►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

PS.

AND OMG, I literally LMAO after reading this comment:

Question: What did CL say to that guy?

(Very creative) Answer: she said ''is there a bug on my face?" and he said ''yea hold on bro, ill get it.. *slap*..wait..*slap*... hold still.. *slap*... wait its still there..*slap*... oh btw have my jacket, its versace.''

Lol. BTW, what about Lotte Duty Free Concert? They're performing that today.

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest oh`retro

Wow, this MV was pretty intense.

I did not expect the domestic violence scenes in the middle at all.

Gosh, CL was so fierce, yet adorable at the same time.

She was just so precious in this whole MV.

The boyfriend was such a tool/richard simmons.

Can't wait for the third MV tomorrow!

2NE1's killing it right now. <3

P.S. Clap Your Hands has been stuck in my head this whole day.

Guest itszmaeee

Yah know what I want after the MVs are all released? BEHIND THE SCENES FOOTAGE AND THE MAKING OF ALL 3.

I want to see if the dancers in CYH are actually YG boys or are they just regular YG dancers.

I want to see how many retakes CL had to take for her acting scenes in GO AWAY.

I want to see if YG Family ALL came to the MVs sets.

I want to see how the MV all came together.

I want to see the funny mistakes the girls did.

Just for once YG! Release all the bts and the making of this music videos!!!!!

I feel like beating the crap out of that guy in the mv! omg when he slapped CL..grrr.

fury.gif

Anyway loving the MV , CL was amazing she was adorable in the first part and gradually you get to see her being vulnarable and sad. She was spot on with her acting. That fighting/abuse part was intense!

I love the whole album especially clap your hands, it hurts, can't nobody and go away. The album itself sounds really refreshing and way more advance than the current kpop trends. The girls worked hard on this ,so i really appreciate it and loving it more.

When 2ne1 comes back ,there are no set concept that needs to be followed .no trend that needs to be followed to ensure that they are popular. When 2ne1 comes back they come back as 2ne1 ,no comparison to anyone or annything:)

Hopefully 2ne1 is going to comeback and show these onslaught of new girl groups what it really means to be sexy and fierce!

Guest albeitalways

BOK SO CHAAAAAAAA~

BOK SO CHAAAAAAAA~

I am such on a roll since the album got released. This weekend rocksocks with all the 2NE1 releases and news. Blackjacks all over are definitely loving it.

And honestly people, this is just an album. Sure there's hype and crazy expectations, but really, after waiting for a year or so you don't expect fans like us to get the teeny bit hysterical? If you don't like the album, that's YOUR case, not for some of us who ENJOYED it because it's music and not just the fact it was 2NE1. So don't be hatin' on other people's ear candy and accusing us as phony fans because some of us LOVED IT. Different strokes for different folks. I just hate it when people get all so critical of Kpop just because it was 2NE1. This is Kpop, you're not exactly expecting the equivalent of Mozart here are you?

Gawd, I don't care what other people say, the two MVs released as of yet were both amazing. I am so pumped up for their possible stage outfits. Clap Your Hands had like what, three or four, different concepts? The stylists will be a roll to choose what the girls are gonna wear. So many possibilities! The teaser pics had tons of concepts as it is. This is what I like with 2NE1, half the fun's is in the waiting and guessing. You never know what are they going to come out next.

And need I say more for Go Away? At first I thought it was weird--kind of a mismatched MV for an upbeat song. But what the heck, let's admit it, it made us all think and contemplate more on what the director really intended with the MV. Cha Eun Taek is once again daebak. And this time he applied the 2NE1 style--unpredictable and crazy. You never know what really happened there. Let's wait if YG's gonna give some answers.

Guest Dazzle and Destroy

Someone mentioned that the korean response to the MV was very different from our international responses, supposely the majority of the koreans didn't like the mv and blamed director cha euntaek. can someone explain this? @_@ why would they not like the MV? I think it's very meaningful and inspirational! It makes people think about the storyline and keep guessing and wanting to know what happened and it's meaning!

just finished watching the MV!! props to my CL! GO GO GO SEOUL BADDEST FEMALE!

she did a great job for her first big acting gig :lol: i cant help but wanting to beat the guy with a stick when he hits cl-roo~~ but she has her girls there with her, GIRL POWER!

I really want the girls to perform GO AWAY with instruments for their comeback stage, it'll be sooo AWESOME!

YET ANOTHER AMAZING MV FROM 2NE1!!! DAEBAK ^^ THESE GIRLS ARE ON FIRE WOOT~!

