►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

^

Monday

So 2NE1 was playing in Best Buy.

Here's this person's account of it:

2ne1's Can't Nobody was blasting in Best Buy today...

I strolled in to pick up a new DS lite charger and Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside StoryPosted Image

and I hear something familiar. I look over at the TouchSmarts and I see "Can't Nobody" mv playing...and it's super loud...and people are watching (non asian...normal...probably not kpop follower...passerby people)...

I think it's because it's the top music watch on YT today... anyway...when i say people were watching, i mean, they were genuinely intrigued...

That was fast 0_o. Pretty cool =p.

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Michala01

I really hope Bom is okay and she recovers quickly. I also hope she eats properly, no more dieting please! It's not good for you especially when you're really busy as the girls have been. 

Sending the girls lots of positive energy <333

Guest Banana Peel

oh poor girls, I knew promoting 3 songs at once wouldn't be just a breeze. If it's enough to make stage perfectionist CL slip and energetic bom taken to the hospital, I'm not so sure if I can be fully happy with the fact that we got 3 songs performed at once by them. :( I guess there's a reason why one title song is enough. But I still appreciate 2ne1 & YG for experimenting a new promotion idea. I just hope nothing else goes wrong, that would be a no no.

cl had slipped while performing

then now park bom was brought to the hospital?...

oh no...hope those two is ok...

poor bommie...

wish she could recover soon...

she just need to rest..

oh thank god...Bommie has the flu! it sucks having it, but i'm glad it's not something more serious.

sad about some schedule cancellation, but Bommie's more important.

thanx for sharing the fancams ^_^

my bomi :( rest well. and CL falling D: hope she didn't injure herself. sigh, i hope this only means better things will come for the girls. not wishing this upon them but it's good this overworking thing came early. YG knows now how far they can go. and if this happens again, us fans have the right to scold YGE! XP

hanteo weely chart has come out! 2NE1 is #1 but i can't see how much they sold, hopefully a kfansite will post it.

Robot made by CL’s father stars in “Can’t Nobody” MV!

On the 12th, 2NE1’s music video for “Can’t Nobody” was released and near the middle of the video, leader CL’s solo scene is filmed before human-sized robots. These robots, as it turns out, were creations of CL’s father!

In a recent interview, CL revealed that “My father writes and makes robots in his free time” and sounding very proud of her father, she announced that “The robot that my father made will appear in the Music Video for “Can’t Nobody”!”

Her father is Lee Ki Jin, a professor of physics at SuhGang University and also a children’s story author with a few series of his own, such as “Headbutt Kkakka“. In the stories, there are characters that have been modeled after CL.

CL said that due to her father’s endless creations and his passion for them, his passion subsequently rubbed off on her. She thanked her father for his unfailing support when she became a singer.

CL laughed as she said, “When I was little, I didn’t have a TV in my house. Instead, I spent my weekends drawing with my father, listening to music, and going on walks. My mother also drew and participates in many creative activities, and I think I was greatly influenced by the two of them.”

2NE1 has come back onto the stage after a year with their first full album, “To Anyone”. They have been promoting their three songs, “Clap Your Hands”, “Can’t Nobody”, and “Go Away”.

Credits: EDaily & allkpop

Archived