►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SERIOUESLY, THE GIRLS HAVE IMPROVED SOO MUCH!

I can definitely see and hear the fruits of their labor. Good job ladies. Special notice to Bom because she sounds freaking fantastic! I'm so glad I finally got to hear "It Hurts" live! They sounded just as great as the CD version.

Currently listening to "It Hurts" audio from Chocolate and the girls absolutely sound amazing!  Minzy has grown so much, both appearance and vocally, and Bom - just getting out of the hospital yet sounding as wonderfully as she did.  Now that's love for performing there.  And the time off has done wonders for her vocally - she's much stronger and has more air than she did.  Additional exercising does help build singing ability.  :)   Hopefully they'll perform it on more stages (whether it's a music show or different concerts) because the song is honestly much too good not to be performed.  The fancams were awesome too.  Love the outfits - so much fun and totally fits their personality.  Judgment is out on the green extensions, but I'll go with it for now.  :D

I think the reason why I like 2ne1 is that no matter what they're performing, I always have fun and know something is going to be different (even if it's just one move).  To me, awards and sales are nice, but that's not what makes me a fan (and honestly, they are one of two girl groups I actually follow) - it's their love of the stage and no holds barred approached to their music and performing.  I'm never bored and can always feel their energy as a group AND as individuals (if that makes sense).  Hopefully, the girls will continue to perform as they have and continue to grow as artists (regardless of what other people say).  :)

Guest itszmaeee

OH DANG! The girls' voices OMG! meeeeeeeelttsss meeeeeeltsss meeeeeltttttssss. I can listen to their ballad vocals all day long on repeat 24/7. Pure amazing. DAE TO THE BAK! Can't wait for the broadcast of this!

OMG~!! The girls sounds fantastic in It Hurts! just like the CD...awesome LIVE!! Eps. Bom, considering she's still sick!! wayyy to go girls! 2NE1 LIVE performances always amazes me ^^ just watched the fancam for CYH at chocolate too, and they're all sound great!! the girls have improved soooo much! now i cant wait to see it!

and tonight is their MCD comeback stage!! ahhh...sooo excited ^^

2NE1 NOLJA! :lol:

Guest bluishme

"Scary Girls? My body's shaking." (Interview part one)

"That we're scary. When people say that, we find it funny."

The powerful girls have returned even more powerful. We're talking about the 4 member girl group, 2NE1.

Breaking the stereotype that girl groups must be pretty, rather than musically talented, like the tough girls they are, plunging themselves into the unpopular genre of music in Korea, hip-hop, and have once again stood in front of the public, this time with even more powerful music and visuals than from the 'Fire' days.

One day before the release of their first full length album, 'To Anyone', these tough girls had paid E-Daily SPN's office a visit. The female employees working at the office who waited for 2NE1 were even more thrilled (than the males).

They had arrived with almost no makeup on and dressed in their day-to-day outfits however due to the image that they have built since the moment they debuted, it was still possible to feel their 'force'. Entering into their 2nd year after debut, they can still be considered rookies. However when you feel their 'force', they are a girl group that definitely catches one's eye.

Q: It's been a while. How long has it been?

▲ One year. Since we rested for so long, I'm a bit worried about our live performances. That we might tense up. I'm half nervous, half excited. (CL)

Q: 2NE1 saying that they're nervous doesn't seem to match them well. What's the reason?

▲ No matter what, I think that it's because we want to show ourselves to fans as even better than before. Due to our greed to meet our fan's expectations, it can be quite burdensome, to say the least. (Dara)

Q: There are three title songs, 'Clap Your Hands', 'Can't Nobody', and 'Go Away'. It seems like your schedules will be pretty jam-packed?

▲ As we would make one song by one and listen to them, we liked them all, and so we felt that it would be a waste to only have them as side songs. We had said that it'd be great if we could present all three on stage however somewhere along the way it was actually decided on doing it like that. It seems like we're planning to show a different song on each music program. Rather than seeing it as a tough thing, since we'll be able to perform several different stages, it seems like it'll be exciting. (CL)

Q: Since it's your first full length album, it seems like there's a lot of fans anticipating it. What kind of songs are in the album?

