thanks for the links

wonderful wonderful to have our girls back again

100000 albums OH MY GAHD (cl tone)

AJA

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't wait for 2ne1 tv to be subbed! btw i have the sudden urge to watch season 1 again! anyone knows where i can watch them?they're not posted on youtube anymore i think :(

2NE1TV IS BACK!! IM SOO HAPPY!! Gonna watch now before it's taken down ^^

and another good news for BlackJacks~~ the girls has sold 100,000 albums in 5 days!! CONGRATS TO THE GIRLS!

Im hoping for 200,000 by year end? kakaka possible right ^.^

oh my gosh soooooo much Bom on the first ep! luv it! luv it! luv it!

i've been home sick for the past week and 2NE1 are the only ones making me happy. not even my friends can compare lol

thanx for the utube links!!! watch em guys b4 they're disabled too :crazy:

ooooohhhhhh can't wait for subs!!! park sisters jjang, min is growing up sooooo fast and CL made me lol so hard, she was really funny <3

Just finished watching 2NE1TV~!! gosh the girls are hilarious! they're such dorks :lol:

i was totally rofl when minzy gave CL her gift hahahahahaha leader's face was sooo funny, then she hid the toy in her cabinet LOL but park sisters found it ^^ Subs subs please!! even though i didnt understand a thing they're saying but it was still funny as heck lmao~!

2NE1TV FTW~!!!

Preview for next week, why's dara crying?? :( did she got scolded by YG?? aigo...we have to wait for

whole week till the next episode! but why only 10 episodes? i want moreeeeeee!!!

Guest sw8et_vietgurl

haha 2ne1tv was hilarious

Bommie is truly an 8D person

she was just so funny and seem like everyone love making fun of her

and Leader haha

she is so different to the one we see on music shows

sweet and fierce leader

the girls recorded for that Chocolate show today right?

can't wait for the fancams esp. for It Hurts

and hope Bommie is well now

Just finished watching the whole ep!! IT WAS SOOOO FUNNY! So worth the wait! I can't believe I'm going to say this but I think Dara is MORE hyper than before :w00t: lol at CLs gift from Minji WTF lol. Bom looks SOOO PRETTY with red hair. YGs baby girl was too cute I just wanted to pinch her cheeks. Se7en and TOP HOT!!! and Taeyang singing "I'll make love to you" I was melting! but wth was with that preview for next week. Is that Dara crying? wth shes never sad! YG looks pissed? I wonder did she mess up or goof around to much and she got scolded. TT ahhhh can't wait for next ep!

^omg did i just see green hair??? please, no! it's just wig or extensions, right? but ahhh, why does Dara have to be so... unique? aishh.... sorry, i dont like.

and where can we read the 100,000 album sales?

and thanks for the full 2NE1tv link.

Archived