►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love tat fancam of the girls, bommie is sooo adorable jumping up to greet their fans ^^

i miss her! wonder how she's doing~!! take care of your health girls!!

Dara's looking good in tat bikini lol i sound like a perv hahaha, but she's not as thin before...need to eat

more Darong!

Dara updated me2day to notify us about 2NE1TV lol, we're all waiting for it dara~!!! soo excited, cant wait woot

@ vipjjang @ teenace I've learned about this situation this morning and from my understanding the fans have apologized and have deleted the DL links so lets not turn this into a big issue. Yes, it may suck that certain individuals were tempted to post links but lets not drag down other fandoms please. So lets not lose focus and mention other groups and focus on the girls.

when did i drag other fandoms? :unsure: what i said was based on info i got

if i was dissing at "that group" i wouldn't be suggesting to call on their admn. -_- i called mini cooper holes to the one who uploaded it..but then after ur post, i realized that they didn't do it deliberately.

Guest cielo_nataly

I'm sorry but can to anyone help me?

i wanna know what font 2ne1 use for their album fire & i don't care

please reply if you can help me :)

thanks!

and gosh their news MVs are awesome :D

my fav is clap your hands & can't nobody

minzy is so pretty and i love her new hairstyle <333

to the person who said that CL did a horrible acting NEXT time u express ur opinion in a better way I excpected This of you, and honey do not deny that out of the three music videos GO AWAY is the most ^popular :P just look at the views on youtube and how it did catch up on CLAP YOUR HANDS, and about you and OTHERS complaining how CL got most of the screen time, its not like we have seen CL on TV THE WHOLE YEAR doing CFs or going to variety shows or had her own MUSIC VIDEO, if she doesnt get that much screen time where r we gonna see her???? PLUS SHE IS THE LEADER OF THE GROUP do not forget that, CL is the definition of fierce, i think she did a great, and i find it so funny how some people say that they got CL overdosed while they do not complain about another girl in the same group being seen everywhere, i do agree about BOM thought but then again i know that YG is planning for her something in the future, maybe a solo album or whatever......

I didnt wanna go down to your level but seeing how some of the people agreed made me really laugh and realize that this thread is made only for one member......

Guest cielo_nataly

does anyone know the link on where i can watch the live performance for their comeback?

coz youtube apparently took them down, i wanna re-watch it again! lol :wub:

hahahaha YG has already blocks their comback videos T_T

this is sad :/

but here:

CAN'T NOBODY

GO AWAY

CLAP YOUR HANDS

I'm sorry but i can't find Clap your hands... T_T I'll looking for the performance

please no fights between blackjacks.

I'm kinda torn, cause i kinda want them to use head mic for clap your hands, but sometimes head mics sound sucks.

I think they have a harder time doing the clap dance when they are holding the mics in one hand.

I'm excited to see 2ne1tv, hope royal aces sub it quickly.

Guest itszmaeee

Keep in mind, THIS IS A 2NE1 THREAD. There are individual picture threads of the girls on the Celebrity section thingy majig. Even though we don't see much of the girls or there are certain videos that we see that don't give the girls equal screen time, at least keep it to a mature level. Just saying.

AND OH HECK YES! 2NE1 TV 2! I hope someone upload it on youtube or post the download links at least (: I have school so I'm gonna have to pass the spazzing. I shall go back later in the morning~ bye bye (:

wonder why YG hasnt decided a cheering tool for blackjacks yet??

LOL they have 3 title songs for their 3 starcall messages hahaha smart YG! ^^

i dont think i can wait for subs to come out, im gonna be watching 2NE1TV for countless times kakaka :lol:

Guest &&TiFF;ANY.

First, I'm so excited for 2ne1tv. Can't wait for the subs.

Second, I was so blown away by the videos. 

'Clap you hands' had this amazing amount of swag, attitude, and spunk that just burst through the screen. The song has a crazy beat and the video really showed off the charisma of the ladies. They just shined. It was amaaaazing.