▲ We put a lot of effort and time into preparing for it. Although the genre can feel a bit unfamiliar, 'Can't Nobody' is a song that we prepare for this year during March and April. 'Clap Your Hands' is a popular hip hop style song which 2NE1 can play around with during performances. 'Go Away' has a lovely melody like 'I Don't Care', 'It Hurts' is an R&B song. As you can see, this being our first full length album, we worked hard to fill it with a variety of different music. (CL)

2NE1's first full length album, 'To Anyone', is loaded with a total of 12 songs including five songs that were previously released (You and I, Please Don't Go, Kiss, Try to Follow Me, etc.) as well as a 'Can't Nobody' English version. Several up-and-coming producers participated in this album, including the one that CL calls 'papa', Teddy (2NE1 even points him out occasionally as the 5th member of 2NE1.), e.knock, who is better known as KUSH, choice 37, PK, etc and have collectively perfected several different styles of music. Being their first album, they diligently introduced the new album and expressed their self pride.

Q: 'Can't Nobody', as well as 'Clap Your Hands' both have have a stronger, more powerful feeling than 'Fire'. As a result, don't you think that a stereotype will develop that "2NE1 seems to have a strong personality", "They seem scary"?

▲ We express our style strongly, through makeup, hair and fashion that matches with our music. As a result, ever since we debuted, we seemed to have obtained a very powerful image unintentionally. Although 'I Don't Care' was more endearing, 'Fire' was originally very tough, and so our strong image did not disappear. However we find that image funny. It seems like that kind of look matches 2NE1. We're gonna be tough this time too… (Laughs)

Q: Is it too much to anticipate a girly concept from 2NE1?

▲ Doesn't it seem like it'll be tough? Even though we're not young girls, there are some times when we want to appear feminine as well (Laughs)

Q: We heard that while you were in the US, you produced music with Black Eyed Peas' will.i.am. It seems like it was a valuable experience, and influenced you, while preparing for your first album.

▲ This year, from April to June, we spent 10 days in the US and England recording . We didn't stay for long so I don't think you can go to the extent of saying we changed, however we felt a gap. In order to perfect the songs, we would sometimes record even more than 10 times, however will.i.am would finish the recording within one or two attempts. It was like thinking about each and every moment's emotions more importantly. While recording with him, it seems like our speed at recording has sped up a bit. (Park Bom)

Q: What is 2NE1 anticipating for the activities this time?

▲ There's nothing we want especially. It's just since we've been resting for so long, we want to return to the stage soon. My body is itching. I really miss our fans a lot too. Since we prepared really hard for this, I want to have just as much fun with the fans. (Minji)

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20100915n06437

Translated by GEE @ ygladies.com

2NE1 "US Debut.. even if it takes 10 years, we want to do it perfectly" (Interview part 2)

2NE1 has become a topic, having worked with US hip-hop group, Black Eyed Peas' leader, will.i.am and expressed their true concerns about debuting in the US.

In a recent interview, 2NE1 had revealed, "Debuting in the US is something that anyone dreams about", "However we don't want to rush it. We want to debut with music that can well reflect 2NE1's style and prepare perfectly, even if it takes 5 or 10 years."

From April to June, 2NE1 had visited LA in the US and London in England in three rounds, each for ten days.At those places, they would meet will.i.am and worked on 10 songs in preparation for their debut in the US.

Q: How was your first meeting with will.i.am.

