►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest CLWIFE

this is result so stupid ı think they voted in sm building and sm workers :P how luna can be over bomie :vicx: even teayeon hasnt got powerful voice like bomie?I only lough this :P

well yeah most of the korean polls doesnt make sense, sometimes when there is a poll for who has the best S line u find that the one who took the first place has nothing to do with the S line her and the S Line go in a very different direction Lmfao

well, im not sure about a new song for Aug 20th since Taeyang's I'll Be There is dropping Aug 19th... yeah, bummer...we have to wait a lil longer..but it does kinda suck if they're still performing last year's songs right? aigoo, i dont know where to pin my hopes on :(

Guest NV4ever

im hoping YG will releases official statements regarding the girls comeback this week! BlackJacks need to know how long exactly do we have to wait~! maybe they'll have a new single out first then the album will come later? just like last year FIRE then follow by IDC~~ then they'll have new song to perform at the new events :lol:

as much as i love Fire and IDC, i'll bang my head if the girls perform those yet again for like thousands times hahhaa i think all Blackjacks have their dances and lyrics burned to their brains already LOL

And for the collabs~~ i dont care with who b/c i know it's gonna be amazing!! any song from the girls will be total ownage! kekekee

STILL WAITING.......

Guest Sand21

Mr. YG bring back 2NE1 now.

OMG I don't want a September comeback.

I want it this August.

OMG This is torture.

I am depressed. I can't live without 2NE1.

Guest heydeshi

New BEANPOLE pics. Loooookin gooooooooooood 2NE1 ! Hihihihi excited for their comeback!!! I can feel it ~

beanpole.jpg

source: as tagged + nate +reposted @ohdara

thanks rmarie86 :)

Guest tomorrow13

CL,The Fashionista of 2NE1, can’t live without sunglasses!

OnStyle, OnMedia’s style channel’s ‘Style Magazine’ meets girl group 2NE1 on the scene of a fashion photoshoot.

On this day’s broadcast, the 2NE1 members unanimously agree “2NE1’s fashionista is definitely CL”, attracting attention.

Sandara Park revealed “CL has always had a lot of interest in fashion but it seems like she was naturally born with fashion sense”, “When there are no stylists, CL would match our accessories for us and take care of styling the members.”

2NE1’s stylist, Seo Hanyung also added “CL would always come to photoshoots dressed in accessories, scarves or shoes that she chose herself. Since she really does have a strong sense of fashion, there are several occasions where we’ve actually used those items in the shoot”.

Especially CL revealed that one fashion item that she must have with her are sunglasses.

Always sporting a pair of sunglasses on stage, she explained, “Along with different sunglasses frames, lenses, tints and shapes, I can give off a variety of different feelings”, “All the members are given clothes to match the concept of the song but despite that, the item that I can use to show off my personal style and individuality are sunglasses.”

Also on this day’s broadcast of ‘Style Magazine’, MC Han Hyejin is planned to have a cheerful discussion with a panel of guests on the topic of the global fashion styles of fashion centrals such as Paris, London, New York, Tokyo, etc. In particular, Miss Korea, Kim Joori, who is planning to participate in the Miss Universe pageant expresses the troubles that she has been going through and her hopes for the competition. The episode will broadcast on August 14th at 11PM, KST.

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20100813n07084

Translated by GEE @ ygladies.com

DO NOT REMOVE/EDIT THE CREDITS WHEN TAKING OUT

2NE1’s stylist, Seo Hanyung??? Where're Yang Seung Ho and Lee Hyun Jong? I haven't seen them with 2NE1 recently. :huh:

Guest ch1nky

o.O i wonder if they did get a new stylist?? hmm.. i would be sad if they did :[

btw, random thought..jw, am i the only one who wants to see the girls perform try to follow me live once again?? in a way to make up for the last one too since they were all too tired last time?..

Guest CLWIFE

^ maybe its just a mistake of the writer?? i really hope they didnt change the stylist omg that would be sad T_________________T

28hd07m.jpg

국모~닝!^.^ 와쌉?! ㅋ 탐탐이와 함께 아침인사올리옵니다! 사과머리한 스탈리쉬~한 국모다라 ㅋㅋ 나 요즘 너무 재밋어요! 뭔가 항상.. 쉴때는 너무~쉬고 바쁠땐 완죤 달리는거같아요!우리만 그런가?ㅋ암튼 지금 미리 좀 쉬어둬요! 달리기 시작하면 정신없어~!^^ㅋ

Dara: Goodmo~rning! ^.^ Wassup?! ㅋ I'm saying Hello this morning with Tamtam! Highness Dara with her sty~lish Apple Hair ㅋ ㅋI'm having lots of fun these days! It's always like... when I'm resting I feel like I rest too~ much but then when I work it becomes so hectic! Is it just us? ㅋ Well let's take a good rest! Because once we start running it'll be chaotic~! ^^ ㅋ

translation: lovesong@YGS21

yes, you're right bb! when you'll be back, things will be reallyyyy chaotic XD

Guest blackjackVip

LOL i agree with @a_thao4ever

I thought their legs were too skinny in pictures and photoshopped too.

especially Minzy's, i don't remember seeing her legs that thin. lol

anyways....

still waiting for their comeback!

i feel like i haven't seen them in ages... >.<

well, well, Dara, i am so ready for the running ^^

just u come back girls! we are so dying to see u again on stage and listening to songs, and following 2NE1tv, and everything!!! come back!!!

Guest cristina0422

YG TRAINER HwangSsaBu's Me2Day

4889349867aea882aab3.jpg

Original message:

주말 다이어트 식사수칙 No1. 아침은 잘먹고 점심은 배불리 먹고 저녁은 소식 시간 만들어서 운동하기!^^

In English:

Weekend diet rule No1. Eat well in the morning and eat lunch when you’re hungry, creating time for exercise!^^

Dara's Me2Day

4890025990_9c304720ff.jpg

Original message:

쨔잔!!! 나 새 핸드폰 생겻지롱~~~~요!!! ^.^ 완젼 맘에드뤄어!!! 딱 내 스타일이에요 ㅋㅋ 박스에 토끼까지 ㅋㅋㅋ 새폰 생겻을때에 설레임이란..캬! 오늘도 좋은하루되세용!!!

In English:

Tada!!! My new cell phone~~~~!!! ^.^ Completely mind blowing!!! The box is my style ㅋㅋ Rabbit box ㅋㅋㅋ I was excited when the phone came..kya! Havea great day!!!

credit: AA-Chan

oohh...Dara got a new phone again...how many phones does this girl have? I guess it's just a necessary for our Queen of Me2Day so she can update us regularly.

Guest ygunited

LOL i agree with  @a_thao4ever

I thought their legs were too skinny in pictures and photoshopped too.

especially Minzy's, i don't remember seeing her legs that thin. lol

anyways....

still waiting for their comeback!

i feel like i haven't seen them in ages... >.<

Only Dara is not edited in that picture, you can tell

Archived