►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

OMG. The MV will be released 2PM KST. :( :(

YG keeps on delaying things! He updated yg-life.

But then again, we have to be patient. :) it is going to be a double treat for us today. Comeback+MV=PARTY!!

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Black Stones

I've read the yg-life.com blog entry like....20 times now. I can't believe it. REALLY?? THIS LATE?

T___T I understand why they're late but i can't help but be disappointed. I've been waiting since 3:00!

GAH!!! My patience is running VERY thin.

Guest blackjackVip

OMG!

BOM almost looks like a fairy!

love the hair so much!

i bet fanboys will line up for her! lol :lol:

I'm kinda shocked with Dara's hair though, its funny coz she looks like she exchange her hair with CL! remember the chicken hair she had on their fire debut? it looks exactly like Dara's hair now..hahahaha

i think they should have kept Dara's hair pretty too!

so all of them will look gorgeous! although, i think they want a variety, since everyone else has this feminine/fierce look, so dara will have the unique hair, just like the palm tree hair she had b4. lol

btw, I'm really loving Minzy's hair!! :wub:

i think i liked their style better now! :D

their stylist have changed right?

i believe it's a girl now?

that's why their outfits are more feminine yet fierce still....coz before was more hiphop and unique.

Hehe, I think if you want to be a YG fan you should add at least 6 months to comebacks dates 2 days mv releases. That way you are pleasantly surprised if it comes sooner.

Yes the stylist changed, their main one had to enlist in the army, and i heard the other one went london (don't know if that is true).

I remember reading that GD's friends (their old stylists) enlisted in the army. I'm really glad they mixed it up and around this time. They're clearly much more feminine and it suits them. I personally think Minji looks a million dollars! :D

I'm disappointed that I have to wait longer, especially since i promised myself that I'll start studying for my exam tomorrow after watching the mv. I'm going to lose another couple of hours studying, haha.

Guest Black Stones

he went to fulfill his military requirement ;[

i miss him..the other one went back to london

AHHH that makes sense. T___T He's such a cutie!!! Hope he gets through training.

I was wondering where their cute/funny accessories were.

BTW: the random pics you add are FREAKIN cute!!!

@taintedtears: I agree, Minji looks amazing, as does CL and Bom with their new hair colors. And they do look more feminine but I miss the cute accessories and I'm doubtful of Minji's 11st dominatrix outfit. I'm not sure if she ok-ed it or not but i really hope she wasn't involved in that.

Guest deceitful.reverie

MV pushed to 2PM KST!?!

not surprised at all.

i honestly expected YG to release it AN HOUR before Inkigayo!!! :rolleyes:

so for the first time i'm not pissed about him delaying something. :P

PAPA YG definitely knows how to build up EXCITEMENT and ANTICIPATION!

well, it's all good. that means i can sleep early tonight and wake up at around 3 am ET to watch the MV while anxiously waiting for their comeback stages ---> i (or we)waited more than a year for IT!!! ;)

I wasn't surprised either, but I don't think they're doing it to build up excitement 'cause if that really is their reason, then I'm going to be really disappointed. I have actually been patiently waiting and will continue to do so, but delays such as this and the past two days are completely different; it's just so irresponsible. Whoever's in charge of all this (if not YG himself), must have done poorly in school. -_-

Black Stones

According to reports, Yanggeng's in the army and 'Daniel Sexy Lee' went back to London.

Guest itszmaeee

One of the things we all must know is that no matter how long the wait is, the outcome is not what we'll all be expecting. The outcome is probably much greater than what all been waiting for. Yah know, save the best for last. If this MV is as epic and grand as YG says it to be than we shall have some patience. Even though I'm at my wits end, I'm gonna wait patiently and excitedly for their comeback and the MV. A couple more hours won't hurt.

Guest lucy_monostone

[News] Ex-SG Wannabe member, Chae Dongha, wants to produce music for 2NE1

Chae Dongha recently appeared in the music video of D-DAY’s mini album’s title song ‘One day is crazy’and transformed into a man with several personalities. He made an excellent collaboration with the actor of ‘Jakeunjumo’ from ‘Chuno’, Yoon Joohee. The teaser for this music video will be released in 10 days.

The music includes a kiss scene with Yoon Joohee and Chaen Dongha, as well as scenes including self-harm and suicide. It is a music video that was difficult to get approved but it will be revealed later on the internet.

Menwhile, Chae Dongha indicated that one of the artists that he wanted to try to produce music for was 2NE1. Chae Dongha revealed “Last year, it seems like they haven’t been able to display the talents they have yet, and so it’s a shame.“, “As a senior originally coming from the same agency, I feel sympathy about the standardized system they go through. I want to explore their hidden potential more.”

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20100911n04056

Translated by & Credit: GEE @ ygladies.com

DO NOT REMOVE OR EDIT THE CREDITS WHEN TAKING OUT

http://www.dkpopnews.net/2010/09/news-ex-sg-wannabe-member-chae-dongha.html

Guest cristina0422

[News] Ex-SG Wannabe member, Chae Dongha, wants to produce music for 2NE1

http://www.dkpopnews.net/2010/09/news-ex-sg-wannabe-member-chae-dongha.html

I've read the same article but different title on it...and it goes like this...

Chae Dongha confesses “I sympathize with 2NE1 about being underappreciated, I want to try producing for them.”

I don't know what he means by "underappreciated" because alot of antis and haters are complaining that 2NE1 is an overrated group. But I guess what he meant for this is their true TALENT as a REAL ARTIST is underappreciated by music critics. He believes that 2NE1 has A LOT of things to offer. Maybe he sees 2NE1 as an ARTIST but too bad they are marketed as an IDOL. I hope he could work with them as well as Lee Seung Chul and Song Seung Hoon. As much as I love Teddy and YG Producers, I want the girls experience diversity in music. I know we love It Hurts and Love Is Ouch but you can still distinguish the touch of YG in there. Maybe some other time...because I love their Love Is So Difficult with Lee Seung Chul before.

And LOL.

I've seen this Page on Facebook "Anti Song Jae Rim!! Go Away"

Hahaha. BlackJacks be easy on him....he's actually nice...remember the fanaccount of kblackjacks before on the mv shooting site? It's just goes to show that he's quite an effective actor. And no one will hurt CL-roo, don't worry.

Archived