►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest itszmaeee

Seriously don't upload the freaking MV on youtube. What's so wrong about wanting to get the OFFICIAL video a million or more hits? Plus watching the OFFICIAL music video in high quality is much better than watching a LQ video that's been ripped off of instiz and without an audio. YG is like doing a treasure hunt right now. Even if the video gets uploaded on YT, a lot of us would still FLAG it and REPORT it.

p.s. The reason why a lot of people [like me] are encouraging others to watch the video on Instiz is because it will ACTUALLY help the girls. How? Instiz counts on SBS INKIGAYO's Viewers Ratings. Not only that, but also watching it on YG's OFFICIAL youtube channel could be shown as a way that we respect them. Or at least in my case, I would wait for the official music video on their channel because I want to show my support there. Oh wells.

Guest sukira91

Here's the trans for the support messages from se7en, G-dragon, and Seungri

Se7en: 2NE1: To Anyone!!!

2NE1′s first album that we’ve been waiting and waiting for.

Bom, Dara, Chae Rin, Minzy

I’m anticipating their great performances.

Like always, work hard. Show us your best performance!

Your number 1 fan..-Vennee (from se7en)

Good Luck~!!!

G-Dragon:

“21″

THEY CAN’T STOP!

2NE1 play as much as you want!

-”G”-

Seungri:

2NE1

Give your many fans your wonderful music.

Fighting

-Seungri

Translated by: S&Msub@clbaddestfemale.wordpress.com

FULL CREDITS WHEN TAKEN OUT

Guest Beat Of Angel(BOA)

TOday the CD was out for sale woo hoo ^.^

so i went to hottracks early to day to buy the CD because at Hottracks the special thing is if you buy a Cd they will give you 1 clear file of the member that u like.

So i went there at 9.30am and bought 3 CD sadly so i got 3 file Bom , Cl , Dara i need Minji to complete it T.T and 3poster

here are some pics of the file that can only be find at hottracks store and how the inside look like and i guess they also have the YG Family card and i got sandara card.

I wanted to take every single pic of the booklet but there are alot of pics and it would take time maybe i would do it later

gfdt.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

picture28d.png

picture30e.png

picture29fg.png

picture31g.png

Guest toozdae08

^

At this point in time the problem is on YGE, people are losing patience. I don't think ppl would be have as upset and quick to look if he didn't promise the mv 3 hrs ago. Honestly he's really losing focus on this album, if he's going to hype something up so much he needs to be careful that things aren't leaked.

Anyway,

I LOVE THE MV - BEST THING EVER. LOVING IT LIKE A MOTHER LOVES A CHILD!!!!!!!

Guest xxxKrissKrossxxx

Agreed! People wait for the MV to be posted to YGE! I know its annoying and tough, but that's where we get to show our love and support for the girls. I haven't heard any of the teasers and I haven't seen the video yet. So there! If I can do it, so can you! :P

When are they gonna let people internationally download and support the girls on iTunes? The albums out...what the heck? Don't tell me their gonna make us wait for an international version... >_< *sigh* As long as I get to support the gals that's what matters...

Guest oh`retro

Okay, can someone tell me what the f is taking YG so long to upload this on youtube?

Cause they're about like 2 hours late...

I tried watching it on Instiz so it will count on Inkigayo, but damn, it would not load at all.

I also tried Naver, but that almost froze my whole laptop.

So, I'm stuck waiting for the youtube.

I just finished watching the MV on Instiz. And OH GOSH THEY.ARE.AMAZING.

The choreo's completely off the roof. They all did so great and you can just see how hard they worked for it!! I love the song even more! I love love the Jungle part. They look incredible. And Minji, daaaaamnnnnn.. I was completely at a loss for words the moment she started clapping in the intro. So freakn fierce! :w00t: I love the CL wink at 0:11 too. And Dara looks so beautiful in the Oriental-ish part. Bommie's clapping is my favorite! and I love how she's always in the middle during the chorus. 2NE1 is back! I can't wait for the next videos. I'm sure they're gonna blow everyone's mind! :rolleyes:

STOP UPLOADING AND VIEWING THE VIDEO FROM YOUTUBE! Watch it from Instiz or Naver instead. Pleeeeease! ;)^_^

Guest NV4ever

lol i think YG just cant keep up with all the hype from fans, we're all waiting the attention on 2NE1's comeback is just soo overwhelming i think even YG underestimated the 2NE1 Effect :lol:

OMG i was about to cry while watching the MV, Seriously ONE OF THE BEST KPOP MUSIC VIDEOS EVERRRRRRRRRRRR, SO FREAKING FIERCE,AND THE DANCE IS SO GOOD AND UNIQUE, Dara was right when she said its a great choreography, Now i love the song even more and i want to see them PERFORM <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

THEY ALL LOOK SO GOOD IN THE MV, AND AND AND MINZY IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FIERCE

Guest juang_bb

awww, thanks for the translation of the messages. LOVE IT!!!

and here's an update on the real time charts!!! man! the girls are killing it! not all kpop artists are able to do this, even the big ones.

MELON

#1 Can't Nobody

#3 Go Away (up by 3)

#4 Clap Your Hands (up by 5)

#8 It Hurts (up by 6)

MNET

#1 Can't Nobody

#2 Clap Your Hands (this just moved up and passed GA, probably coz the MV rocks!)