So i just woke up, turned on the PC, watched the MV, and I FREAKING LOVE IT, CL did a really good Job, if i meet her ex boyfriend in the MV id beat the hell out of him phew.gif i was like this while watching him beating CL crazy.gif

i was so confused at the end when the car crashed, i thought CL died i had tears in my eyes :tears: but then all of a sudden she appears :unsure:

CL you did a really good job blush.gif i am proud of you :wub:

i think ill have to watch the mv again so i can understand more the storyline ^_^

question~~ why's TO ANYONE album not yet availalbe on Itunes??

i need the girls songs in my Iphone now!!! I think im loving GO AWAY the most from their three title songs, then Clap Ur Hands, Cant Nobody hmm...maybe the Mv will change my mind? 2NE1 always do tat to me hahaha

the mv was kinda unexpected, but it's soo intense! but there're some moments tat amuses me...esp the scene

when CL was driving with Minzy in the Mini then she came out and kick the car, i lol'ed cause she looks mad kute

all frustrated like tat. Then i got soo angry when tat guy hit her! i thought they just gonna argue, but he hit her!

gosh...i was kinda wanting all four girls to gang up and beat tat guy! :lol:

ı want A MV FOR "İT HURTS" AND THİS TİME LEAD ACTRESS BOMİE :w00t: WİTH A FAMOUS ACTOR.. :wub:

I kind feel sad we dont see BOMMIE much on the two music videos but hey YG is very fair i am sure he got something big for her, lets just wait and see

CL looked soooooooooooooooo HOT :w00t: in the MV

Guest sherry_angelz

I like this explanation and I thnik she is right about the whole concept of this MV :

"I don’t think CL died in that accident

Cause that accident is a ‘future’ possibility,CL will die if she (or abused woman) kept being in a relationship with a guy like that.

You can see the ending (when CL met the other 2NE1), on the background, the car which is on fire is the orange car (not the black car like the previous shown)

That’s the proof that the crash between CL n they guy is just a future possibility (is not really happening)

The fact is, CL already saying goodbye to the guy & she doesn’t care anymore about him , so she won’t do something stupid like kill him on a racing.

And the other fact is, in the end the guy’s car really is crashed (but, not with CL, but with other person)

Cause if you take a look carefully in the end, the orange car is on fire & there is a red car next to the orange car (that means the red car is crashing the orange car, and there is no black car)

That’s my opinion (I don’t really know how to explain it)

Give me your opinion please^_^"

What about you guys?

I really saw the red car & orange car in the end (and the one on fire is the orange car) and there is no balck car

I am so freakin' HAPPY that the girls are topping the charts. I never doubted that anyway. It was kinda expected already.

When I saw GO AWAY, I am so glad that YG decided to start with CLAP YOUR HANDS MV. GA was quite intense and dark, it's kinda gloomy even with the upbeat song and CYH was just so bright that it just makes everyone just keep on clapping. Nevertheless, GA --- interesting storyline but editing was not good. CL was so convincing as the girl being dumped by a guy. She fits the role to a T. The ending was confusing probably because of the editing. However, I was not floored by this MV unlike yesterday. Altho great casting on the guy lead --- too hot to handle and the cars are amazing. What makes up for the bad editing was seeing the PARK sisters doing their adorkable things. Bom is so cute, Minzy is getting prettier and Dara as always is gorgeous in whatever she does, she sparkles!

I like CLAP YOUR HANDS better, the MV and the song. I was hoping that GO AWAY will not be loaded by too much auto tune because I like it better when I can fully listen to their voices. Here's hoping that the third MV would be as awesome as the first one.

Can't wait for my own copy!!!

agree with itszmaeee~!! BTS of their MV is a must papa YG~!!

im thinking Cant Nobody is gonna be a dance MV?? man, cant wait to see the girls perform these awesome tracks live!

Guest allkpopuser

OH MY GOD THE CLAP UR HANDS MV IS ON THE MOST VIEWED LIST IN YOUTUBE WORLDFREAKINGWIDE!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

leetsss celebrate hehehhe

Guest funkdreamer

no, dara sang the second half of the first chorus with bom and minzy. i believe bom sang all of the chorus at the end of the song. but i was so surprised to hear dara's voice singing in the chorus. sounds like she's improved a lot! so excited to see them perform this onstage.

Haha yes. I realized that too. I kept hearing it has Bom taking 3/4 of the chorus but wow...kudos to Dara really.

ı want A MV FOR "İT HURTS" AND THİS TİME LEAD ACTRESS BOMİE :w00t: WİTH A FAMOUS ACTOR.. :wub:

THIS!!! it would be a fantastic idea. Go for a 4D concept YG!

agree with itszmaeee~!! BTS of their MV is a must papa YG~!!

im thinking Cant Nobody is gonna be a dance MV?? man, cant wait to see the girls perform these awesome tracks live!

I expect it to be. We have a electropop, a hip-hop...and now for the dance track. The choreo (as dara have showen..from that lil snippet) is gonna be so fun again hahaha

Guest binkyo4ever

OMG OMG OMG i never expected " go away" is such good when i hear the teaser. the MV is so cool, though it's heartbreaking to see CL be hit like this, especially by a guy! But overall. this song and its MV is my most fav!

Archived