►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest funkdreamer

Im gonan anticiapte their costume for every Can't Nobody performance now. THEY LOOKED FANTASTIC!! I wonder if their gonna each concept by each member hahaha..

Okay. Just watched Can't Nobody performance. And I have to say.. It is the best Can't Nobody performance so far! They were so synchronized all through out the performance (not saying that they weren't during the last performances, though). And I give a thumbs up to the cameramen. They did a good job capturing the best moments of the performance! ^^ Wait.. Are they going to perform on Inkigayo tomorrow? :)

2 wins.. AND STILL COUNTING. :D

Oh I topped the page. But I have nothing to share. :( Have to find something.. ^^

the girls are getting better and better..cant nobody was great but clap your hands was amazing.

congratulations girls...and yes To Anyone album is #1 now in US itunes Top10 hiphop charts, #3 in Canada and their 2ne1 minialbum is charting also in Japan..im a proud Blackjack!

Guest Beat Of Angel(BOA)

Me again

I went to music core today to see them perf and i went in during clap your hand pre recording and they did it around 4 times i think but before 2ne1 started the

fan club staff was being really mean to this one girl cause during music show u have to put your bag down below where u seat so that u wont take pic or fancam then this guy fan stuff ask the girls to put down the bag then the girl just like throw her bag down roughly then he told to the head fan stuff and the head fan stuff was a girl and she was kinda richard simmons off about it and right before 2ne1 about to come out she call that girl out saying if ur not happy then just go out or was it go back and i pity that girl cause after that she call her out like 4 fan stuff and there were lots of blackjack and vips and i think that was kinda rude on both side but the poor girl did not deserve that it was not a big deal at all seriously it was not a freakin big deal just got u have the power to kick ppl that u dont like does not make u look good and she is a fan staff she should have known better.

But anyway 2ne1 came out and they did their thing at first the music came out and minzy started dancing then the music core ppl stop the music and they say they will start again so ppl was shouting minzy ur so cute cause when the music stop she just sat on the bench again. After pre recording went out of the studio and waited until 4pm to go in again for the show then we get to see 2ne1 perf clap your hands again and can't nobody but it was not broadcast since they did pre-recording they will show that on tv.

After that i rush to fan sign and this is when i get so mad cause i put my name and my friend name in the lucky draw for the fans sign but sadly my friend got choosen T.T

wanna cry now lol then went there and told the situation to the guy at the fan sign counter cause my friend could not make it also cause she is not in seoul and i wanted to go and they were being typical korean that is so strict with the rule that he was like no if its not ur name u can get it ur firend have to get it for u and stuff like he does not care at ll and then i was like there goes the fan sign that could have happen but they would not give it to you even if ur freind call them and tell them they still would not give T.T

Guest yushinoya

i badly need help..

it seems like Dailymotion is not working for me..

i'm trying to watch the subbed 2ne1tv but it doesn't work..i'm always redirected to the main page, it says "Error: get_/video/xbjudg_player not callable"..anybody who knows how to fix it?

i haven't heard any CN live performances..it seems like YT has a CN detector and automatically mute the video.. :angry:

YG should let 2ne1 go out of Korea and perform in different places so everybody can enjoy their live performances.. :w00t:

Guest itszmaeee

Ooooh expensive expensive shoes indeed. I remember GD wearing the same shoes a lot before and one of them was MAMA. Anyways, anyone have the chart rankings for last week or today or just the chart ranking haha?

I wonder if Go Away will win on inki. Makes all the title tracks chart toppers. woooot.

Archived