►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Blackjacks, before this gets bigger lets all just chill now and not reply to person about the matter :] :wub:

let's all just go to 2ne1's YT channel and watch the vid over..and over..and over..and OVER again and hope that this HOT response will make yg drop the other two vids ON time next time ;]

btw, anyone has updates on the real-time charts??

**keep the peace** :wub::wub:

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That person noticed that people ignored his First comment so he started saying autotune is this autotune is that, we all know 2ne1 can sing its not like they are using Autotune to Hide their UGLY voices, they sing extremely wo wonderful wonderful (TY) live then why not making the song even more catchy with autotune?? people need to get over it

Exactly my point: these girls need to sing and they're not like other groups with little vocal talent. They're extremely talented and I get so frustrated that they're hiding their beautiful voice. I guess its personal taste though, I myself as a singer stay away from singers that heavily use autotune in their voice. Their first CD was AMAZING. I have a 2NE1 poster in my room. This CD however, I had huge expectations. Well I got 1 song to save from this CD which is "It Hurts"

Guest deceitful.reverie

I somewhat agree with a13xl 'cause Can't Nobody has been autotuned too much.

ANYWAY...did YG change the schedule of the release of the other videos? I can't believe they're doing this, unless they're having problems uploading the videos or YHS thought the other 2 videos were crappy and suddenly decided to get rid of them.

Oops, I'm sorry. I thought they were releasing all three today. Got too excited, I guess.

They should learn from today's experience though. They should start uploading videos at least an hour before, especially on Youtube since HD videos take longer to process.

^

Love is Ouch doesnt have autotune.

Oh really? ooo I got another song to download :wub: :wub: :wub:

I guess I apologize... I had everything ready for 2NE1 CD release... I forced myself not to listen to teaser until the CD was released and I was not expecting this heavy autotune on their voices... I was just... I'm not sure what to say but disappointed and sad :tears: ... Well I got 2 songs to download tomorrow, and I got everything out of my system. 2NE1 fighting! no more autotune plz! </3

Guest itszmaeee

When I said "Autotune was used right in the songs", I meant it was okay for me. Meaning that w/ the autotune, it made the song more catchy and up beat.

Also WillIAM participated in the International album not the korean one. And I'm saying this with manners. Just so it won't come out as me bashing someone sheesh. And like I've said before, I'm so used to autotuned songs that I didn't even hear the autotuned part in the album. Maybe its jut me. 2NE1 still rocks! and the full album rocks!

AND....I'll be waiting for the Go Away MV or is it Can't Nobody? Aaaand it will be out 10AM KST!

I guess I'm done for tonight. I need to sleep so I only replayed the mv for a few times(x829177989).

So tomorrow is the start of another waiting game:sweatingbullets:

See yah.

so here..REAL TIME CHART update :] (credit lilsmae@akp)

REALTIME CHARTS:

[NAVER]

#1 Can’t Nobody

#2 Clap Your Hands

#3 Go Away

#4 It Hurts

#5 I’m Busy

#6 Love is Ouch

#7 You and I

#8 Can’t Nobody [English Version]

#9 I Don’t Care [Reggae Mix Version]

#10 Kiss

#11 Please Don’t Go

#12 Try To Follow Me

[DAUM]

#1 Can’t Nobody

#2 Clap Your Hands

#3 Go Away

#4 It Hurts

#5 Love is Ouch

[CYWORLD]

#1 It Hurts

#2 Can’t Nobody

#3 Go Away

#4 I’m Busy

#6 Clap Your Hands

#7 Love is Ouch

#18 Can’t Nobody [English Version]

[MNET]

#1 Can’t Nobody

#2 Clap Your Hands

#3 Go Away

[MONKEY3]

#1 Can’t Nobody

#2 Go Away

#3 Clap Your Hands

#5 It Hurts

#6 I’m Busy

#8 Love is Ouch

[MELON]

#1 Can’t Nobody

#2 Clap Your Hands

#3 Go Away

#5 It Hurts

#10 I’m Busy

[sORIBADA]

#1 Can’t Nobody

#2 Go Away

#3 Clap Your Hands

#4 It Hurts

#5 Love is Ouch

#6 I’m Busy

it's like the girls ninja'd those charts. haha bam! :ph34r::ph34r:

Guest churvaness

Like what I mentioned yesterday, the producers wont be putting autotune if it is not needed. The genre which they are portraying is electronic/techno just so some people know, and i doubt you can recognize techno without the use of autotune...

Give it a rest. The album is already out. No need to compare this one to the previous because CHANGE means INNOVATION. New ideas, new style will help artists to grow.

That person noticed that people ignored his First comment so he started saying autotune is this autotune is that, we all know 2ne1 can sing its not like they are using Autotune to Hide their UGLY voices, they sing extremely wo wonderful wonderful (TY) live then why not making the song even more catchy with autotune?? people need to get over it

TRUE. I couldn't agree more. It's not like this is their first album ever. We all know they sing very well. Stop this autotune thing. It's getting really old. ^_^ Let's just enjoy the fresh, new music and their new, spanking hot music video! Gosh, I'm still on a high!! :w00t:

their singing wasnt heavily autotuned except for Cant Nobody

u can actually hear them very clearly except for the end of their lines

it's just that the MR is very techno/clubbish

but their singing is fine ^^

i love the mv

super super super love

they are fine.so gorgeous!!!!! i love them!

oh yes, ALL-KILL

i knew it ^^

even MELON chart?? they say it takes long to get there

but WOW!!!!!!!

