►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest Beat Of Angel(BOA)

^ i ran out of + but kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ur a spoiler hahahah but thank u for sharing!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im really hating u now. u saw the girls again!!! live!!! wahhhhhhhh

edit: wait, Go Away has choreo too??? awesome! i kinda thought theyd just stand and perform like a band ^^

^.^ but i did not tell u what they were wearing so still a few surprises lol

i was thinking about this should i tell what is gonna happen or not lol

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest .:-kiddo-:.

The choreography for Clap Your Hands was epic!

Absolutely loved how they bought in that bench as a prop, went so well with the perf!

Wasn't too much choreo in Go Away.

But, I think the idea of a club theme and the freezes was cool!

And you can clearly hear them singing which was great to hear, as well as the acting.

The stage looked amazing for Can't Nobody!

Looked like they were in space!

On another note, thought it was kept immature of kpopflash to stop streaming it once 2NE1 went on.

now some HD please!

omg im so proud they did awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!

for all songs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so proud!!!! TYIA to everyone posting the YT links and gifs and pix ^^

Guest itszmaeee

MY bloooood is boiling. That site I FREAKING DESPISE YOU FREAAAAAAKINGH AAAAUGH! Seriously. Bunch of douchess!

TO THOSE THAT WANT TO WATCH IT, GO ON INSTIZ.NET

AT LEAST THAT SITE IS MUCH RELIABLE AND YOU DON'T HAVE HATERS WHINING LIKE A BUNCH OF BABIES!

INSTIZ.NET

THE VIDEOS ARE PROCESSING SO GUYS! Let's all go there. At least there, it will help our girls on inkigayo!! go go go!!!!

Guest darkaz619

@Beat Of Angel(BOA) men you are lucky to see them is there fans mostly females because i don't hear any fanboys like other girl group is it just me Bom sound weird singing clap your hands.

WOW U GUYA WERE RIGHT!!

I HATE THAT KPOPFLASH!

I SWEAR THOSE LOW LIFE SCUMS!

why did they name it "kpop" if they hate 2ne1 >.<

The parts that i got to watch were awesome!

v those aren't commercial..kpopflash put it up when they dont like "certain" performance

Guest blackjackVip

OMG! i'm watching it Live right now....but the freaking commercial keeps on appearing! john tesh!!

i just missed like half of their performance! sucks!!! ugh! fury.gif

it's already 4:11 a.m here! gosh i need some sleep! lol

i've waited till they comeout!

they looks soo cool though!

waaahh!

and i noticed how they all look so happy performing again!

i was like "awwwww" :wub:

even though those freaking commercial keeps on popping, still worth the wait! atleast the first 2 songs i was able to watch full, I only wasn't able to watch the whole "can't nobody" performance...so annoying....

anyways, i can't wait to watch it again without lag in youtube!

woo!

for the meantime, gonna go and catch some sleep. lol

its been a long day

^_^

Guest Dazzle and Destroy

D= I got to see some of it, now just waiting on people to upload the girls performances on youtube<333 CYH choreo was brilliant! Go Away was unique =O it worked out well! and Can't Nobody stage was amazing! Never going on kpopflash again, too many douches =_=

They IMPROVED so much I'm so proud of them!!!!!!!!!! (there singing and dancing was so good!!)

they were so energetic and loud plus they were having so much fun (the fan chants were awesome too!!!)

staying up was totally worth it I'm so happy for them I hope to see more performances like today next week

2NE1 FIGHTING!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest lalaleidy

they all looked so happy while performing, no?

i guess they all missed to perform! they did well today and they'll do better on the other shows for sure!! :D

I really can't say much on their individual perf since my mind is going blank today (it's 4am and I haven't sleep yet)

But to me, it was good. but I hate how the streaming was lagging and all those ads! ugh. will watch it again on youtube once i wake up.

ps: Bom sounded sooooo good! She can now control her breathing. kudos to her!

my stream kept on lagging but damn from what i caught sight of the girls just now brought the game up to a whole new level!!! They stepped it up and now everyone else is gonna have to follow~~! YG FAMILY FTW!

2ne1 just played the freakin hell out of the stage and PAWNED!!!

Guest itszmaeee

YOUU GUYS WATCH IT ON INSTIZ. OMG!!!! ILOVE THE COMEBACK STAGES. THEY'RE ALL ON HD ~~~!!! WAAAAAAAAH!!!!!

omg i miss the girls so freaking much! they pawned that stage right durrrr!!! owoooot 2NE1 IS BACK!!!!!!!!

THE GIRLS WERE AMAZING! they really killed the perfs and brought so much energy! the choreography was a lot of fun to watch and very fierce and quick paced - u can tell they practiced very hard! i love the songs more after seeing their perfs! i was especially impressed with Minzy's vocals in Go Away!

i can't wait to see more!

Guest jadeal_17

Omigaaaawddd!!!!! Too much awesomeness brought me too tears!

I'm literally laughing :lol: while wiping my tears tears.gif . YES, I'm going CRAZY!!! w00t.gif

CLAP YOUR HANDS.

I love the jungle outfits. Dara's vocals was very strong!

I hope they'd use head mics though.

I want to see Bom clapping Baksuchooo~

GO AWAY.

Favorite dance! I love how the dancers are pausing and revolving around.

CL throwing that drink on that guy's face is EPIC. You are the bomb CL!

CAN'T NOBODY.

These girls took us to another dimension again....Everyone, welcome to space!

Need to see this again, but from the bits I saw, I love the outfits and the steps.

"Ken nobody ken nobody hold us down!"~kkk

What makes 2ne1 different from other groups is that while the others PERFORM,

CL, Bom, Dara and Minji PLAYS ON STAGE....and their energy just bounces off to everyone.

See, there's a huge difference when you're having fun!

***Rant OVER....and now I wait anxiously for the links.

Guest churvaness

OMG!!! Seriously I wanna cry!!! They were soooo goooodddd!!!!

Their vocals were so strong!!! Bom and Dara hit all th notes in Go Away perfectly and Minzy and CL's raps were sooo fierce!!!!!

I am so proud of 2ne1!!!!!!!

Guest sw8et_vietgurl

ok just finished watching their comeback

one word AMAZING

only saw GO AWAY fully other two performances were lagging so can't wait for HD youtube vids

but WOW GO AWAY is definately my fav. song out of the 3

just watching them playing on stage is so much fun than seeing other groups dance in sync

oh BOMMIE did so well in her parts

not breathless at all

love you bommie hihi

the girls did great for their comeback stage

now have to wait another week to see them on other shows :(

but for now BJs let's have a party just like the girls did on stage

Guest Black Stones

Mary, Jesus, Joseph and the camel!!! it was AMAZING!!!! WOW!!! These girls improved so much i can't believe it!!! OMG Dara!!! She ROCKED!!! She REALLY improved!!! And Minzi's voice matured SO much! Bom of course has always been such a strong singer. And CL ROCKED IT HARD!!!! I want to watch it again and again and again!!!

Guest bluishme

watched their comeback stage.. i must say..

they were so good!!

clap your hands- so fierce.. love how fierce the choreo and the song.. love their attitude and the clothes

go away- simple but it made me love the song more.. the freeze thing and cl throwing the glass of water.. so good

can't nobody- i love their choreo and stage here.. space thing.. haha..

love how confident and the improvements that 2NE1 has made..

Guest churvaness

Seriously, they improved sooo much and that just shows that they are not entirely relaxing the whole time of their hiatus..

2ne1's performance is WORTH THE 1 Year+ WAIT!!!!

Archived