►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

I'm placing an order now in YGeShop but " 해외배송시 필수 체크 (Check required overseas shipping)" is not working for me. Amf!

BlackJacks place your orders NOW!

international/foreigners cant pre-order it has something to do with shipping and the actual weight of the product..

you can only order on the date the album is available which is on the 9th/8th in us. and chart counts on the day of the release..

preorder is only for south koreans where shipping is free.. you cant order more than 5 pcs of same product.

you can order on other sites but its still the same counting on chart if u will buy on the day of the release and yg shipping is super fast,..

if you have the account on yge just get it from them. since they include some suprises sometimes like stickers and other things but not always and there are points. but if you want to pre order you can buy on other sites it still the same ;)...

im gonna get their album on i tunes and ygeshop too.

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

omg i really liked their comeback concept pics and also the album's covers the covers made me more excited for their comeback aigooo i can't wait more for it LOL

i hope they release the teaser tomorrow or very soon i wonder is the song will be like fire or not ahhh i think i shouldn't think more about that or i'll die LOL XD

Guest cristina0422

international/foreigners cant pre-order it has something to do with shipping and the actual weight of the product..

you can only order on the date the album is available which is on the 9th/8th in us. and chart counts on the day of the release..

preorder is only for south koreans where shipping is free.. you cant order more than 5 pcs of same product.

you can order on other sites but its still the same counting on chart if u will buy on the day of the release and yg shipping is super fast,..

if you have the account on yge just get it from them. since they include some suprises sometimes like stickers and other things but not always and there are points. but if you want to pre order you can buy on other sites it still the same ;)...

im gonna get their album on i tunes and ygeshop too.

Yeah. That's what I thinking too. I really want to get my album in YGeShop. But I'm so eager to pre-order already. I want some news like "2NE1's 1st ALBUM reached 200,000 Pre-Orders" or more and break all records of pre-orders. kekeke.

Guest Himitsuu

Wow. I love their album cover. And they looked so fly! I especially love Minji's overall appearance + her pose. w00t.gif I'm so gonna buy their "To Anyone" album today! So I guess Dara didn't really had a total make over as seen as their cover. Maybe she'll just have to show us more new bizarre hairstyles of hers and how she'll pull that off like no one else's can again! 

I can't wait! Oh and any news for 2NE1 TV Season 2? 

Guest Dazzle and Destroy

omfg finally preorder on dvdheaven!!! 2ne1 by far the only korean group that makes me pre order! they all look FABULOUSS!!! the album gonna be shinny again huh ^__^

and YAYYYYY POSTER!!! XD!!

Guest inoue miyako

hi guys, i need ur help please!!!!!!

i want to know what's different if i pre-order from ygeshop or dvd heaven?

besides it effect in chart, what other differences?

when ygeshop will open pre-order for foreigner?

i need someone to answer my question

i want to buy 2ne1 album so baaaaadly but i dont know to choose which source

please please please i need ur helppppppp

Guest itszmaeee

I don't think there's much of a difference between both.

YGeSHOP is not accepting pre-orders from international fans right now I think?

Plus even if you order from both, there will still be shipping fees and it cost for both stores.

So just buy from whichever store you feel like buying. I don't think it matters. A lot of people have pre-ordered on DVDHEAVEN and from what I've read, they're reliable so don't worry.

Once it officially comes out on the 9th on YGeSHOP, it will probably cause server traffic. Who knows.

REMEMBER BUYING FROM A STORE THAT WILL COUNTS TOWARD THE HANTEO CHART WILL HELP OUR GIRLS. I know I probably sound greedy to have our girls get #1 even though they aren't aiming for one, but then again, let's make it happen!! WOOOT! AND OH DON'T FORGET DIGITAL SALES!

Guest cristina0422

On your side, there is no difference at all. Coz if you pre-order now in DVDHeaven or other sites, those sites will also get the album on the same date it will be release by YGE on the 9th. It will be the same if you order on the 9th coz the album will still be distributed on that date. But some items available in the package like YG Family Card is a limited stock. You might not get that one.

Pre-Order on YGeShop starts on 09/02 until 09/07. And it will be available for foreigners on the relese date 09/09 12am KST like what mae said.

DVDHaven is most definitely the good choice to help 2NE1 to win awards on the music shows coz they based their ranking system of album sales on Hanteo Chart. DVDHeaven sales reflects on Hanteo.

