►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

^^^ i thought i imagined that :blink: but it's just a camera man trying to get a certain angle.

i luv'd park sisters in ep 2! that part just made me smile bunches.

reminded me of my besties doing the same thing. i lub Bommie <3 how she

picks on Min and Darong :wub: i find it adorable. Dara is fragile too, so sweet ^_^

looking forward to next week and their US trip, not looking forward to :tears: so sad

seeing the girls so vulnerable :( i'm sure it'll end on a good note though, but still.

TY YGRAsubs...i bow at 90 degrees to all of u!!! TY! TY! TY! TY! TY! TY! TY!

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have a question..

was it tru that sori of invicible

youth was offered to be 2ne1's choreographer/

trainer but then she rejected it..

but she said that she wanted to teach minji

some break dance...

Yeah, it's true. I think she turned it down to focus on her solo career. AKP wrote an article on it.

i was re-watching their perf. on mubank

yesterday...

first i must say... CONGRATULATIONS to our

girls for winning...yay!!!..way to go..

they deserve those awards....

btw...as i was rewatching their perf. yesterday..

during the end part..bommie got confused as

to who will she push..she almost push dara's partner..

thankfully she saw her partner (lol at her partner

on getting her attention..) and pushed him...hahaa...

i find bommie so cute at the time..

when she was about to push wan shik..she suddenly

saw dara..and then she got confused coz her partner was missing...

DARA ME2DAY (me2day.net/21letsplay)

21dara128538569894917me.jpg

와쌉?!!^.^ 이 천사는 누규~?!?ㅋ 자~ 드디어 이벤트 시작!!! 두두둥!!! 우리가 여러분의 학교로 고고고~! 하는거~죠! 자세한 내용은 학교에서놀자님이 알려줄거에요! 내가너무다하면 학교에서놀자님 할일이 없어지자나요^^ㅋ그럼 학교에서놀자님미투로~고고고!^.*

Guest pervertednoona

i'm trying to scour the pages for the translations of their "thanks to", but can't find it.. :sweatingbullets:

anyone who has a link?

edit: omo! why did i top the page..i've got nothing to share..hehehe

lmao Dara~~!! is tat a new JS jacket?? looks soo kool :lol:

The girls are perfomring CYH on Mucore today~~continue to stream the songs on those charts BlackJacks!

Dara celebrates 2NE1’s Triple Crown win

2NE1’s Dara revealed a photo showing viewers that even beautiful roses can’t compare with her beauty.

On her me2day account, Dara uploaded this picture of her holding a bouquet of roses and added, “Wassup everyone~! It’s a beautiful night tonight, isn’t it? After ending our performance, we came to eat steamed chicken in a happy mood.”

She continued, “For tomorrow’s awesome performance! Eating my favorite chicken! But these good-looking twins are serving us today! Now~ everyone did a great job, rest up! I’ll see you tomorrow.”

On the 24th, 2NE1 received their third award on Music Bank for ‘Go Away‘, making it a triple crown win after grabbing first place in last week’s K-Chart with ‘Can’t Nobody‘ and Mnet’s MCountdown for ‘Clap Your Hands’.

Cr: allkpop

Guest skylovetop

hi guys...just want to ask if hows 2ne1 song doin in some charts since BoA just release her new single....

wow this thread is pretty silent....hmmm slow news today...

and congratz to taeyang for successful concert today...wohooo...wonder if all yg artists are there or some non-yg are watchin Yb concert...

hi guys...just want to ask if hows 2ne1 song doin in some charts since BoA just release her new single....

and congratz to taeyang for successful concert today...wohooo...wonder if all yg artists are there or some non-yg are watchin Yb concert...

real time

melon - 1,2,3,10

dosirak - 1,2,4

soribada - 1,2,5

cyworld - 1,2,6

monkey3 - 1,2,10

mnet - 1,3,6

bugs - 2,7,8

daily

melon - 1,2,4

soribada - 1,2,5

dosirak - 1,2,5

monkey3 - 2,3,7

mnet - 3,5,6

Realtime charts

Monkey3 - 1,3,4

Sorbada - 1,2,3

Dosirak - 1,2,5

Cyworld - 1,2,7

Bugs - 3,7,8

Naver - 2,3,4

Mnet - 3,5,6

Still doing really well even when, just the act that they have 3 songs in the top 10 is a huge accomplishment for me.

Guest Black Stones

Wow they're still doing so well, even with BoA back!

I can't stop jamming to Clap Your Hands. Such a fun song to work out to!

Does anyone have the link to Dara's me2day?

I've wanted to see it but I can't find the link. :)

Guest yushinoya

Does anyone have the link to Dara's me2day?

I've wanted to see it but I can't find the link. :)

here: http://me2day.net/21dara

i don't like Dara's hair in CYH' mucore perf but i love the red lips.

@ semi-fly: i hope you could post again another 2ne1 perf cut for mucore..thanks!

anybody knows the airing date of their WinWin appearance? :D

i totally love their performance today. Dara and her red lips so Gorgeous. The rest of the girls so Pretty too. Im kinda hoping YG will release the subs 2NE1 TV today. (im a spoiled blackjack lol). Off topic, finally i got my 2NE1 cd just today and its so cool. I love it. I have a Dara card, can anyone show me how to use it? Im lost in translation.

finally! i have been wanting to see them perform with those white suit and red paddings (lol) outfits. been looking for some color for the Clap Your Hands, and of course to see Dara with her gorgeous red lipstick. unfortunately, her hair wasnt done similarly as the vid.

anyway, i really love this song but the perfs are just not giving it to me. they are performing well, but i dont know, to me something is missing.

good to see theyre still strong on the charts. i am confident they'll continue to do well with Cant Nobody and Go Away. just checked Dara's me2. she went to YB' concert. envious! anyway, i was surprised there were so many comments for her previous post. seemed like so many replied asking 2NE1 to go to their school! ah so lucky them!!! i wish i was in Korea. ^^

Archived