►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest lucy_monostone

@lizramyun don't worry I love 'love is ouch' too and yeah @to2lovely it's kind a weird that in korean charts even though love is ouch is also topping i'm quite surprise that it didn't even top at atleast no.2 or 3 maybe koreans have different taste in music than with international 2ne1 fans...hmmm but why is 'it hurts' is no.1 in cyworld chart? strange...

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im sure CL-roo did good ^^ im excited for that and the girls playing those instruments. i really am most excited for Go Away probably coz i have already sort of pictured CYH and CN MVs, but even with all the BTS stills of Go Away, i still cant picture how exactly everything will flow

while waiting, im replaying CYH on YT and happy to see that there arent that any hate comments compared to YG's IBT. probably coz trolls cant say "gay" to a female artist. lol

Guest loversandlies

is 2NE1 gonna appear on any variety shows? or radio shows? i sure hope so ;( i wanna see my girls on star king or star golden bell like the other idols

AHHH YG U KILLIN US AGAIN WITH THE WAIT

I checked iTunes and their album is there but when you click on it, it cannot be open. Sucks! I want to purchase some music. I'm excited that YG is letting all his artists come onto international iTunes now, feelin' the love. Just wish that it could be released as fast as if it were in Asia. Fighting! I'll check often though. =)

Guest tomorrow13

ALL KILL ON MUSIC CHARTS.

I'M SO PROUD OF THE GIRLS.

The number of users who are reading this thread keeps increasing.

Maybe YG is waiting until it reaches 400 users so that he can kill much more fans.

Dara me2day

517mkp.jpg

Translation: Whassup?!?^^ We're going to release the Go Away music video soon.. this is the first time that our leader will be taking a shot at being a lead character!!! The female lead with a tragic role, CLroo is worrying about her bad acting and is shrinking away!!ke Please be easy on her~! ^_^ Fighting Fighting ya ya ya!!!

Translated by and credit: GEE @YGLadies.

Guest songbird86

So I have a few theories as to why YG releases the videos late...

1. He's testing our loyalty and seeing if we really want it.

2. Building up tension... hyping it up.

3. He's just being mean and messing with us.

I'm choosing number 3

It's 2 hours later... no video yet. :tears:

So I have a few theories as to why YG releases the videos late...

1. He's testing our loyalty and seeing if we really want it.

2. Building up tension... hyping it up.

3. He's just being mean and messing with us.

I'm choosing number 3

It's 2 hours later... no video yet. :tears:

Agree. Only that my patience ran out and as much as I WANT TO see this MV, I have to sleep. I have not slept since last night and basically it's a 23 hour Awake type of schedule. Have fun all of you. I will see the MV early tomorrow hopefully.

P.s. I hope we can all get along and not fall into childish behavior. Like they say "if you have nothing nice to say...then well shut up" *yeah I know it's not said like that :P "

Oyasumi Nasai Minna-San *good night everyone*

Guest itszmaeee

YG! I am reporting you to the cyber police! Dara-ya, if Papa YG still doesn't release the MV PRONTO! can you have TamTam choke him for me? Or have Minzy do that little karate move she did on Clap Your Hands MV? Or might as well have Bommie do that killer kick!

AWWW. CL-roo, it's okay! I'm pretty you acted well. That's why YG need to release the freaking MV now so we can see how you did. I heard the lead guy is hot though XD *wink*wink*

Guest falling5tar

^

4. He wants to upload around the same time CYH was uploaded. Hopefully the wait won't be much longer

EDIT:

Someone just logged on 6 min ago! Uploading the MV now?

I love their album! Cant wait till all their MV's come out! I really wanna see their Live Perf. too! I hope they do good live considering how much autotune was plugged into their songs.

Guest lalaleidy

^

4. He wants to upload around the same time CYH was uploaded. Hopefully the wait won't be much longer

EDIT:

Someone just logged on 6 min ago! Uploading the MV now?

Not applicable. He released CYH before 11:11. I'm pretty sure, I tweeted the instiz link. lol! :)

Gahh, the wait is killing me. It's 11:12pm where I am now and I have to wake up by 6 for work! T.T

YGGG!! Upload it fast.

V I don't think so. Blackjacks are fast in sharing authorized links.

^

is it out in Korea yet? Cause it took like an 1/2 hour or more for it to come out on youtube.

nope its not..everybody is waiting haha and btw oneliner is considered spam

geez YG! soo asian time :phew: haha [if u get wat i mean]

He said 10 AM and now its 12:20PM ..but still no MV

Guest falling5tar

Not applicable. He released CYH before 11:11. I'm pretty sure, I tweeted the instiz link. lol! :)

Gahh, the wait is killing me. It's 11:12pm where I am now and I have to wake up by 6 for work! T.T

YGGG!! Upload it fast.

V I don't think so. Blackjacks are fast in sharing authorized links.

I meant on YT since the vid says it was uploaded 23 hours ago.

It's not up on Korean sites yet either :(

Archived