►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

2ne1 first album pre-order? check.

2ne1 TV season one rewatch? check.

2ne1 first mini-album on repeat? check.

2ne1 TV season two? waiting!

I'm so so ready for this. 2010 kpop has been lackluster at most. I'm ready for the girls to BRING IT.

2ne1 Nolja!

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got a question i live in europe and we have euro's here can you also buy the cd via DVDHeaven

with euro's or is a credit card requierd??? thanks in advance

\/ thank you ashlei very much for the information i'm gonna pre order mine right now... so excited yeay

I've got a question i live in europe and we have euro's here can you also buy the cd via DVDHeaven

with euro's or is a credit card requierd??? thanks in advance

I believe that DVD Heaven ships internationally. They accept Credit Card, Paypal and Bank Transfer.

---

I'm done with my pre-order. I can't wait for it :w00t:

Guest babymodz

OMG - I'M STILL SPAZZING RIGHT NOW

with all the amazing updates on 2NE1 popping out bit by bit everyday.

:D

one of the many gazillion reasons why i love Papa YG ... hee hee

anyway,

i just want to ask -

is anyone here from singapore?

i wanna pre-order the album from either DVD Heaven / YesAsia

(which is better & cheaper? cos i'm a total noob at this whole online buying thing)

has anyone from Sg pre-ordered theirs?

what's the total amount you paid for it - incl. shipment & the necessary stuff.

thanks to whoever that's going to help me out with this -

i'll love you for the rest of my life HA!

Guest chamber

Just asking i'm about to pre-order but i just wanted to maker sure if DVD-haven sales is counted in hanteo or other charts or should i wait for YGeshop

@babymodz

u can find out how much total ur gonna be paying just by clicking on settlement. dont worry ur card or paypal account wont be deducted until u confirm it. just so ull have an idea how much everything costs

@chamber, yes, DVDheaven counts to Hanteo

@amatsu me tooo! and yes, i asked them. they are getting it from YGeshop ^^

ive actually ordered my YB albums myself before but that was from Yes Asia. i dont know how to order from YGeshop so im getting mine from 2NE1PH this time just to make sure it counts ^^

excited for this!!!

Guest juang_bb

JUST WANNA ask. is there a minimum order required in DVDHEAVEN to make it FREE SHIPPING??

IN YESASIA u must have 40 dollars order to be free shipping..

thanks.

I don't think there's free shipping in DVDHeaven. I've ordered YB's deluxe and BB's BS2010DVD and other artists' albums from there and i always have to pay separate for the shipping.

DVDHeaven does count on Hanteo because they get it locally and thus your orders are shipped straight from Korea. YesAsia on the other hand, is considered foreign sales that's why it isn't counted and it is shipped from HongKong. another is that, i didn't really like how YesAsia has packed my previous orders.

another thing you can consider regarding DVDHeaven and YesAsia's standard shipping is that, my orders from YesAsia are just left outside of my door while DVDHeaven's standard shipping still requires signature upon receipt, which i think is safer. i dont know about YGeShop but if they use EMS too, then it's probably the same as DVDHeaven.

Guest inoue miyako

On your side, there is no difference at all. Coz if you pre-order now in DVDHeaven or other sites, those sites will also get the album on the same date it will be release by YGE on the 9th. It will be the same if you order on the 9th coz the album will still be distributed on that date. But some items available in the package like YG Family Card is a limited stock. You might not get that one.

Pre-Order on YGeShop starts on 09/02 until 09/07. And it will be available for foreigners on the relese date 09/09 12am KST like what mae said.

DVDHaven is most definitely the good choice to help 2NE1 to win awards on the music shows coz they based their ranking system of album sales on Hanteo Chart. DVDHeaven sales reflects on Hanteo.

thanks for your reply

i just came back from dinner and i saw one of their pre order album (the cheapest one)already out of stock

is that mean i cannot order for that package?

i'm new at dvd heaven, so i dont know how to order from them

can i use paypal for the payment?and i want to know if they shipping to Malaysia.

i already email to dvd heaven about this question but still dont get feedback from them

can someone help me?

thank you for ur kindness

sorry if u guys dont understand.i'm not really good in english

Guest bluishme

i just pre-ordered 2NE1's album.. haha.. this is my first time to really buy their album..

oh well.. i know it will be worthy..

