►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

the girls have an event today right?? i forgot wat it is...some concert??

they must be really busy practicing for their comeback stages~!^^

who thinks CL looks mighty badass and hott when she got out of the car all angry wearing tat black tank?? :lol:

im having a girl crush on her now hahahaha XD

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just finish watching the "go away" mv..

cl is the bomb....

she has a big future in acting...

love her acting here...guess its not only

dara who was good in acting...

the other were great too..

maknae minji is so pretty..i love it

how the two maknaes were always there for each other

and the unnies were always backing her up...

the mv was great...this goes to show

how reality was when it comes to relationship

and break-up...

now i like the song go away..at first..it didn't like it

that much..but when i watched the mv...i like it nore..

did cl died on the ending?..or there was a

part two of this one?..

the girls have an event today right?? i forgot wat it is...some concert??

they must be really busy practicing for their comeback stages~!^^

who thinks CL looks mighty badass and hott when she got out of the car all angry wearing tat black tank?? :lol:

im having a girl crush on her now hahahaha XD

I loved that part too, she looked so freaking HOT w00t.gif , CL is making many girls sexually confused, i am one of them :lol::wub:w00t.gif

DARA ME2DAY

21dara128410879117797me.jpg

아까까지만해도..씨에루의 발연기를 걱정해주던 내가..그러던 내가..뮤직비됴를 보고 입장이 바뀌엇다ㅠ 그 코믹한 비쥬얼과 발연기..정말이지 소주를 마시고싶다!ㅠ축굴욕영상 탄생!사실 그씬 찍을때 너무 웃기다며 폭소하던 채린이가 사진을 찍어줬다 그때부터 이미 웃겻던것이다..

12841086032010091017502.jpg

12841124602010091018562.jpg

12841124602010091018562.jpg

1111xn.jpg

Cr:DC2NE1

Guest Michala01

I absolutely ADORE the 'Go Away' MV! They all looked amazing and the story line was WOAH so shocking and interesting. I can relate to CL's character so much. I love the song now where as before I only liked it. 

Just so impressed with the whole comeback so far. YG you have not disappointed me and neither have the girls! Let the domination continue! 

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Guest Beat Of Angel(BOA)

Hello ^.^

OMG today i met 2NE1 ^.^ im so freakin happy right now >W<

Ok first was the anycall opening of a new shop and i was like omg its 2ne1 finally i get to see them then i took pic and vids and after they did like a mini contest and ans question they went inside the shop but before that one fan ask them to dance to cant nobody and minji dance to the whole chorus so yeah i get to see the dance before its out ^.^

they were kinda long in the shop moving around and then they came out say something and then left so after that i straight went to the subway and went to the yellow ribbon concert and then 2ne1 came out ^.^ yeah it was my first time to see them perf i was kinda at a ok view to see them they perf fire and then they did i dont care when they sing i dont care i move to the seats near the stage like really beside the stage and i got a great view after that they went off stage saw them real close again then after that i straight away went to the out side of the stadium where they will go to thier car i waited out side and then after 5 min 2ne1 came out and this time they are like literally infront of me where i can touch them if i wanted to but no i did not lol so went they walk pass me i was omg omg they are so near i was like i must say something then bom was infront of me and i was like Hi BOM and she look at me and say hi back with her cute high pitch voice and then i was just like omg Bom say hi to me u can see in the pic that she look at my cam ^.^ and i wanted to ask for sign but i did not have a marker T.T thats all for now apparently they are supposed to be at lotte concert tonight but i dunno why its not at thier official website schedule

picture28l.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

[picture29ei.png

picture30p.png

picture32.png

picture33o.png

picture34l.png

picture37ag.png

picture38u.png

picture35g.png

picture36d.png

omg ur so lucky~!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks for sharing!

it's our girls public appearance since comeback but oh theyre really saving it for Inki ^^

they look gorgeous!

Guest surferdude12

Just the guy saying to CL "I will kill you" and seeing her got beaten up, I wanna kick his richard simmons out. I'm a guy but I will never ever do to a girl like that even after a break up. It's just friggen insane. A big NO to hit a girl.

