►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest songbird86

So what time exactly did the video come out yesterday? I went to bed before it came out (figures...). Also what time is is the new video supposed to come out tonight and which one is it?

I also see that the album is up on itunes, but it won't allow me to get it. Oh well.... gotta wait some more :)

Edit: O.k., I must be as slow as molasses... I just re-listened to the Can't Nobody - Engilsh version and just now noticed that CL curses in the beginning. What! I can't believe I didn't catch that before!

Guest toozdae08

Hey, anyone got a peak at Hanteo yet for first day sales?

I'm hoping they have around 30k cause that would mean they would be set to hit 100K within the first 1 -2 weeks.

Guest thesassygirl2

LOVING THE MUSIC VIDEO! they're so FIERCE. love it. when other girl groups try to be "tough" or "hiphop" they still look soft and teeny-boppy...but 2NE1 just ROCKS this. can't wait for their comeback performance. it's gonna blow everyone out of the water. i wanna learn the chorus choreography too. the clapping/stomping choreo was sweet.

OMG I have been re-watching the mv many times and I think that the backup dancers when dara starts her singing are big bang members. I see GD and Seungri, I think also Taeyang and TOP and also Daesung. If you want to see them try to stop like at least every second from the part when dara's singing comes in with the back up dancers. But you'll only see their eyes. But still I find that cool. The mv is just way cool. Can't wait till Go Away mv :D

Guest NV4ever

^ wat?? bb members are the backup dancers in the Clap UR Hands Mv??

how come i didnt notice tat, will go back to rewatch tat part!

i dont know how many times i have watched the MV and still not tire of it! it's just too good and addicting haha

We gonna have another round of 2NE1 TSUNAMI again today woot :lol:

i feel soo proud and happy to see our girls TOPPING ALL CHARTS in Korea! yayyy keep it up BlackJacks

We want the girls to dominate the charts as long as possible~~ 3 whole months maybe? kekeke tat be soo EPIC ^o^

OMG I have been re-watching the mv many times and I think that the backup dancers when dara starts her singing are big bang members. I see GD and Seungri, I think also Taeyang and TOP and also Daesung. If you want to see them try to stop like at least every second from the part when dara's singing comes in with the back up dancers. But you'll only see their eyes. But still I find that cool. The mv is just way cool. Can't wait till Go Away mv :D

That's what I said on my previous post... I noticed Big Bang look-a-likes :lol: Half of their face are hidden but man I swear I see GD an Seungri upfront and TOP and Daesung on the back while YB is on the side :lol: I am thankful I am not the only one who saw that resemblance ^_^ But if it's really Big Bang, YG family FTW!!!

---

The girls are topping the charts!!! Now I want to see the Live Performance!

Just want to share this:

2ne1perezhilton.jpg

Guest Himitsuu

It would be awesome if BB boys were the ones who were dancing with our girls but as much as I would want to believe it, I don't think it's them. Though sometimes it's funny how there are times when you look them in the eyes, they kind of resembles GD / YB / TOP / SR. haha. Probably it's just my eyes playing with me but I'm pretty sure it's not them. sweatingbullets.gif

I've been replaying the MV since the time it was uploaded on 2NE1's channel. LOL. I hope the view counts update soon. Right now it's around 256,379 views. happy.gif It's sad how the other 2 MVs weren't released on the same day as Clap your hands. I'm anticipating Go  Away more. The song definitely grows on me slowly. I kept on repeating that song a while ago. 

2NE1 DOMINATION on the charts! SIZZLE!! They PWNED it! 

Guest xxxKrissKrossxxx

^Wow I now will have to go back and look!!! OMG! That would be sooo awesome if it were. And I wouldn't be so down on it, because knowing the YG Fam...who knows...it sure could be! And it would make this video (as if it could be) even more perfect and amazing! *spazzes* XD Heck, wasn't GD in one of the girls videos last year for about 5 seconds dancing all crazy? XD The girls do so much for the guys its about time the guys paid back the favor! XD <3

Damn! iTunes US STILL won't let you download the album...I'm getting more frustrated by the minute! This time the drop down menu underneath the album doesn't show a price or buy option anymore. It just says "view album", but when you click it still gives you the same result. >_< It says for the albums release date is 9/9/10 >_< DX TT_TT

*sigh* still not able to buy the album from itunes. has anyone else been successful at this? I've been trying all day...and its still "unavailable." :(