YG really knows how to drop the bomb.. so many news about our girls..

i can't wait..

thanks for your reply

i just came back from dinner and i saw one of their pre order album (the cheapest one)already out of stock

is that mean i cannot order for that package?

i'm new at dvd heaven, so i dont know how to order from them

can i use paypal for the payment?and i want to know if they shipping to Malaysia.

i already email to dvd heaven about this question but still dont get feedback from them

can someone help me?

thank you for ur kindness

sorry if u guys dont understand.i'm not really good in english

i just checked and i dont see it being sold out

i dont think we'd have problems of it being sold out since it's not a limited edition like YB's deluxe Solar album

and yes, i believe they do ship to Malaysia, and yes, u can use Paypal

Guest tazanya

I know everyone is superduper eager to purchase the album... Please please support the girls.  But also remember for Music Bank and Inki album sales is 10% the bigger chunk is voting and streaming.  We are finalizing the streaming tutorials tonight. Also some of the k-blackjacks are helping is figure out how to vote for music bank, once we get that figured out we i-fans will really be able to help our girls out.

Details of how charts work.  Keep this in mind

Music Bank – K Chart

Online listening 60%, Album sales 10%, Broadcast exposure 20%, Viewers preference 10%

Online listening numbers are made up of stats from Dosirak, Melon, Bugs, Mnet and Soribada as well as the number of ringtone and caller ring downloads on SK Telecom and KTF. Album sales are based on Hanteo charts, Shinara media and Hottracks. Broadcast exposure is the total number of times the song is played on KBS radio and TV. Viewers preference is when viewers vote for their 3 favourite songs every week and the results are sent to the Broadcast Cultural Research Centre.

Inkigayo

Take 7 – Research 20%, Album sales 10%, Online listening 30%, Broadcast exposure 20%, Inkigayo homepage voting 10%

Online listening is also from Dosirak, Melon, Bugs, Mnet and Soribada as well as various tele companies in Korea.

MCountdown

Sales (Online streaming/downloads+ album sales) 50%, Online voting 30%, Professional musicians’ voting 10%, Realtime SMS voting (during the broadcast of Mcountdown) 10%

What you can do to help as an overseas fan

The only sites that overseas fans can join are Soribada, SBS and Mnet. We are gonna provide updated tuts because all three sites have changed their web page since these tutorials were made.  Nevertheless, thanks to Cecilia for giving us a great foundation for the tutorials.

Taken with permission from Cecilia's Se7en Blog

Guest rice_galan

YAHOOOOO!!! I'M SO FREAKING EXCITED FOR THEIR COMEBACK! I JUST CAN'T DESCRIBE WHAT I'M FEELING RIGHT NOW! GO GET 'EM GIRLS! SHOW KOREA HOW ITS DONE! :)

I'm pretty sure the girls are going to blow us all all over again. They did it the first time, they will do it again. They will make us fall in love with them more (as if we ever fell out of love). I just can't wait for their comeback. Their teaser pictures are just... I swear, no words can describe!

CL! Now that's how you wear blonde hair. Classy, fierce and elegant at the same time.

Bom! I have to admit, the red hair and make-up will take some time getting used to but its a different side of Bom! A different side that I have been wanting to see for a long time and if there's one thing that 2ne1 taught me after all this time its to never underestimate what they can do and pull off!

Dara! GODDESS PERSONIFIED. I heard her picture was the last to be revealed. I can guess why. She's really the epitome of Korea's Goddess. With all the fierceness going on, having someone look feminine and fierce at the same time really adds more spice to the group.

BUT I DO HAVE TO SAY THAT MINZY TAKES THE CAKE FOR ME ON THIS ONE!

I totally totally totally adore Minzy's concept. The tattoos, the jet black hair, the stare, the outfit, the pose - everything! I swear! Minzy, you are going to blow them all away! Its time for you maknae! Its your time to shine! Show them what you got!

I pre-ordered so many albums I think I'm going to give my mom a heart attack! But since its for 2ne1, I think the amount of scolding I'm going to get is totally going to be worth it! :)

AND FINALLY SANDARA @ ONSTYLE MEETS 5 BEAUTIES IS NOW SUBBED!!!

Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGAigCWu7aM&feature=player_embedded

This has to be one of my favorite Dara photoshoots. So darn beautiful! No wonder OnStyle just had to get her when they featured 5 Beauties. Just like how Bobbi Brown herself was all praises for Dara and she was included in the episode featuring the most beautiful women of Korea such as Kim Tae Hee, Shin Min Ah, etc.

