►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest skylovetop

guys.. have you seen Blackjacks gift to 2NE1??

they were so generous.. love it.

thumbnmail.png

oh ma mahh gawd..i want to see it...please share some link..heheh

oh dang..blackjacks are so ozm...in a majoy way... :D

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just saw Episode 1 of 2NE1TV Season 2 and the girls are all so funny. It is so obvious that they do really have a great relationship and I THOUGHT THAT WOULDNT IT BE NICE IF ALL THE BLACKJACKS BE LIKE THEM AS WELL....united and respecting each others opinions. Sure we do have our own biases, it is NORMAL to have favorites but we can still be united in supporting 2NE1 as a group, right?! Whether you like it or not, they are FOUR. Not 1 or 2 or 3 but FOUR!!! Now if you want to discard any person on that group, you better make your own group and refrain from saying you are a fan of 2NE1.

I do not really like to read long posts but @knucklepink you just made me read the whole thing and had me nodding my head, agreeing on your views.

Can't wait to see them grab all the awards for their new album.

Nolja!!!

oh man those gifts are soo awesome!! all those food! yummy ^^ Blackjacks really adores the girls thank u fellow blackjacks! i wish im in korea so i can send them gifts and food everyday!! kekeke

KEEP IT UP BLACKJACKS! OUR GIRLS DESERVES THIS AND SOO MUCH MORE! ^.^ FIGHTING FIGHTING!

NOJA~!

Guest skittles03

[Fancam] 091410 Dara & 2ne1 KJE Chocol@te - Can't Nobody (FULL)

credits: WeLoveDara @ YT and 2ne1 DCGallery

another fancam of the girls performing in KJE Chocolate :w00t:

does anybody know if they performed Go Away too?

(i love the energy and i wanna see the cutie Kwon twins dancers too! :wub: )

i'm liking how the girls are styled so far, chic and classy.

also, i'm glad that papaYG relented and will assign a song per Music Show..

i'm afraid Can't Nobody live stage is still not growing on me..

not when there's Clap Your Hands and Go Away to choose instead.

i'm glad that papaYG relented and will assign a song per Music Show..

i'm afraid Can't Nobody live stage is still not growing on me..

not when there's Clap Your Hands and Go Away to choose instead.

uhm .. What do you mean by "relented" from what i know he was always going to assign 1 song per show, they were never going to perform every song in every show every week . Its just now that its their comback week that they are doing multiple songs in a show.

(have an exam to study for but I WANTED to read knucklepink's post and I just can't help but to post my comment too!)

Honestly, for a first timer, CL was hella good in her acting! And I heard some of you wanted Dara to do the acting parts instead? Well, dearies, my bias is Dara but I do think that it was CL's turn to act this time. 2NE1 couldn't just give all the acting parts to Dara right?

The way I understood the MV, it talks about a strong girl who got dumped by her boyfriend. It shows that no matter how strong she is, SHE IS STILL A GIRL and yeah... the guy was a total jerk! Anyway, my point is... I think...CL fits the character more! And this is just the start! CL is one of the MOST talented people I know and in time, I KNOW, she's gonna be really good in acting. (But seriously, she's better(MUCH) than those hyperventilating chicks in those kdramas....)

and about the album... I did notice that CL had the most parts and honestly, I'm not complaining. I'm just glad that 2NE1's back!

what else?

Hmmm...I love CYH among the three since it's actually really really fun and I so love the choreography! I heard that Perez didn't like because it's too URBAN??? whatever that means. Who cares right? All I care about is that... 2NE1's going global!

Guest zahieyjunki

they're still hanging on main charts but slowly ballad artists are taking the #1 position but no worries most of their songs are still on strong.

btw, has anyone posted their MR on Inki's comeback stage?

i only found from Daum. includes all 3 performances.

http://cafe.daum.net/ok211

i wish the background song was a bit lower seriously their voice are on and off but Dara really surprise me a lot. she did a lot of improvement.

CL was good. Bom was okay but she sound breathless on CYH & Go Away.

Guest laarurd16

im so excited to see KJE Chocolate.. when it will be aired?

--

i just listened to MR Removed of our girls they sound great as always..

Dara has improved, she really makes impossible possible..

Bom OMG i just love love her voice so much!! She's the heart of any 2ne1 songs! (dont get me wrong im just admiring her unique and powerful voice)

Minzy this girl is truly talented.. she's the most consistent among the group! dancing and singing what more can i say?? she really growing up so fast!

CL the baddest female in Korea! she is the most talented leader hahaha

Individually they shine.. but we all know that they are the best when they are together as a group.

2ne1 is one of the best girl group ever!

Lets spread the love everyone!!!!

Guest funkdreamer

Just heard the MR removed...omg AMAZING!!! It's really perfect. I feel like some lines for CL are too low? I dunno hahaha...but it definitely gives her the swagger there. Im really proud of Dara. I love it when people prove people wrong and SHE DID IT!

Can't Nobody in Chocolate looks fantastic! Can't wait to see the whole thing. It hurts is quite soft..I'll wait for the actual show to judge

I hope 2NE1TV2 subs will come out fast!

Guest skylovetop

hello im back again...just want to ask if hows 2ne1 Songs doin in all music charts.. :blush:coz juz saw a news that theyre down from one spot..huhuhuh.. :tears:

hello im back again...just want to ask if hows 2ne1 Songs doin in all music charts.. :blush:coz juz saw a news that theyre down from one spot..huhuhuh.. :tears:

can't post caps..my imagebandwidth exceeded ;(

all three title songs are dropping from top3 in most music chart ;(

i wish the songs can still stay in top 3 but looks like ballad are taking their spots.."it hurts" is climbing up though

the girls looked and sounded amazing at the recording

today I have a story that I want to share

I was at home with my neice feeding her while talking to my friend on the phone , my sisters went to the mall , and suddenly my mobile rang I picked it up it was my sister . she said really quickly " TAMI YOUR FRIENDS ARE HERE " I was like huh and she said " can't you hear them ?? " and then I listened carefully , the mall was playing 2ne1' fire , I just heared the mememe part and start screaming , after the phone call I told my friend and she was shocked ,she was like " are you sure " and I can't blame her , I mean if I didn't hear it myself I wouldn't believe my sister

you might wonder why my sister reffered to 2ne1 as my friends , because she's not a fan of 2ne1( actually she's not a fan of girl groups , she likes the male groups ) but she knows that I'm their biggest fan and she only knows some of their songs and can't seem to remember their name

other thing , you might say why I'm so shocked to hear their song , because I live in an arab country and they mainly play english songs so it is something important to me

anyways thats my story

and I'm so excited for tomorrow

Guest Black Stones

dsc0324fa.jpg

WOOOHOOOO!!!! I FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY got my album + poster from DVDHEAVEN today!!!!! It's BEAUTIFUL and so PURRRRTY!!! I keep jumping up and down!!!

I was extra surprised because something else I ordered is being delivered today and I took the slowest shipping for the 2ne1 album so i wasn't expecting it for another week or two!!! Even with the smallest parcel shipping the poster was not folded or damaged in ANY WAY.

Ok, I'm going to get my boyfriend to set up the surround sound so i can hear them all over!!! WOOTS!!!! Images coming soon. =) (please excuse all the squealing, I was just too excited)

wait, did 2ne1 do a live performance on it hurts?

how come i can't find it!! Can someone post it again please?

Thanks!

Pg 1633, last post has the links to the audio live perf of it hurts @ KHJ Chocolate. =)

i dunno if anyone posted this... Clara Chung <3's 2NE1!

Archived