#3 Go Away

CYWORLD

#It Hurts

#2 Can't Nobody

#3 Go Away

#4 Clap Your Hands

#5 Im Busy

#6 Love is Ouch

SORIBADA

#1 Can't Nobody

#2 Go Away

#3 Clap Your Hands

#4 It Hurts

#5 Im Busy

#6 Love is Ouch

MONKEY3

#1 Can't Nobody

#2 Go Away

#3 Clap Your Hands

#4 Love is Ouch

#5 It Hurts

#7 Im Busy

DAUM

#1 Can't Nobody

#2 Clap Your Hands

#3 Go Away

#4 It Hurts

#5 Love is Ouch

DOSIRAK, BUGS and NAVER realtime are usually slow. but im pretty sure when they update their charts, the girls will be at the top just like the rest! :D

Guest RSmith021985

The girls looking FIERCE in the music video. The choreography is simply DOPE! The entire crew = GANGSTER! Fan-boy'ism hahaha. Can't wait to pick up my copy this Friday!

I don't understand why this is considered wrong. So many people have already commented on their thoughts about the album that they have heard on youtube, yet no one has said anything about that. People listening to the full album on youtube and deciding not to buy it affects their album sales. That doesn't help the girls. Watching an alternative link to the same exact video does not harm them in any way whatsoever. Are you afraid of them "losing" view counts on the official link? I'm sure they're going to get millions of views with or without alternative links. I don't have any ill intentions, I just want to let other people watch the video who don't want to wait.

It basically comes down to the fact that YG is actively seeking to have their channel as the official source for the 2NE1 videos. Clearly, YG wants to focus all views on their channel so that yes, they can have all the vid counts. True, they probably could have millions of views regardless of the unofficial links. But by going through official channels, YG has more accurate numbers for popularity. YT is especially good at tracking where the vids are being watched, regionally speaking, which is a good indicator of 2NE1's popularity outside of Korea. This becomes especially important because YG is looking to promote 2NE1 internationally in the near future. I'm sure they are keeping an eye out on international markets.

Moreover, having the one channel be the indicator for views helps demonstrate 2NE1's popularity in Korea. Can they get a million views in 2 days like Taeyang? Who knows? I know it may just be view counts, but it is still a source of pride among artists/fans to be able to say that their music means something to people both within and without Korea. Sure, 2NE1 probably knows how well they are loved, but having numbers gives a tangible reality to it.

And because kpop wouldn't be kpop with a healthy(?) dose of competition, view counts actually mean something.

As far as the album leak goes, true, lots of people viewed the leak on YT--I being one of them. Sure, there will be people who will be turned away from buying "To Anyone" based on the leak, and that hurts the girls. But I think the comparison fails because its like comparing apples to oranges: audio track vs. MV.The leak, on the whole, wasn't going to replace the album itself, whereas unofficial channels with the 2ne1 MVs would replace the official MV source.

I'm sure you didn't have ill intentions, but most blackjacks are patient enough to wait for something official from YG because they want to support the girls. Instiz counts for shows and that helps the girls. In the same way, offical YT views help the girls in other ways.

Lastly, once the official vid is out on the YG channel, blackjacks will most likely rally to get views--its counter-productive to have split views (some of us experienced this with Big Bang and that was not fun).

Guest thegreatbigbang

I have to post this before I go to school.

Can't nobody & Go Away : Seriously, those 2 songs remind me of CLUB MUSIC so much. And that's the music I hate the most in the world. Don't get me wrong, I don't hate 2NE1, I hate the song, as long as it sounds like for CLUB. I hope their comeback will change my mind

It hurts : I can't remember how many times I repeat the teaser. They sound so girly & feminine, each of them, esp Minji, that's why she's my fav. It's my 2nd fav' after Clap your hands.

Love is Ouch : My 3rd fav', still need to listen more to feel more.

And save the best for last : CLAP YOUR HANDS

What I like : The song of course, the beat is dynamic & sick. It involves 2NE1's trademark " e e e e". I'm always hypnotized everytime Bom goes " e e" :D. It involves JinuSean Ayo's piano in it & it fits damn well.

What I don't like : I expect it would be more INTENSE, but the MV disappointed me a bit. The street scene remind me of Fire, it's so .... 2009 & old already. The dance which is supposed to be FIERCE but it's too kute, I like them being kute but it doesn't match the song. And where da hell Bom's solo shoot in the jungle scene ?? Teddy, why she's not involved, be fair OK. Minji in the jungle, I want her to shake her thang on, krumping, shaking or whatever, flipping hair only is so simple. Dara was so fierce in braids, I didn't expect her to pull this off so well. Her solo's shoot in the jungle is off the hook, Dara & Minji always have good bridge in 2NE1's songs.

Arghh, I think I'm done. Gotta go, it's late already.

Guest sapi_zee

OMG the MV is freakin DOPE! They simply are the IT Girl Group in Korea!!!

I'm watching it at Instiz for the Nth time now...

Though I'm broke right now, I scraped enough and just ordered my copy of the album from dvdheaven...can't help myself... but still waiting for ITunes too...Lol...

CLAP YOUR HANDS Blackjacks!!! 2NE1 Nolja!

lol i was here earlier and bam. 500 users reading this topic ;]

anyhow, OMYGOSH...i loooove the mv! now i'm more hyped for the other two to come out<3

my fave scene would have to be the jungle scene. the maknaes just..KILLED it! :]

...and wow! the girls are most definitely going for an ALL KILL right now with the charts!! how long has it been since the top 5 from all the music charts all came from one artist??..idk..i just know that this is EPIC.

Archived