►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dara's me2

21dara_1284224522_48532_me2photo.jpg

굿모닝?!? 잠 못이루고… 일어나버렸어요..^^;; 이제 우리도 곧 준비하고 미용실 가야되요. 혹시나 밤새며 우리 기다리는 분들있을까봐 걱정도되고 첫방송 때문에 설레이기도하고.. 이따 만나요!^.^싱숭생숭 달옹의 센치한 새벽두시의 미투!ㅋㅋㅋ키햑!!!슝~!!!ㅋㅋㅋ

Good morning?!? I couldn't sleep well... and woke up accidentally.. ^^;; Soon we have to get ready and go to the salon. There must be people who are waiting for us even late at night right? Worrying and even feeling nervous because of the first broadcast.. We'll meet soon! ^.^ This has been restless Darong's sentimental 2AM me2! kekeke Kyah!!! Shoong~!!! kekeke

cr: elise@YGL

OMG so many hate and racist comments on GO AWAY MV because it is the most viewed today, its really sad that there is still so much racism in this world, people need to be more civilized

EDIT : seriously i want to see more of BOMMIE, so far she is left out, YG u better do something or ill be.... :crazy:

OMO i have the same shirt minji is wearing at the yellow ribbon event..

i can't wait for the can't nobody mv it wil be epic!!! and inkigayo..

for me the vid comes out at 3AM and inki is at 9am wow okay i'm gonna sleep late

and wake up early sooooooo excited and i actualy liked minji's sexy shoot for 11st

and it's not even that sexy she's covering her body up!!! but she just sexy she can't help it

and that's just one reason out of 100.000 that i adore her

Guest haze1nut

Minzzzzzzzzzzzzyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

that picture has all types of statutory wrongness written all over it!

Minzy baby, I know you like to be sexy but wait a few more years :*( It makes your unnie blackjacks worried about you.

Also, on another note. I don't like seeing Minzy booty pop when she dances.

I think she's a great dancer but she shouldn't need to bring naughty sexy into her dances to attract attention

Anyways, as much as she looks rockin in that pic. it doesn't sit well and I don't understand why YG even allowed her to do that.

Also, where is BOM!?!! argh :(

LOL wth is up with the fanboy...damn I gotta say honestly just by looks Cl and Minzy isn't up to par with other idol girls, but holy mini cooper they are charismatic and good at what they doing...since clap your hands mv was released I kept watchig it over and over again ROFL...my eyes were glued to Cl and minzy's make up looks pretty nice here too. Why does Bom get so little screen time? I like it more than the other one "go away", the one with her bf looking for another girl, what's the dialogue in the beginning about? AND...oh yeah one more question but I forgot.............-.-" will be back to edit.

OH RIGHT: uhm, in Korean, clap your hands is " pot soo jong"? isn't the red bean ice pot bing soo? so what's pot?!?

Guest RemixeD2ice

EDIT : seriously i want to see more of BOMMIE, so far she is left out, YG u better do something or ill be.... :crazy:

I don't know if you mean in MVs or the 11st photoshoot, but I agree with you.

Since Bom has a lot of parts in the Can't Nobody song, I think she's going to get more screentime. Or I HOPE. Same with Minzy. I feel like Clap Your Hands was all Dara. Go Away obviously CL. But I feel bad for Minzy because she only has two parts in Can't Nobody.

PLEASE SHOW US MORE OF THEM YG!

I said this when CYH came out but I still think it holds true. Bom always sings the chorus, which effectively becomes a group shot/scene so she almost always has less solo shots in MVs. Where did you all hear that Can't Nobody was going to be Bom focused? I hope this is true. I always feel like she ought to have a bit more screen time--not that I don't like seeing ALL the girls--because I do. After a year of waiting for their comeback, trust, I'm just glad to be able to see ANY of them in a MV :)

Guest Black Stones

OH RIGHT: uhm, in Korean, clap your hands is " pot soo jong"? isn't the red bean ice pot bing soo? so what's pot?!?

red bean shaved ice is Pat Bing Soo... Clap Your Hands is Bak Soo Chyu. ^0^

O___O Minzy's outfit is a bit...dominatrix. Where IS Bom?

Go away passes 1 million views in less than 2 days

hehe Now its Can't Nobody time.

