►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest itszmaeee

I would write a lengthy paragraphy if I have to, but I don't feel the need to explain something when that article is basically just full of BS. SE7EN DID NOT PULL OUT OF INKI. HE IS PREPARING FOR HIS FOLLOW UP SONG THAT WILL BE PERFORMED NEXT WEEK. HE SAID IT HIMSELF. HE'S TAKING A WEEK OFF TO PREPARE FOR IT. I don't care about the negativity coming out last minute because I know it'll go away. I already know for a fact that 2NE1 won't dissapoint me. 2NE1 TOANYONEFULLALBUM SEPTEMBER122010COMEBACKSTAGE 3MUSICVIDEOS SEPTEMBER1420102NE1TVSEASON2 = That's what really matters to me and nothing else.

Anyways, A COUPLE OF MORE HOURS TO GO BLACKJACKS!!! YEAAAAY!

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's just ignore that negativity. I read it on allkpop and came onto this thread to see if there was an intense discussion and was really glad to find that no one brought it up. Seriously. Just cut back on some ad time or something. I understand why people may be upset but then again, how is all of this 2ne1's fault? or YG's? I don't even think it's fair to say that SBS did wrong in allowing this. aldjflksdjf. just... forget it.

I have a question though. Does that mean only inkigayo will air 3 full performances?

Guest itszmaeee

2NE1 BROADCAST SCHEDULE [10/09/08]

▶ 2NE1, First Broadcast Schedule

9/12 – SBS Inkigayo [ CAN’T NOBODY] [CLAP YOUR HANDS] [GO AWAY] All 3 songs in full

9/14 – SBS Chocolate Recording (Planned to air on the 28th)

[CAN’T NOBODY] [CLAP YOUR HANDS] [GO AWAY] [iT HURTS] SCHEDULED TO BE PERFORMED – 4 FULL SONGS

9/16 – M!Countdown (Prerecording on the 15th)

[CAN’T NOBODY] [CLAP YOUR HANDS] [GO AWAY] FULL SONGS

9/17 - MUSIC BANK [CAN’T NOBODY] [GO AWAY] FULL SONGS

9/18 – MUSIC CORE [CAN’T NOBODY] [CLAP YOUR HANDS] 6 MINUTES

Source: http://www.yg-life.com/'>http://www.yg-life.com/

Translated by GEE@YGLADIES.COM

[100908][NEWS] 2NE1TV Season 2 to first episode to broadcast on September 14

On the 7th, in the afternoon, 2NE1’s agency, YG Entertainment reported to Money Today Star News, “The first episode of 2NE1 TV Season 2 will broadcast on September 14th at 6PM.”

YG stated, “Through this show, we are planning to reveal a side of 2NE1 that has not yet been exposed.”, “We believe that this year it will receive hot response equal to the amount of love that they received last year.”

With a total of 10 episodes this time, 2NE1 will meet their fans with a new side of themselves. Last year on 2NE1TV, the hidden characters of the 2NE1 members were showcased. The sense of humour of their company representative, Yang Hyunsuk, in addition to the footage of Teddy and Big Bang backstage were also revealed, and received much love from the public.

In addition, this was extremely rare situation for a cable program, recording viewer ratings of over 3%, and was a huge issue. Subsequently, a lot of interest is building over the viewership ratings for season 2 this time as well.

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20100908n14151

Translatated by GEE@YGLADIES.COM

[10/09/08] NOTE FROM YG

Hello.

This is YG Entertainment.

As we had scheduled, 2NE1’s first full length album [TO ANYONE] will be released on September 9th however although we planned to reveal it at 12AM, there has been a bit of change with the time of release of the music videos and the songs.

▶ 2NE1 album release: September 9th, 10AM.

The album will be released on several online music sites at the same time.

▶ 2NE1 M/V Release Schedule:

9/9 10:00AM – “CLAP YOUR HANDS” M/V Release

9/10 10:00AM – ” GO AWAY” M/V Release

9/11 10:00AM – “CAN’T NOBODY” M/V Release

We apologize truly for changing the release times so suddenly.

In order for 2NE1’s promotions to go smoothly, it was a difficult decision to lay down

We thank everyone for their generous understanding.