Guest bluishme

2NE1 sweeps the charts with “To Anyone” album

Looks like 2NE1’s “To Anyone” album is on fire already!

The YG girl group’s three title songs “Can’t Nobody”, “Go Away”, and “Clap Your Hands” are 1st, 2nd and 3rd place on the Monkey3’s popular music chart.

Monkey3 contents team leader, Lee Jung Kyu, stated, “2NE1’s comeback is the most anticipated in the second half of this year. Their unique color and talent garners a lot of attention from music fans.”

This is definitely good news for 2NE1 and Blackjacks. It’s kind of like watching the Korean archery team dominate at the Olympics.

2NE1 will be releasing music videos for their title tracks starting on the 9th and until the 11th, so stay tuned for that!

cr: allkpop

Guest toozdae08

STEALING GIFS FROM OMONA :phew: , BRB

minzydance.gif

<3 that part - baby was ballin' in that mv

round2ne1.gif

2ne1toany.gif

credit: omgklovepop

5ed0sg.jpg

afee14.jpg

credit: jay_ed

66505305.gif

81510396.gif

15776878.gif

65710641.gif

credit: byronb*tch

daraw.gif

credit: lhgpbetp

- remember if you take a gif to credit the person who did it.

Guest itszmaeee

You know what I realized after seeing those chart rankings of the girls' songs? Can't Nobody is topping out of all the three title tracks! Surprise surprise. Some international fans and nonfans didn't like the song when it came out, but hey hey hey hey it seems to be the opposite in Korea. I would've thought CYH would do top out of the three. Anyways keeeep it coming!!!!!! Let's top the charts for weeeks and weeeeks and weeeeeks and weeeks then BB can go and top it! hehehhe

Guest NV4ever

CONGRATS TO THE GIRLS FOR AN ALL-KILL ON THE CHARTS!!

LOOK AT NAVER CHART! WOW...ALL 12 SONGS OF 2NE1 IN THE TOP!!

EPIC EPCI EPIC COMEBACK EVER~!

Guest Badmoonrising

Long-time lurker, first time poster. I also just wanna say that unlike most (if not all) of you, I'm neither a Blackjack nor a hardcore fan. I'm just what you would call an "occasional 2NE1 listener." However, I also would like to make it clear that even if I don't go OMGILUV2NE1THEY'RETHEBESTSOEPIC!!! 24/7, I do still appreciate most of their style and music.

And so, from a non-fan perspective, let me just say that this album is good. And with a few more listens (plus MVs and live performances), I'm confident I would call it great really soon. (ALSO, I'd like to warn you all that I feel this post is going to be an essay. So please bear with me--and be gentle on the reactions. Lol.)

Here's my take on the whole "it's disappointing" thing some of you have got going on a few pages back. Sorry to be blunt, but I think you basically did that to yourselves. You created this idea of what the album is going to sound like, and as if that's not bad enough, you raised your expectations to new heights. I think that all of us could have benefited in reading between the lines of what CL (and the girls) have been saying during interviews before the release of their album. They keep mentioning that this album will have different songs, different takes to suit the taste of different people. Meaning, if there's something for everyone, not everyone is gonna like EVERYTHING either.

I agree with the poster a few entries back. Fans shouldn't fixate themselves with what a 2NE1 sound (and style) is. If you do, you're setting yourself up for a disappointment.

Now the tracks. I like them. I have a few favorites, but overall, I think the songs are pretty solid. Obviously, CL is the main girl in this album. But Bom is also a force here, and a lot of the songs would have been meh had Bom not saved it with her powerful vocals. It's also good that they balanced out the songs among the members (with the exception of CL, because she gets significant parts in every song. Not complaining, though) and gave each of them their own moments to shine and showcase what they've learned in the past year. Like, you don't hear (or see) much of Bom on Clap Your Hands (save for the chorus) but she makes up for it in Go Away and It Hurts. Dara has close to none (singing parts) in It Hurts, but she's basically all I hear in Love is Ouch and pwns CYH. Minzy's parts, I would say, is pretty consistent all throughout. Probably because she's a pretty solid vocalist, and I like her tone best next to Bom.

I also like the fact that YG and the producers are taking risks with the girls so that they can show what else they can do other than the designated roles they've had during their debut. For example, CL is arguably the best rapper of this idol generation but with It Hurts, she shows off her voice. Same with Dara. Who knew she could rap like she did in Clap Your Hands? Minzy is also not just the dancing maknae but a solid, soulful vocalist with great potential. And lastly, Bom. She shows everyone that her voice deserves all the hype.

OK, this is pretty long, but basically, all I'm saying is that--except for my WTF moment with I'm Busy--I thoroughly enjoyed their album. And I think the reason I did is because I literally had NO IDEA as to how they're gonna sound--nor did I try to figure out what it would be or expect anything at all. I would have enjoyed it more if it weren't for the auto tune overkill in some songs, but I can try to overlook that (I dislike auto tune, but I don't have a personal vendetta against it. Lol). I would give it 10/10, but some of the auto tune put me off (and the o_O that is I'm Busy--but maybe I'll get over it soon). Like I said, I don't hate on auto tune just because it's auto tune, but some parts, I personally believe, would've sounded better (or more pleasing to the ears) without it. But that's just me. So yeah, 8/10 like most of you gave it.

BTW, I have no words for the CLAP YOUR HANDS MV. I was speechless the whole time. I mean, gaahhhdd. I'm impressed. VERY impressed in fact.

Archived