Anyway, AMAZING MV! CL's acting is impressive for a beginner! She looks badass wearing that racing suit. The explosion kinda threw me off but overall, the whole storyline is awesome and intense. All the girls look gorgeous. Next stop, Can't Nobody!

just finish watching the "go away" mv..

cl is the bomb....

she has a big future in acting...

love her acting here...guess its not only

dara who was good in acting...

the other were great too..

maknae minji is so pretty..i love it

how the two maknaes were always there for each other

and the unnies were always backing her up...

the mv was great...this goes to show

how reality was when it comes to relationship

and break-up...

now i like the song go away..at first..it didn't like it

that much..but when i watched the mv...i like it nore..

did cl died on the ending?..or there was a

part two of this one?..

Hi I wanted to answer you in what I feel is what I get from this MV. This video is very subjective in opinion. I believe that Minzy, Dara and Bom are playing women who were in abusive relationships and died. Their mission here is to save a woman from meeting that same fate. CL. So in a way they are like guardian Angels for CL. But in the end they couldn't meddle in her fate. People saying that only the orange cart was burning have to watch @5:56 Both cars are in flame. Both of them die. It's powerful message, but again like i said it is subjective. Anyone can interpret this as what they feel the video is about.

Hi I wanted to answer you in what I feel is what I get from this MV. This video is very subjective in opinion. I believe that Minzy, Dara and Bom are playing women who were in abusive relationships and died. Their mission here is to save a woman from meeting that same fate. CL. So in a way they are like guardian Angels for CL. But in the end they couldn't meddle in her fate. People saying that only the orange cart was burning have to watch @5:56 Both cars are in flame. Both of them die. It's powerful message, but again like i said it is subjective. Anyone can interpret this as what they feel the video is about.

omg, that's opinion looks interesting. I like it <3

2ne1gom.jpg

[HD] 2NE1 - Clap Your Hands MV (Gom TV Ver.)

Download - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=V04A25CW

[HD] 2NE1 - Clap Your Hands MV (1080p .mp4)

Download - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6PBARK8Y

2ne1gom.jpg

[HD] 2NE1 - Go Away MV (Gom TV Ver.)

Download - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2YH35292

[HD] 2NE1 - Go Away MV (.mp4 720p ver.)

Download - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=J4FVPG07

[HD] 2NE1 - Go Away MV (.mp4 480x360 ver.)

Download - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4YA9QA2S

ah ok...i think your right

on that...i never thought of that

one before but thank your for explaining

it to me..now i kinda get the mv...

Guest songbird86

I feel bad guys. I don't really like the video :( I love the song, just not the video. The story is good enough, though I wasn't so keen on them showing domestic abuse but that happens in real life so... Bom didn't have alot of screen time which I'm sad about, all the others did. And the way it was filmed kinda got on my nerves though. The way the camera was shaking so much in the beginning really was bothering me, and it just seems like the other three were just randomly inserted in there 'cause it's a 2ne1 video and they needed all of them. Seeing the video makes me believe that this just should've been a CL solo song. Oh well, can't like 'em all. One more video to go! My guess it'll come out at 12a.m. est like the other two, I'm so excited.

Guest AuRevoiR

this is my opinion for the 'go away' mv:

at first i got confused,but then after repeatin the mv for several times, now i think im quite understand.

at the end, when the accident happened,it's not a 'real' accident.

i guess CL,as the main character, has already made up her mind and made decision after got beaten up by his ex.

at first, she just seems can't let go,and still hang on to his ex,who clearly already get a new girlfriend.

the first race shows that she can't beat his ex because she still have feeling for him, and being burn by her own anger to 'defeat' his ex and taking revenge, but that's all just make her wound gotten deeper and hurt herself more.

after got beaten up by her ex, her alter ego (i think minzy,bom and dara character here just like CL's shadows of her various feelings) help her to 'wake up'.

and then at the final race, instead of tryin to defeat her ex, she decided to 'let him go' by burned all the memories and killed the 'weak CL' at the same time she killed her ex inside her on that accident,and stop right there,

so she could get over him and get up to start a new beginning.

at least that's my opinion.

anyway the mv is aweeesoome!!

me definitely looovveeee it!!

the story line is perfectly blend with the song and vice versa!

Archived