Source: http://www.yg-life.com/'>http://www.yg-life.com/

Translated by GEE@YGLADIES.COM

hmmm i see at Twitter that YGL is having some problems of crashing down?

so let's make sure we'd have this thread to come to for all 2NE1 stuff just in case it crashes...no spamming

gosh i hope YG-life dont crash.

I am kind of sad due to the changes in release dates? I was already planning on drinking some coffee later so that I'll be one of the few who could see them first. Sigh, I also have class tomorrow..

Well anyway, I could still wait longer right?

Blackjacks! I just want to thank you all (especially those who made this thread alive). I congratulate all of us for waiting a LONG LONG time. It just amazes me that we've been motivating each other to wait and wait patiently for our girls. And here we are, just hours away from experiencing extraordinary kpop, which is kpop with 2NE1!

I could still remember those days when we hunt for 2ne1 news just to make this thread alive. Now, we can hardly keep up with all the infos, right? We refresh the page, then BOOM! Another news from 2ne1 is seen. Sigh.. Anyway, let's just support 2ne1 from here on.

NOLJA!

posted?

2ne140.jpg

DARA ME2DAY

158496326872f299a3012aa.jpg

두둥!!!! 드디어! 드디어 내일!!!! 투애니원 정규앨범 나옵니다~!!! 박수!!!! 박수쳐~! 모두 박수쳐!!! 이 버스 보세요~! 타고싶죠?!?우리 같이 탈까용?!!^.^ 우리 앨범 마니 사랑해줄거죠?!! 혹시 길가다가 이 버스 보면 사진 찍어서 보여줘요!!!^^

http://www.youtube.com/user/2NE1

2NE1's Official Youtube account

are u sure this account is official? official YGE account didn't linked it though..If u check YGE youtube account, it has all the offcialYG artist youtube account linked to it but 2ne1 is not there..

I just wanna make sure before i subscribe to faker..I hope its the official account though

Guest crinkle_twinkle

Oh look who's trending... :sweatingbullets:

zwdqao.gif

Everyone at twitter is like doing a countdown... blush.gif

I hope they keep it up until the album is released tomorrow. :D

Guest pumcake

SO WHAT TIME IN THE PHILIPPINES WILL THE FULL ALBUM AND MUSIC VIDEOS WILL BE RELEASED?

IS IT 11PM? BECAUSE YG SAID THAT THEY ARE GOING TO RELEASE THEM ON 12 MIDNIGHT IN KOREA.

SINCE THEY ARE 1 HOUR AHEAD OF US, I ASSUME THAT 11PM HERE IN THE PHILIPPINES?

Guest xarlem7

for Filipino Fans:

I think the release of the MV and the Album would be Sept.9 - 9AM..

KOREA

▶ 2NE1 album release: September 9th, 10AM.

The album will be released on several online music sites at the same time.

▶ 2NE1 M/V Release Schedule:

9/9 10:00AM – “CLAP YOUR HANDS” M/V Release

9/10 10:00AM – ” GO AWAY” M/V Release

9/11 10:00AM – “CAN’T NOBODY” M/V Release

WOW for all the news.

Can't wait to see the choreography for all the songs.

Guest chamber

Man its frustrating being a YG fan sometimes, i just wish he would stick to what he schedules.

Is the twitter thing going to be rescheduled, i pity the people in YGladies cause they did all that planning for that twitter party

Guest itszmaeee

Man its frustrating being a YG fan sometimes, i just wish he would stick to what he schedules.

Is the twitter thing going to be rescheduled, i pity the people in YGladies cause they did all that planning for that twitter party

I know right? Everything was so last minute and I didn't even find out until I've read some of the post here and I had to re-check it on YG-Life. The MVs are all not going to come out on the same day too. Im kinda glad they had Clap Your Hands first. I love that song <3 I think the twitter thing is rescheduled. Though at least our girls made it on that trending thing. Good job blackjacks.

Dara updated me2day with this pic:

21dara_1283949082_75859_me2photo.jpg

박수쳐 안무 스포!!!!!!!!ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ쉿!!! 비밀이에요~!!!^_^ 7분전

She said she's doing the CLAP YOUR HANDS choreography

Archived