▲The first time we met him, he saw our clothes and shoes and said we looked pretty, in addition we were also surprised that he was humming to the 'Wassup' part in 'The Leaders'. He seemed very real and friendly. I don't know if it's okay to say this but he was a really cute person. (CL)

I'm a Black Eyed Peas Fan, so being able to meet the leader and producer, will.i.am was an honor. He's a very cool person, and I was able to feel an 'aura' that was particular to him. (Minji)

Because I was shy, I wasn't able to talk a lot to him, but my first impression is that he was very unique and cute. Like us, he seems to have a side of him that's 4D-like as well. (Dara)

Up until we met him, since he was an extremely famous person, I was very nervous however since he was so playful, we became close shortly after. (Park Bom)

Q: What's will.i.am's style of producing?

▲ Will.i.am finishes recordings in 1~2 attempts. Rather than doing it 10 or 20 times to perfect it, it seems that he thinks that the emotion expressed during that moment was more important. And as a result, we finished recording faster. Having recorded 3 times with will.i.am it seems like we've become faster at recording now too. (CL)

While watching him next to his side, while he writes lyrics or plays the piano, I would think 'This person seems to be completely absorbed in music', creating a deep feeling within m heart. As expected, I want to be a person crazy about music. (Minji)

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20100915n06562

Translated by GEE @ ygladies.com

umm question~~ why the heck is YG blocking his own videos on youtube?? lol just went to watch the girls MVs but it's says claim by copyrights by YG!!

Guest ejjapay2ne1BOMtori

OH MY!! i can't View 2ne1's Go AWAY, Can't nobody, Clap your hands in 2ne1 YT official Channel!!!!!! YG pls bring it back....

umm question~~ why the heck is YG blocking his own videos on youtube?? lol just went to watch the girls MVs but it's says claim by copyrights by YG!!

me too i can't view it!!! why Did YG blocked it?..lol...wth!!

it's back. so weird. haha. what happened to those videos?

nate ringtones?

nateringtones.jpg

Cr: DC2NE1

lol hahhah yeah it's back now~~ YG is really weird sometimes ^^

wat's the update on charts today guys?? i hope the girls can maintain their positions since i see there're lots of new releases lately~~Blackjacks, go buy more of their songs and streaming helps too! kekeke

Since we are being honest, specially regarding the post that sort of got some feathers ruffled, I'll say my two cents.

may i also share my thoughts on that ^^

THANK YOU VERY MUCH for your sincere opinions. Can you guys make it a dollar next time?

The two of you are a good example of those with biases but are polite and sincere.

I find it ironic that hypocrisy was raised by some. To have the real peace among blackjacks, one must know if she is one. A blackjack respects the 4, wherever and whenever. So are you? I AM.

Re the issues…I will just comment on one of the very many. For my own analysis of the new 2ne1 songs….each of the girls got pretty much a good part of the song…like each got a piece of something important which may not necessarily be of equal length in time. There was a deliberate effort to highlight each of them by spreading out the verse, bridge, chorus and tail to the 4 of them. Boomie got the chorus most of the time since she is main vocal and CL got most of the main rap part since she is the rapper. But they were not exclusive to them. Like Boomie shared the chorus at some songs and CL shared a good amount of raps to minjy and dara too. I just hope others won’t count too much. Whats most important is, no matter how long or short, all were marked and well delivered.

lol hahhah yeah it's back now~~ YG is really weird sometimes ^^

wat's the update on charts today guys?? i hope the girls can maintain their positions since i see there're lots of new releases lately~~Blackjacks, go buy more of their songs and streaming helps too! kekeke

As of SEPTEMBER 15

IMAGE REMOVED ;( BANDWIDTH EXCEEDED

[]

They are still hanging up there^^ but yeah Park Hyoshin's new song is taking up 1st place in some chart ;(

Guest bluishme

hope that the girls will be able to claim the top spot...

lets go blackjacks.. haha..

anyways.. as along as they are in the top 3 then that would be fine.. as

it will give them higher chance of winning..

hope they can win mnet tomorrow.. :D

Guest skylovetop

glad that theyre still topping some chart...blackjacs are so osm..

hope atleast they can win some awards...oh geez..since they are lot of artists are coming back..

i believe in 2ne1 and Blackjacks..we can do it...nolja! ^_^:lol:

Archived