Yeah. That's what I thinking too. I really want to get my album in YGeShop. But I'm so eager to pre-order already. I want some news like "2NE1's 1st ALBUM reached 200,000 Pre-Orders" or more and break all records of pre-orders. kekeke.

yeah i get where your coming from i want to pre order too.. i just dont get why cant we preorder when the weight might not change from the first cd that ever made and the last one.. but still thats their policy we cant do anything.. its really a bummer.. its not actually their policy but the shipping company

1. Photo Book : 48 page

2. YG FAMILY CARD: quantity of production in the second year is inserted in an album .

3. Posters : 1:01 seconds to receive ONLY the quantity of production .

and in yge photobook that are sold separately like con making photobook are always limited just a head up if you want to grab a copy in the near future order if u have the money buy it they dont reproduce those stuff when sold out its sold out they reproduce cd and dvd and cheering goods

yge cards are available in every album i think its the poster that is limited.... another advantage if u order on other site u can order posters to be in tube which will not be folded. yge doesnt do tube shipping overseas because it cause a lot its oversize if you get the free poster it will be folded and the sad thing is middle part is really folded if theres a person in the middle well u know what happened....

So does that mean if we order from YGeShop, it will not count in Hanteo charts?

I've compared prices to YesAsia, DVDHeaven and YGeShop and i still feels that YGeShop is the cheapest for overall price (album + shipping).

I brought my 2NE1 T-shirt from YGeShop and it only cost me overall USD43 compared to USD 61 from DVDHeaven.

Guest blackjackVip

I've never bought any korean albums online yet...

and i think this will be my first and last time buying,

coz i really want 2NE1 album, so i can have a remembrance of them :)

But i don't know how.

So okay, some of u said we can buy it at YGeShop and DVDhaeven?

i want to buy it where it is the cheapest and reliable.

can anyone here help me?

where should i buy it?

i also want it to have posters so i can tape it on my wall! :D

and any gooodies as much as possible.

and is YGeShop in korean?

Guest ygunited

2ne1's album cover and info here

TO ANYONE - CLICK!

According to the info, presale of the album is on the 7th so be sure to order before album runs out. I am pretty sure it will be sold fast!

2ne11stalbum.jpg

Guest cristina0422

^ Pre-Order? It's 09/02 (today) and will end on 09/07.

Just wanna share other option on buying 2NE1 album!!!

Try G-Market (this is a korean online shopping store that works like eBay, open to foreigners)

Order from: POWER MUSIC (seller) sales on this specific seller contribute towards Hanteo Chart which helps them win in music shows like Inkigayo and Music Bank

Much cheaper than DVDHeaven...

COMPARISON for 2NE1 : Vol.1 - To Anyone [PhotoBook(48p)+YG Family Card(first limited)]

DVDHeaven

price: USD12.74

shipping (EMS): USD23.53

total: USD36.27

G-Market (Power Music)

price: USD11.60

shipping (EMS):USD13.21 (max)

total: USD24.81

YGeShop

price: USD11.35

shipping (EMS): USD14.00

total: USD25.35

*mileage is not yet included but it's just a small amount so it makes no difference.

Hope it will help...

Let's help one another...for 2NE1 Domination!

Is this site trust worthy? http://myshopinkorea.com/goods_detail.php?goodsIdx=3148

It's much cheaper there. It will cost you $25 only and the poster is already in tube. But I'm not yet sure if the sales will reflects on either Hanteo, Shinnara Media or Hottracks.

Guest topsyujah

posted? jeremy scott tweeted about the girls;

• "PS 2NE1 FANS I HAVE HEARD THE GIRL'S NEW SINGLE AND ITS OFF THE CHAIN !!! THERE IS A LIL JS SURPRISE IN THERE TOO !!!"

i'm so excited! 2NE1's music always makes me feel good. im guessing part of the lyrics will refer to maybe jeremy scott's new collection?

i too got super excited with Jeremy Scott's tweet ^^

Im ordering mine from 2NE1PH. Filipino Blackjacks might wanna consider it too. theyre ordering from YGeshop so we can be sure it get's counted to Hanteo charts.

the cd+poster+photobook+YGcard is only 780.00php + 100.00 shipping

let's go Blackjacks!

Archived