►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the performances to bit. Came back to watch and I'm still watching. Like msot people, i absolutely loveee go away! Everything about it is fun, light and perfect. Seriously, the best stage ever! YG went all out with the stage settings for these girls. Clap your hands stage setting looked absolutely perfect and fitting for the song! Honestly, they nailed it! They have improved so much from Fire. Especially Bom, her breathing and everything os asdflaslkfj PERFECT.

ONE WORD. PERFECT!

Got in late today and missed spazzing with you guys.

But anyway, 2 things stood out most to me for their performances:

1. Improvement, improvement, improvement! I saw 2NE1 debut like most of you and I've seen ALL their performances in Inkigayo, Music Bank, Music Core and MCD and majority of their university performances and gayos too. I have to say, they've really stepped up their game. The 3 songs they performed are all autotune and those songs are tough to perform live and without loud backtrack. The girls had a hard time performing Try to follow me because it was so autotuned that its hard to match their voices with the electronic sound so that they can sound similar to how they do on the CD. But today, they killed it.

I love CL because she's really this charismatic girl and she seriously can bring the SWAG with a capital S onstage. She just screams fierce to me. I have the same feelling about Minzy because SHE CAN DANCE like no other and sing effortlessly too.

But the unnies stood out for me this time around.

Bom's expression and level of comfort on stage have improved so much and I can genuinely feel how much she loves performing. Her vocals are steady especially in comparison to their Fire days and she's rocking that red hair like its nobody's business. She's gorgeous and she knows it.

And Dara! I admit I was most concerned about her singing and rapping her parts because she doesn't have the strongest vocals. She tends to lose breath easily (stamina!) but I was blown away by her performance for Clap your Hands. There was very little autotune on it too. Which makes it even more impressive.

Overall, the girls showed a really good comeback today. Granted there are still improvements that can be made especially with Can't Nobody vocals and a little more oomph with the choreography, but for their first time performing it, they did really great.

2. Like Teddy said, Go Away is the new I don't Care. When I first heard this song, I wasn't really a great fan. I liked it but it wasn't the top song in their album. But Go Away performance definitely changed that. The song has this vibe that you wanna sing it with them. The lyrics are also as anthemic as IDC. And the way the girls performed it today made me feel the same way I did when they performed IDC for the first time. It has a fresh feel to it. I think this one will grow on a lot of people and I think it will be their strongest track out of the three. It also looked like the girls had fun while singing it.

I was going to post an album review but put it on hold since my mind's still changing about my rankings of the songs. LOL.

I hope they do as great as next week! Nolja!

Guest bluishme

^ i think their album is number 2 at real time charts having sold 1470 albums..

so this probably means that these are the albums they have sold today..

i'm just not sure about their total sales..

do you guys have any info?

Can't Nobody - Maybe I was expecting too much from this pre-recorded stage but I was sightly disappointed in the way it was executed. The rap wasnt really complete by CL but then again, if it was, shed probably die from all that. i thought the stage behind could have a screen showing space but i guess not. In any case, Bom stealed the show for this one, her vocals really stand out in the melody. But i think, this was the performance where they looked THE BEST.

If i'm not mistaken the prerecorded is GO AWAY,.. before the inki starts the backstage photos are the one they are wearing at Can't Nobody... so I'm pretty sure Can't Nobody is Live,..

Wow! The performances were incredibly great! I enjoy all of them!

Especially like Go Away performance, because everyone was having a good time dancing and shaking like crazy there! The back-up dancers were laughing and enjoying dancing so hard! The girls did also!

Wow, too bad we can't give three trophies for three songs and too bad we only have one award for the #1 song :)

Yay yay yay ... Let's make it happen ... 2NE1's song vs. 2NE1's song and battle for the number one spot!!!

If i'm not mistaken the prerecorded is GO AWAY,.. before the inki starts the backstage photos are the one they are wearing at Can't Nobody... so I'm pretty sure Can't Nobody is Live,..

No No they prerecorded Cant nobody, if u watch the cyworld msg they were wearing cant nobody outfits

Guest itszmaeee

Wait wtf? Out of all the 100,000+ preorders, they've only managed to sell 1357 1470 albums? ^ Are you serious?

idk why my statement seems to come out negatively. not that im mad or anything, but i was just curious.....

anyone knows how many albums they've sold so far? any korean blackjacks living in korea here?

EDIT:

oh crap! topped the page. have nothing to share. sorry ;|

Guest petiteange22

ah! just finished watching today's performances (after a good long search for them)

i really like the choreo/concept for go away

it's novel, fresh, and well played-out by the dancers and 2ne1 themselves.

clap your hands is very hiphop and very 2ne1

why do i get the feeling it features dara predominantly in this song? lol.

anyway it's catchy and i like the quirky dance steps.

Wait wtf? Out of all the 100,000+ preorders, they've only managed to sell 13571470 albums? ^ Are you serious?

that's only the sale from today right... i know it's from the real-time chart but i guess it shares the same numbers as the daily chart. otherwise idk how they would accumulate the #s for real-time. now i'm curious about how this chart works. meh, prob too complicated. they'll be releasing the weekly chart soon, so we'll see the total from hanteo.

Guest jadeal_17

Great day for us blackjacks!

This thread is on FIRE!

I just hope for the next stage of GO AWAY, the girls at the back will be featured too.

