►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh posted above ^.^

they look SOOO good here! love whatever concept it is. and the dance, so addictive. another HIT!! friggin adore the girls so much.

Guest NV4ever

thank u papa YG!!!

my jaw has just dropped to the floor while watching our girls in all the glory of HD!!

OMG! THE MV IS EPIC! Everything from the choreography ( which is soo amazing, thx alot to whoever has choreographed this ) to the hair and makeup and their clothes...everything!

These girls has just redefined the definition of beastly fierce!! :lol:

2NE1 TSUNAMI IS HERE!

Guest oh`retro

OMFG, I LOVE THESE GIRLS SO FREAKIN' MUCH.

The MV was amazinggg!

CL on the car in the beginning was SO EFFING FIERCE.

And her part in the jungle was epic as well.

Damn, I haven't seen any K-Pop female with so much swagger & attitude.

Basically, I loved everyone in the MV, but CL totally stole the show.

I wish Bom got more screen time though.

Can't wait for the other MVs! :)

PLEASE TEDDY STOP PUTTING AUTOTUNE ON THEIR VOICE.... I HATE AUTOTUNE

why did YG autotuned their whole CD? i like their voice without autotune... definitely not liking this CD as much as their 1st single

I'm gonna go listen to Fire, I don't care, Pretty boy, & Stay together... this album was such a letdown :tears:

HD VERSION IS EVEN MORE FIERCE!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SO MUCH SPAZZ RN! DAMN!!! <3 :wub: :wub: CL was really going hard with it. I can't believe Daras rap were so sick!! LOVED IT!!

Guess what time it is?????

yep GIF TIME!! Wow haven't said that about 2NE1 in a long time!!! sigh of relief their truly back *tear*

PLEASE TEDDY STOP PUTTING AUTOTUNE ON THEIR VOICE.... I HATE AUTOTUNE

why did YG autotuned their whole CD? i like their voice without autotune... definitely not liking this CD as much as their 1st single

I'm gonna go listen to Fire, I don't care, Pretty boy, & Stay together... this album was such a letdown :tears:

Did you listen to the whole thing? All the songs did not have autotune.

LOL. DARA HAS ME COMPLETELY CONFUSED AS OF NOW. She is just filled with idiosyncrasies isn't she? AMAZING.

Loving the song. The album gets better and better. Honestly, i read the comments first and was disappointed because of everything that was said but after hearing it myself.. .I LOVE IT.

Favourite songs as of now:

It hurts

Love is ouch

Go away

Clap your hands

I'm busy

Can't nobody

aldjflkajdflas! that's all the songs. hha

Guest ushii-soo

my comp. started to lag after the release of the glorious HD-video and their hotness combined...

2NE1대~박!!They back, baby. And FIERCER THAN EVER!

and they're gonna conquer the k-pop scene, no...world, by storm (x3)~~~

2NE1 놀자!!!~~~~~

Did you listen to the whole thing? All the songs did not had autotune.

"It hurt" didn't have autotune... and all the old songs like I don't care (reggae) doesnt have autotune

but autotune plague has reached 2NE1 as well... so disappointed and sad :tears:

It's not the girls' fault tho... i put blame on YG tongue2.gif

Guest itszmaeee

LMAO Someone comes here just to compare 2NE1 to another artist. Did you even read the informations about their full album, who produced what, who wrote this and that. I'm not even gonna go to the full details. Autotune? The autotune in the songs are actually used right.

AND OMG! I LOVE THE HD-NESS!!! SO AWESOME!!! I'm so gonna learn the clap dance!!!

Will.I.Am participated in this CD from what I know but thats why I'm saying it sounds like the BEP song O.o

autotune is "never" used right in my opinion... these girls do not need computer to alter their voice in any way

oh, give it a rest. I'm getting annoyed at people complaining about the autotune on allkpop and stuff. I admit that it was used a lot but autotune is used to hide people's voices--2ne1 has already proved that they can sing.

I wasn't even used to the point where i would want to bash my head against the table anywho. god, clap your hands is so addictive! The mv was simple but i call it (unless someone has said it already) there's going to be a clap dance craze. I'm trying it now, haha!

LMAO Someone comes here just to compare 2NE1 to another artist. Did you even read the informations about their full album, who produced what, who wrote this and that. I'm not even gonna go to the full details. Autotune? The autotune in the songs are actually used right.

AND OMG! I LOVE THE HD-NESS!!! SO AWESOME!!! I'm so gonna learn the clap dance!!!

That person noticed that people ignored his First comment so he started saying autotune is this autotune is that, we all know 2ne1 can sing its not like they are using Autotune to Hide their UGLY voices, they sing extremely wo wonderful wonderful (TY) live then why not making the song even more catchy with autotune?? people need to get over it

Archived