'Go away' is probably my favorite video though cause it has a distinct story line. @memen, i don't think that the video has a different meaning from the song. I think from the abuse scene and then one really emphasizes the theme of the song. Minji, Dara, and Bom take CL and try to show her what would happen if she kept holding on to this guy. They were kind telling her advice through the lyrics of the song and it took the end crash for her to realize that she needs to not hold on and she needs to understand it's his lost. But that's my interpretation. And I thought CL did a pretty good job with acting. I felt for her.

In 'Can't Nobody' Minji definitely stole the show! Even though I still find it awkward sometimes when she moves like that cause she's so young! LOLOL. But it was a good video, I love the scene when they're sliding down the ramp!

equal screen time for each member dara is everywhere I KNOW SHE İS AN ACTRESS BUT 2NE1 İS GROUP NOT ONE PERSON( now cl&minzy time)..this is good thing ı m not complaning ı love dara :wub: AND ı insist for it hurts mv and female lead BOMİE :w00t:

I love how you are BOM Biased but u say that its CL and Minzy Time :wub: and its true CL and MINZY are very talented girls they need to show their talent on the MVS dancing rapping etc...

If Dara tried rapping why cant CL try acting? :mellow:

seriously that kind of talking of how much a member got of screen time is very childish

and i know that Bom is going to get her very own time to shine, nobody can imagine 2ne1 songs without Boms voice :wub:

edit : Minzy thanks IU, Luna, SNSD members in 2NE1’s new album

2NE1’s Minzy thanked SNSD members in the “Thanks to” portion of their full-length album, catching the attention of many netizens. In particular, Minzy thanked SNSD’s Sooyoung, Tiffany, YoonA, and Hyoyeon.

Even though 2NE1 and SNSD are rivals under different labels, the fact that they share such good friendships is very heartwarming.

Minzy, Hyoyeon, Sooyoung, Tiffany, and YoonA are members of 문미엔 (Moonmien), which stands for “Christian meeting for culture media entertainment workers”. It has small scale worships and prayer meetings, and other talents who attend are Jungjoon, Kim Junghwa, Yang Donggeun, Kim Soohyun, Ryu Won, and Choi Siwon.

Netizens showed positive response to this news, saying:

‘This is so unexpected coming from two competing groups’.

‘I am anticipating the friendly competition between the two groups’.

‘It’s so heartwarming to hear about the two group’s good friendship’.

‘Let us fans be on good terms just like the two teams’.

On the other hand, 2NE1 has been topping various charts even though their album was only released a few days ago. They have also matured, and showed a strong performance in their comeback stage on Inkigayo.

Credit : ALLKPOP

to the person who said that CL did a horrible acting NEXT time u express ur opinion in a better way I excpected This of you, and honey do not deny that out of the three music videos GO AWAY is the most ^popular :P just look at the views on youtube and how it did catch up on CLAP YOUR HANDS, and about you and OTHERS complaining how CL got most of the screen time, its not like we have seen CL on TV THE WHOLE YEAR doing CFs or going to variety shows or had her own MUSIC VIDEO, if she doesnt get that much screen time where r we gonna see her???? PLUS SHE IS THE LEADER OF THE GROUP do not forget that, CL is the definition of fierce, i think she did a great, and i find it so funny how some people say that they got CL overdosed while they do not complain about another girl in the same group being seen everywhere, i do agree about BOM thought but then again i know that YG is planning for her something in the future, maybe a solo album or whatever......

I didnt wanna go down to your level but seeing how some of the people agreed made me really laugh and realize that this thread is made only for one member......

umm U complained to "memen" because she gave her "biased" opinion but u also did the same thing here.

Everyone has their bias..Don't judge someone based on their siggies

Keep in mind, THIS IS A 2NE1 THREAD. There are individual picture threads of the girls on the Celebrity section thingy majig.

U mean we are only allowed to post group pics in this thread? I think as long as its related to 2NE1, we are allowed to post any girls pic.

Archived