Not sure if you noticed but, they're doing a great slow-mo acting at the back

doing their own thing while CL is singing.

Minji gossiping

Dara ignoring this guy

and Bom strangling a girl / being strangled back by the girl :lol:

^I bet not everyone saw that, but it was a great crowd out there.

The club is bangin when 2ne1 is on stage!

OH, I'm back with some goodies:

4982567276_9e73125bb4.jpg

Original message:

와쌉?!? 방금 인기가요 사전녹화 끝내고 경주드림콘서트 하러 공항가는중이에요! 오늘 다들 수고 많았어요!!!^^ 응원소리가 무슨~ ㅋ 우리가 항상 밍끼 목소리 크다고 확성기라고 부르는데 오늘오신 그대들이야말로 진정한 확성기!!ㅋ 최고! 조심히들어가요~^.*

In English:

Wassup?!? We just finished pre-recording for Inkigayo and now we’re heading to the airport for the Kyoung Joo Dream Concert! Everyone worked really hard today!!!^^ The cheering was~ ㅋ We joke that Minji’s voice is like a loudspeaker, but you guys really were like loudspeakers today!!ㅋ Awesome! Go home safely~^.*

Cr.aa-chan.net

^AWWWW~ That is a very pretty cake. Very detailed.

Tired Dara still has some time for fan service. Thank you unnie!

Guest lovebomvn

I hear that 2NE1 Album is #2 on Hanteo

and just sell out 1490 copy

OMG K-Black Jack should buy more album to support our girls

I'm so sad now T_T

i've never watched a live performance soooo many times .. so far 0.0

yayyy to minzy's long luscious hair. she can have all sorts of fun with it. she can whippppp it, toss it and shake it with her hand ..lmao

I hear that 2NE1 Album is #2 on Hanteo

and just sell out 1490 copy

OMG K-Black Jack should buy more album to support our girls

I'm so sad now T_T

I am sad too, YG spent so much money for their comeback :tears:

Guys, don't be worried about the sales. It's sunday and 1,400 is still quite high for that day of the week, since it's always very low on sundays. :) It happens for all the artists, including new releases. It's really not something you have to worry about. The sales will probably go up tomorrow.

Does anyone know how many copies the girls sold overall so far ? That way we could get a better idea about how the album is doing, because only looking at the sales on a sunday doesn't really reflect that.

Guest churvaness

dont be so worried guys, it's still early for that plus that 1,400+ figure is only today's sales...heads up :)

edit: any updates on the hallyu concert?

I cant help but to comment about the hanteo chart..yes they are number 2 for real time only, the girls are still rocking number 1, dont be alarm ^_^ 1000 plus copies sold for a day is not bad either.

2ne1's first stage performance was amazing, the girls rocked, the definition of perfection in its finest. Good to see the girls back on stage and as a fan i had fun watching them. Go away is truly an upgraded version of I Dont Care, I would love to see them promote this as their main title track followed by Clap Your Hands.

The comeback stage was almost perfect! If there's such a thing as perfect, its darn near close to this comeback stage. We thought we've seen enough but they showed us something even better than last time. They owned the stage and their live singing is amazing. Who says you can't prove your singing with autotuned songs? Its all about the performance and not what's on the record. They were meant for listening and not demo tapes for auditions or singing championships. Their energy throughout the whole performance was astounding. Compared to their debut when they looked so fatigued (but did amazing anyway), the comeback stage seemed like a huge playground. Definitely fits their dolja screams, eh? You could see how happy they are, they're having fun and that they are as excited for the comeback as we all are. Here's my opinion on each stages:

Clap Your Hands: Now I realize the significance of the jungle theme! The girls are wild creatures that can't be tamed. Okay, maybe that's not it but the performance was crazy! CL owned the stage. It was an adrenaline rush of a performance.

Go Away: My favorite MV, favorite performance and one of my favorite songs from their album. I just love their performance for this song! The club scene was totally original and fresh. Once again, there's so much energy from them and my gosh did Bom's live improve a LOT! Though you could hear her catching her breath sometimes, her vocals was smooth as if it was the CD version.

Can't Nobody: It's fit for an MV! The set is amazing and the editing's cool. Great job, Inkigayo! The girls faltered a bit in this performances but great performance nonetheless. Love the choreography in this.

And for the girls:

Dara: Her presence alone is refreshing. Lol. What you think she can't do, she does even better than your expectation and rock it. Although she doesn't have a lot of parts, she has the most catchy ones. Her parts' the one that creeps to your head during a quiet night to give you a syndrome.. the last song syndrome.

Minji: She's the youngest in her group but by talent alone, she's at par with her unnies. Her dancing needs no explanation for its awesomeness and her singing is also very nice. Her new long hair fits her well. She looks good in them. I could just imagine how she'll be in a few years.

CL: Amazing as always! The definition of swagger is CL! Haha. She's such an amazing performer but she doesn't hug the stage to herself and steps aside to let her other members shine. Sometimes I wonder where she gets all that energy. She's rockin the new hairstyle as well.

Bom: She improved a lot! Let me reiterate that once again. Lols. Her vocals are not shaky anymore and she finally let loose. For Fire, there's just that tinge of hesitance in her movement but now she jumps as high as she could and it seems like nothing's gonna stop her from her dream.

Archived