^^sorry for basically saying the same thing as the post above. It seemed like we were both posting the same thing at the same time. :lol:

Guest xxxKrissKrossxxx

*sigh* still not able to buy the album from itunes. has anyone else been successful at this? I've been trying all day...and its still "unavailable." :(

^^sorry for basically saying the same thing as the post above. It seemed like we were both posting the same thing at the same time. :lol:

JINX!!! XD J/K, J/K. :) Hey know worries...we're just on the same page is all. Great minds think alike. ;) It sucks but I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one that is having issues with this. And the fact that I've been trying all-day. Its just so frustrating you know? So it bears to be said twice! XD I feel your pain!!!! TT_TT I've tried at least 20 times by now... *sighs* Maybe when I come back from work it'll finally let you download it. Its just so crazy. Since it "says" its "released". And that the said they were to release it worldwide. I tried Googling the problem and it mentions "The item you have requested is not available in the US store." But that's not the message we're getting. Similar...but not the same thing. Minus the last 4 words. All I can say is YGE sure knows how to be a BIG tease with fans! XD Yet he/ they sure deliver! :D

Guest yushinoya

the MV is sick!! i love it..i agree that the MV makes you love the song more..

Bom is so cute doing the chorus part,so girly..I also love Dara's red and Cl's orange lipstick..Minzy is rockin' her violet extension..I'm replaying it since YT release..can't wait for another MV..

Regarding with the backup dancers...one dancer caught my attention because he was cheating..lmao! then the other one is doing the Strong Baby Clap, when i look at his eyes i was like "is that Seungri?"..but i'm not sure..let's just wait for the MV making or 2ne1tv for confirmation..If they are really BB, that's so sweet!! :D

Guest Hyolicous

I like 2ne1 especailly minzy but are you guys crazy. If another artist would bring this album out you will be like it's s**t but just cuz 2ne1 it is brilant. That hypocritical and delusional. This album isn't that good. Too much autotune. I know Minzy, Cl and Bom are good live. it's just disapionting. I expected more and I think korea when the hype goes down, will see that the standered of this songs aren't that good.

Plus the only thing that is saving 2NE1 is their name. lets face it. They have proven now that they can make any type of bullS**T and it be good to blackjacks. The only 2 songs that are good are Go away and it's hurts everything else is not that good. even perezhilton says. HMMM We like it but we don't love it.

You blackjacks have to admit that even you percious 2NE1 is just a autotuned popstar. And even must of you don't love the ablum but will buy and overhype it cuz their your favourite group. Nothing different from other group fanclubs.

also 2NE1 has a year to come up with better songs but the didn't. Don't hate me hate the facts.

BTW the concepts are good but not oringinal. stop being delusional. Maybe Se7en and BigBang get all the good songs.

:mellow:

I CANT WAIT TO SEE GO AWAY MUSIC VIDEO TONIGHT phew.gif I KNOW ITS GONNA BE EPIC crazy.gif

HATERS ARE GONNA HATE tongue2.gif

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AWAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY fury.gif

I like 2ne1 especailly minzy but are you guys crazy. If another artist would bring this album out you will be like it's s**t but just cuz 2ne1 it is brilant. That hypocritical and delusional. This album isn't that good. Too much autotune. I know Minzy, Cl and Bom are good live. it's just disapionting. I expected more and I think korea when the hype goes down, will see that the standered of this songs aren't that good.

Plus the only thing that is saving 2NE1 is their name. lets face it. They have proven now that they can make any type of bullS**T and it be good to blackjacks. The only 2 songs that are good are Go away and it's hurts everything else is not that good. even perezhilton says. HMMM We like it but we don't love it.

You blackjacks have to admit that even you percious 2NE1 is just a autotuned popstar. And even must of you don't love the ablum but will buy and overhype it cuz their your favourite group. Nothing different from other group fanclubs.

also 2NE1 has a year to come up with better songs but the didn't. Don't hate me hate the facts.

BTW the concepts are good but not oringinal. stop being delusional. Maybe Se7en and BigBang get all the good songs.

perez is a not music critic

Go tell your mom, I'm sure she values your opinion ;]

Guest NV4ever

^ just ignore the troll~! we blackjacks are too happy right now to care about haters

we have our girls to watch and listen to so no time to mind them :lol:

YG need to put the girls album on Itunes now! wonder why it taking soo long~~

Archived