... I hope that minzy shoot was just for 11ST and not for Can't nobody

Although when you see it she is actually all covered it is still a bit :o

I know there going some talk about it, and probably some "exchanges" .

Go away passes 1 million views in less than 2 days

hehe Now its Can't Nobody time.

... I hope that minzy shoot was just for 11ST and not for Can't nobody

Although when you see it she is actually all covered it is still a bit :o

I know there going some talk about it, and probably some "exchanges" .

If we blackjack stop talking about it and make a big deal of it then nobody well,

personnally i see nothing wrong with the outfit...lets move on

i hope YG is gonna release the video at the right time, im not gonna sleep until i watch it

Guest itszmaeee

I for once do no like what their stylists is making Minzy wear. I get that it's a sign for her that she's maturing and all, but she's the maknae. I feel like they're overdoing it with the mature thing. Well at least that's how I feel. I don't want to see BabyMin doing all those provocative dancing just because she's 'maturing'. Hopefully not. Anyways, whatta weird photoshoot concept. I totally LOLed @ Dara's costume.

Inkigayo today, three stages! :w00t:

Congratulation for Go away MV for reaching 1mil views, next is Can't Nobody.

What time the MV will be release?

Oh, I topped the page.

American AltRock Band's Vocalist Pimps 2NE1 on Tumblr

Florida-based alternative rock group VersaEmerge of Fueled By Ramen  Records is well known for being on Vans' Warped Tour. They also have  long-since the collaboration itself unreleased song with the likes of  Three 6 Mafia; there was a video on YouTube featuring the band with  Three 6 Mafia and a brief clip of the collaborative song. Vocalist  Sierra Kusterbeck, a confirmed fan of rap, hip hop and R&B, blogged  on her Tumblr 2 hours ago about loving 2NE1 by posting their "Clap Your  Hands" video.

Sierra's Tumblr Post

cr:justify of omonatheydidnt,

@CLWIFE

1 hour....meaning,around  2 to 3 hours more. lol

Thanks

Inkigayo today, three stages! :w00t:

Congratulation for Go away MV for reaching 1mil views, next is Can't Nobody.

What time the MV will be release?

in 1 hour and 10 minutes

but we all know that YG clock is broken, some blackjack need to go fix it

:o whoa Minzy baby!! not so babyish anymore. She looks so grown!! It sux about the racist comments going on in GO AWAY MV....makes me realize about how close-minded and hateful people still are. Can't wait for Can't Nobody MV!! :wub:

It sucks but i don't even give that a second thought, it part of being in youtube especially if you get on the most watched video list, because you gonna have random people/idiots checking out the videos. The upside to that is that you get random people liking and discovering 2ne1 also.

Guest Crystal392

Hi everyone!! I used to like 2NE1's songs but didn't consider myself a fan. Until this last few days. When I saw 'Clap your hands' I liked it a lot, and when I saw 'Go Away' I totally fell for 2NE1; I became their fan <3 I am soo excited for the next MV.

Inki is my fave music show (I love YongHwa so much ^^) and this week I'm going to enjoy it a million times more because of 2NE1. :wub:

Now I consider myself a Blackjack. :) Btw, does anyone know where can I find banners about 2NE1? I want to add one to my signature ^_^

Hi everyone!! I used to like 2NE1's songs but didn't consider myself a fan. Until this last few days. When I saw 'Clap your hands' I liked it a lot, and when I saw 'Go Away' I totally fell for 2NE1; I became their fan <3 I am soo excited for the next MV.

Inki is my fave music show (I love YongHwa so much ^^) and this week I'm going to enjoy it a million times more because of 2NE1. :wub:

Now I consider myself a Blackjack. :) Btw, does anyone know where can I find banners about 2NE1? I want to add one to my signature ^_^

Welcome to the fandom!! It's always good to hear the girls getting more fans :D Although, I'm sorry I don't really know where to find banners for 2NE1--I supposed you could always request one from the artwork thread here on soompi (sorry if I'm really unhelpful blush.gif).

@Black Stones-- the MV is supposed to drop before Inkigayo. CN is supposed to drop @10am KST, and Inkigayo is @4pm KST. But you know how YG is...

Archived