►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest KiMmY_52988

aw..and I was hoping that they'll win on Inkigayo this Sunday for Go Away but it's Can't Nobody that's eligible! =/ It's not like I want them to win because I'm greedy but I just want the haters to shut up and go away. Thought the MBank award was theirs for sure...

Anyway, moving on.. They're MC-ing for the 1st/2nd time and they seem like a Pro! I wish they'd have more interactions with other people because I don't want people to think they're arrogant/outsiders/awkward people

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pumcake

^ COOL. They are all wearing Jeremy Scott's Skeleton!! <3 Someone whould tweet that picture to JS. He'll surely love thatttttt. :D

No video yet of the performance in YT. Waiting.. waiting.. :)

Guest NV4ever

dara and minji did a great job MCing for the first time today! kuteness overloads :lol:

and CL's pigtail!! omg sooo adorable hahaha The girls are all clad in the JS skeleton suits today soo awesome!

Guest pink-ki

ok wait im confused...LOL.... what song is it in TAKE 7?...GO AWAY and CANT NOBODY?..

coz i've been streaming GO AWAY, i thought they won triple crown for CANT NOBODY....hahahha,..my bad...

aigoooo, im really dumb.....LOL.....

Guest echoRy

Dara&Min were fantabulous! maybe Bom&CL could do a stint too ^_^

and their outfits for today jjang! the 2NE1<3JS luv affair continues :D

Guest NV4ever

@pink-ki Go Away and CYH are in Take 7 tomorrow! so continue streaming for Go Away b/c it has higher chance of winning ^^

The girls closed the show today! they were the last performers ^^ and they've delivered another flawless performance! im in love with CN more and more hahaha

Guest bluishme

Dara and Minzy did a great job.. love their energy..

Can't wait for CL and Bommie next week,,

love their Can't Nobody performance..

anyways.. sad to hear that they didn't win Music Bank..

it was kinda hard to accept it. haha.. because i know they could won only if KBS

didn't separate/divide their broadcast scores..

though they didn't win, i am happy to see our girls have fun and be sport about it..

still so proud about all their achievements and future achievements.. i know they still have a long way to go..

hope they could win Inkigayo.. :D

what's the link i should watch on instiz for it to be counted for tomorrow?

INSTIZ LINKS

GO AWAY MV

CLAP YOUR HANDS MV

how to stream

Make sure to wait until the whole thing is done

then copy & paste the link again, open in another window and watch again.

This one is counted in both Inkigayo & Music Bank.

thanks to cezie of SDK

BJs are focusing on Go Away

but it is really amazing that that the 2 songs are still up there

----

Dara and Minjy did a very good job as mcs

awesome....really entertaining and fresh

and the girls were still so fierce and powerful in their jumpsuit

CL and Boomies hair looked adorable

Guest sjaikb

# 가요계의 절대 강자! Take 7!

2NE1 [박수쳐], 샤이니 [Hello], 2NE1 [go away], BEAST [숨], miss A [breathe], 보아 [copy&paste], FT 아일랜드 [사랑 사랑 사랑]

* 트리플크라운에 이어! 계속 되는 2NE1의 인기 고공행진! 신나는 이별파티 현장으로 Go!

- 2NE1 [go away]

2NE1 Go Away and Clap Your Hands in TAKE 7 tomorrow :)

Guest fallen_angel

HAHAHA DARA you are too cute!! dara and minji were awesome as MC you could really see how excited dara was to finally get a chance to be MC LOL ! i hope bom and CL get to do it next week it would be so good xD

Guest pumcake

GUYS, we have to stream and stream and stream. For them to win Inkigayo tomorrow. So that they will be the first girl group to have more then 3 wins in Inkigayo. :) This is history making guys!!

just saw the cuts of MCing with the real maknae and the fake maknae. So so good! I was really impressed with how easy MCing seemed to come to Minzy, and of course, Dara was just jjang! It's like second nature for her to MC, she was just so perfect for the job! Great job "maknaes!" :)

Did I mentioned that I loved what Dara and Minzy wore for MCing? I love it when they dress sort of funky because no one can pull it off like 2ne1!

And another great performance today! Loved the JS jumpsuits, loved the shoes, loved the hair, loved the energy! Can't wait to see Bom & CL next week :D

Archived