►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

YEAH BABY! 2NE1 FTW!

don't the Can't Nobody outfits kinda give u a Fly Gentlemen vibe ^_^

cause it comes off that way to me, which is just daebak!

i wish Dara would stop sporting that particular hairstyle though lol

with a knot on her head. i miss her wavy long hairstyle ^_^

Bommie jjang! i think she's amazing, Dara just keeps blowing up for me, CL is leader undeniable and Minzy can just take over the world ^_^

thanx for the links, it's like dominoes. they keep getting knocked down one by one...

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Nesquickboo

Whooo go 2ne1 girls. Fighting!!! They're so amazing and thanks juang_bb for posting the Music Bank (it was music bank right :sweatingbullets: ), you're a life saver tee hee. It's really annoying though because when the videos were posted up I was still in school so I had no way to watch the perfs. or access youtube T_T . But I love the live perfs, Go Away is my favourite live performance. I just love everything about it, the choreography, the outfits and the energy that they bring. Kinda sad that they didn't perform Clap Your Hands though because that's my seconds favourite but I'm kind of glad too because the other times that they performed three songs I felt that they were less energetic. I know that it was hard to do three songs but I just think that the girls got worn out :unsure: But they still bring amazing energy to the stage. :)

Guest POrsche12212

OMG! I can't believe they are doing so well on the US and Canada iTunes charts!!

I mean they are right after Eminem! That's amazing!

I can't wait until they actually perform over here!

CONGRATULATONS TO MY GIRLS!! THEY WON AGAIN! WOOHOOO ^^

I LOVE EVERYTHING OF TODAY'S STAGE!

Their clothes today are really nice! soo classy and chic ^^ all the girls looks great, and they're soo bubbly and happy :lol: i really love their energy when performing on stage, u cant never get bore watching them kekeke

the encore stage today is really AWESOME! i love how they also have the MCs stay and dance with them, makes me want to jump on stage to partay hahaha

The girls are really upgrading day-by-day, from their oufits to the performances, flawless i must say :lol:

2NE1 IS THE BEST! NOLJA!

2NE1 FTW1~!!!!!!!!!

Guest jjang_21

WOW 2ne1 no# 2 and 3 on itnues US and Canada thats great wohooo!

they won haha its time to count for trophies again?? lols

nice dress class for go away and yeah bad a** for CN!

CL bf is cute and so the other guy lucky lucky hugging dara both cute lols

the girls are #2 on US Itunes Hiphop/rap chart?? and #3 and Canada chart!! wowww tat's like totally AWESOME!

right behind Eminem too! i gotta tweet this to YG so he can bring the girls here quickly kakaka

2NE1 AMERICA WANT YOU!!!!!!!

Guest thesassygirl2

sooo proud of our girls. i wouldn't be surprised if they change up the choreography. i remember in 2ne1tv they said some of their choreography was made last minute. I absolutely love the stage choreography of "Go Away." It's so different, so fun! Seriously, everyone, including the backdancers, look like they're just partying it up there. The girls' vocals are definitely becoming more stable. the outfits for this week's "Can't Nobody" were hot. Love the unified, black suit look. It's sleek and really matches the vibe of the song. I'm really looking forward to their future performances. Hope they keep winning (even though I feel bad for Wheesung).

Today's encore was <3 <3 All of them were having fun. Why did they stop when park bom started singing? She was so cute, and that voice of hers <3. I loved all the energy they brought out today. I am glad that everything is alright with CL and Bom. OMG Minzy and Dara loved them all. I think this is one of their best encores up to now <3 (even they had only one XD)

Hopefully 2NE1's new album will put kpop more out there, maybe 2NE1's MV will appear on MTV (not only the korean one) but all over the world, for that I think they should record the Can't Nobody English Version MV.

Hopefully 2NE1's new album will put kpop more out there, maybe 2NE1's MV will appear on MTV (not only the korean one) but all over the world, for that I think they should record the Can't Nobody English Version MV.

I think that they are going to make one, go to YGLife on youtube and watch the making of Can't Nobody MV, it seems that some of the scenes were not included. So maybe?

ME2DAY UPDATE

21dara_1284758026_05418_me2photo.jpg

와쌉 굿모닝!!!^_^ 오늘 우리 음악중심 하규~ 저녁 7시에 영등포 타임스퀘어에서 싸인회 있는거알죠?!? 오늘 야자수 머리하고 오면 내가 야자수그림 그려드림!ㅋ미션이에요!! 오키?ㅋ그리구 끝나고나서 뮤비 4D 상영회도있어요! 기대기대! 좋은하루보내요!^.~

Whassup good morning!!!^_^ Today we'll be doing Music Core~ You know that we'll be having a fan signing at 7pm at Youngdeungpo Time Square right?!? If you come with your hair done in a palm tree, I'll draw you a picture of a palm tree! Ke That's your mission!! Okie? Ke Also when it ends, we'll be having a 4D M/V show case too! Excited Excited! Have a good day! ^.~

trans. of previous one^^

Whassup everyone~~~!!! ^.^ Thank you so so much!!! A wave of emotions!!! Seriously...I was so surprised I couldn't even express my thanks properlyㅠ We just made our comeback, how is this possible! Whaa~! My heart is pounding! It's all because of you guys! In the future we'll continue to give fun, enjoyable and cool performances so please continue supporting us! ^.^

cr:G@YGL

@shadydoll

for Go Away: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1NqHMAn3V8&feature=channel

i still havent seen a Cant Nobody YT link but u can try this, it has all vids from yesterday http://dlrmdlrm.egloos.com/861979

2NE1 is now #2? yey! they were like 20, i think, the last time someone posted an iTunes update!

that's so cool! YG should release the English version for Can't Nobody soon to push the sales more

Guest shantewillie

So many good news on 2NE1!!!

#2 on US iTunes chart

Winning on M!Countdown

Winning on Music Bank

All three music videos hit 2 million.

DAEBAK!!! 2NE1.

Guest Banana Peel

oh wow, another win for the girls 8D hehe, happy for them. I'm not sure about anyone else here but I felt really like, STUFFY while watching 2ne1's can't nobody performance on music bank LOL. I guess it's their suit attire? it's actually nice and unique that they wore that, but I guess I just don't feel used to it since they always wear something carefree and more wild. And not only that, but it was buttoned all the way up and I just felt like I was running out of breath while watching them hahaahhah. (oh, and that camera man was just horrible. spinning around and around like that @_@)

ANYWAYS, I think I really like when they perform Clap Your Hands the most. perhaps because they look more like they're having more fun performing that song? idk, something about that song and their live makes me hyped up along with them.

congrats 2ne1 ! <3

Archived