►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest toozdae08

Another amazing performance and I'm so happy they won.

However I wish they would stop putting Bom in such short dresses cause she looked so uncomfortable and kept having to tug it down. Plus it made her more stiff with her movement cause she kept worrying that she'll end up exposing more than she wanted and I kept worrying about it too. She so much freer with more clothes on. It's not like we don't know that she has amazing legs. This bothered me last year too, she was always in such short dresses. But she looked amazing of course.

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gurl_T.O.P

i wanna know what are the fans saying during 2:40-2:49 .. did i just hear BlackJacks in the end?

i want to say CONGRATULATIONS to my dear 2NE1.. WOOOHOO!!

i so love the performance for today.. kinda cool!

and of course, the fanchants.. KBlackJacks, youre truly amazing!

:)))))

Guest ejjapay2ne1BOMtori

found this in DC 2ne1!...i think all of 2ne1 win from 2009-2010....

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=2NE1&no=259934&page=1&bbs=

Oh my gosh so many awards.....

I know, i love the fanchants today~! KBlackJacks Represent!! And of course u just cant help it when it's 2NE1 performing~!

these girls have overflowing charisma, swag and energy! I think this is their best performances of Can't Nobody yet ^^

And their outfits today are soo kool! full of JS stuff, 2NE1 ARE TRUE TRENDSETTERS!

Guest ejjapay2ne1BOMtori

I just REalize THis....CL really looks like this Person..in Naruto-AKATSUKI's DeiDara....CL has the same hair style as him in CAn't Nobody Today...

deidara.jpg

568px-Deidara2.jpg

Guest Michala01

Congrats to the girls! They are dominating so much w00t.gif 

I loved this performance of Can't Nobody the best so far and their outfits were HOT! 

So I made it out to HOTTRACKS, in Seoul Korea. I bought a bunch of stuff including some stuff not picture here. They gave me a poster and a minzy clearfile with my purchase of 2Ne1's latest album :). The stores in Korea here are amazingggg. The subways have malls inside underground.

Ok so i figured that BLACKJACKS is the correct fanclub but can you link me to the right link?

img2496sm.jpg

2NE1 is the special guest for TaeYang's concert today?? kool~!! i want fancams ^^

YGFAM <333333 always supporting each other...read tat the girls were there last night too! ^.^

Remember this picture of Dara??

21dara_1285385698_94917_me2photo.jpg?w=490&h=652

Image credit: Ohdara!

Source: Dara's me2day

Apparently, that jacket of hers is part of Jeremy Scott's Fall/Winter 2010 Collection (Including Minzy's Skeleton Jacket). I think Jeremy gave those to them when they visited LA. ^^

adidas-originals-by-originals-jeremy-scott-2010-fallwinter-lookbook-2.jpg

Image credit: Upscalehype.com

But I guess, we already know that it is JS's right? Just sharing, though. Tell me if this was posted before. Thanks!

Another 2ne1 fashion find. :D

This time CL's sunglasses in this picture:

01_CL.jpg

It is from Alexander Wang's Spring 2010 Collection:

alexander_wang_2010_spring_01.jpg

Photo credits: YG-Life & Juicy Mashkulture

Tell me if this was posted. Just sharing! ^^

Nice, triple crown next week.:phew:

Since they allowed 2ne1 to have 3 songs in Take 7, I hope they can also let Go away  and Clap your Hands take part in it again even if can't nobody win for the third time next week.

By the way, I like what they wearing.

Man I was away for two days and couldn't use the internet and I came back and so many things have happened! I have so many perfs to download, clips to see, articles to read! Haha. Thanks for the updates guys! This is going to be one long 2ne1 night! I can't wait to start already!

Archived