►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest Himitsuu

CLAP YOUR HANDS, they did good! they BAD*SS! But I could barely hear Sandara's voice there.

GO AWAY, my FAVORITE performance today. They were having so much fun on the stage and just do what they do. I love the choreo with a touch of acting too. AND I COULD HEAR EVERYONE'S VOICES CLEARLY! 

CAN'T NOBODY, I love the STAGE. It's awesome! w00t.gif

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I Loved it wanna see it withoout that crappy kpopflash live streaming done right my @$$

I always enjoy there performance, cause they usually look like they enjoy themselves on stage

and want to have fun. I like that sense of them, its not just about doing the choreography on point, which sometimes is lost in performances now a days.

Didn't get to see much of clap your hands but Go away was cool i like the whole frozen party then rotate thing.

YOUU GUYS WATCH IT ON INSTIZ. OMG!!!! ILOVE THE COMEBACK STAGES. THEY'RE ALL ON HD ~~~!!! WAAAAAAAAH!!!!!

omg i miss the girls so freaking much! they pawned that stage right durrrr!!! owoooot 2NE1 IS BACK!!!!!!!!

LINK PLEASE!

:) THEY REALLY ROCKED THE STAGE!

Guest blank_blank_cuti3

WOW! I have to say I love the stages! It's amazing! Their vocals were WOW! It's so much better than CD version to me. Now I only need YT links since I couldn't really see anything while watching it live cuz it was lagging sooooo much...<___> then it'll comeplete my day!

I love how Go Away was toO! It was sorta like a story telling choreography which was so nice! When I see Dara sitting on that bench, I was like um...aren't u gonna fall?! But I'm glad she didn't...LOL...it was scary looking...LOL

i only got to watch some of it due to the lagging~~ but gosh, the girls are just soo AMAZING!!

THEY KILLED THE STAGE! Everyone sounds awesome! didnt expect GO AWAY to have a choreo too!

I need vids~!!!!

Guest shantewillie

Too many lagging and complaining. <_<:rolleyes:

My laptop shutdown on me while watching "Clap Your Hand."<_<

The performance looks great!!!:w00t:

I'm so annoy right now.:rolleyes:

I'm going to sleep now.

I'm going to watch the performance when I come home from church.

and 2NE1 need their own streaming channel. hope YGL can come up with it ^^

OMG!!! that was awesome.

how can i watch at instiz? i think i need to log in???

They are getting good reviews on their first comeback stage!!!

I am so Happy!! THEY WERE SO AWESOME TONIGHT!!!

I can't wait to watch all the performance on hq + the dream concert!!!

there are so many haters out there, but u know wat? it just makes us both 2ne1 and blackjacks more stronger!

edit: o dayyum! 500+ users here^^

i just had to screencap it! Picture1-11.png

Guest itszmaeee

I hope for next week we have a better streaming 2NE1 site. Seriously. Gah ill never go to that site ever. 2ne1 still rockssssss!!!!!!! I love all of the 3 performances, but GO AWAY<3 omg BOMB! 2NE1!!!!! Beyond fiance adios 2NE1!!! wooot

WOW..489 users online!!! :w00t:

Anyway....when Kpopflash was showing the commercial during 2ne1's performance, i was like screaming the word !@#$#$%^&*!@#$. vicx.gif Damn you kpopflash... fury.gif

Thankfully, i get to watch all 3 performance with the commercial and the lagging and all without a problem. :lol:

Love the Go Away performance the most....I need to see it again on youtube because of kpopflash. I seriously wanted to see CL's rap in 'Clap your hands' but it stopped halfway.... :(

Anyway, can't wait for Hallyu Dream Concert Fancam... :lol:

This is THE BEST COMEBACK OF ANY KOREAN ARTIST EVERRRR. Imo =))

I really love the songs and the energy they put into them!

Go Away is officially my fave form the album now!

It's sooooo beautiful and their perf only made me wlove it more!

Bom is awesome. Hands down. Her singing is def mind-blowing

in all 3 songs<3 Cl and Minzy were fierce until the end

and Dara's singing improved like 58474872 times!!! :D

I'm so happy right now! I wanna watch all their perfs in HD

though. Can't wait! 2NE1 NOLJJA!

I WATCHED ALL THE PERFORMANCEs

I loved them all but the i loved the most GO AWAY because it showcase their vocales

Im gonna watch the performances again and comment here

Guest toozdae08

BOM WAS FLAWLESS during the comeback. She stole the show from what I could see during kpopflash's spitefest.

She improved her stage performance 100 percent. Last year she was arguably the weakest but now she's pushing CL to the side. I'm happy cause girl barely got any screen time in 3 mvs.

Guest Black Stones

wow!! Even the replay of the comeback special is lagging!!! But it's so good!!! I can't stop watching it!!! Try instiz.net, you just have to register and go into 2ne1 comeback stage.

Archived