I was honestly worried at first because just like others, I thought the people weren't that happy with Dara during the shoot, but it turns out, THEY WERE HAVING TROUBLE WITH ALMOST EVERYTHING OTHER THAN DARA. :) Here are some of the highlights.

"Since her debut, she's gained unbelievable popularity with her different charming points."

I love how they mentioned Dara gaining unbelievable popularity since her debut. I saw this firsthand when I visited Korea a few months back. I swear... I could see her image in all the products they were endorsing may it be Samsung, Etude, BeanPole, etc.

"She looked really clean and pure and gave off the image of a young girl."

"She has many different sides to her like a rose."

"Well, Dara can really pull off any kind of style, so I think it'd be fine to try a lot of different things."

"She looks really pretty in real life, and she really gives off the feeling of a woman/girl."

"Sandara needs to briefly go to a drama meeting."

THAT'S RIGHT!!! SHE'S GOING TO BE IN A DRAMA!!! YAHOO!!! 2NE1 COMING BACK AND DARA IN A DRAMA? I AM A SUPER SPOILED BLACKJACK!

Part 3:

"What do you think of Sandara as an beauty (editorial) model? She's perfect!"

"You know how they say that pretty girls are nice? After working for 10 years, I think it's absolutely true."

Dara: "I have the role of a pickpocket. I'm going to try to learn from Bom since it's a wild character."

I SO HOPE THAT THIS IS GOING TO PUSH THROUGH. RUMOR HAS BEEN GOING AROUND EVEN WITH KBLACKJACKS THAT DARA IS GOING TO PLAY A PICKPOCKET IN THE DRAMA VERSION OF THE MOVIE "OPEN CITY". I WATCHED THE TRAILER AND I MUST SAY THAT ITS PRETTY INTENSE. And I love how she mentioned Bom her. She never fails to mention her fellow members!

"Beauty's different from fashion because one needs to do hair and make-up for a long time and it's really tolling on the body. But she never once signed, and I think she was a really good model."

He said that he'd be delighted to work with her again.

"Her face is pretty, but she also knows how to make you feel comfortable. That's the best!"

COME ON SEPTEMBER 9!!! ALL BLACKJACKS ARE HYPED UP!!! 2NE1!!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!! DARA~CL~BOM~MINZY!!! SHOW THE WORLD ONCE AGAIN WHAT YOU'VE GOT!!! WORLD DOMINATION HERE WE COME!!! :)

Guest Mathel828

@rice_galan, Surely amazing, September is such a great month for all 2NE1 fans... from the Album track list, comeback's 4-Dimensional concept and style, collab with Will.I.Am and so on just simply make it all worth the long wait... I am freaking out inside myself too and constantly have goosebumps every time I think of it...

CL as a car race driver in their "Go Away" MV is just amazing and her blonde hair is just the icing on the cake... simply beautiful and fierce... young at age but definitely the Leadah...

Beautiful Bommie with her fiery red hair (hoping minus the bangs) is so perfect just like a life-size doll... most beautiful female warrior... she still oozes with class and feminity...

Goddess Dara in that peacock long dress (for a change) definitely completed her mysterious beauty... loving her fierce yet innocent femme fatale image on the Album cover too... my earnest wish for the ending of her big and oversize tees has finally come true...

Maknae Minji leaves me speechless, how she had grown into such a charming and beautiful girl... her talents and her acting/ posing skills are really overflowing... she really has the best comeback concept... on her own style, it seems like she is ready to conquer the world...

Still trying to order from YGE shop and waiting for confirmation of account... also trying to pre-order a lot...

Thank you for the links of the subbed ONSTYLE MEETS 5 BEAUTIES vids...

Amazing, Dara makes me proud to be a 2NE1 fan... being called pretty by renowned make-up artists, who have seen the best faces out there, is really an honor but what warms the heart and matter most is to be praised for her goodness. Thank you for restating the Quotes, they made me teary eyed like a proud mother. I really hope that the drama meeting for the pickpocket role will materialize. Love how Dara wants to learn from Bommie, she never fails to give her friends/ sisters credit... Sadly the vids made me miss Yanggaeng and Sexy Lee...

IT IS ALMOST HERE... UNITED BLACKJACKS is the only key to make this 2010 comeback stronger or can be strongest... We all waited for so long and let's all make it happen...

Archived