►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest skylovetop

oh oh oh.im lovin the new pix of em..geezz i really can smell 2ne1 comeback...woot woot...oh geez...cant wait YGE to pop the news this week or next week or next next week for 2ne1 comeback..oh im really missin the girls sooooo bad......................

Guest maxim16

dream concert is truly a dream concert for us BlackJacks, 2ne1 will be there, rejoice!!!!!

cant wait to hear new songs from them! :w00t:

the girls looked amazing in this photoshoot, i love bommie's solo pic...her legs were indeed pretty. dara's facial expression was the best, leader cl got the swag there...oops no baby minki's solo? but she surprised me in their group shot. ^_^

Guest NV4ever

The girls are gonna be at DC2010?? ahhh...is this really confirm b/c i remembered seeing an article before but 2NE1 name wasnt on the list~~ so if they're really gonna be there then there comeback should be coming real soon!! possibly early Sept? OMG, i hope so...i loved Dream Concert 2009 it was soo EPIC! cant wait to see the sea of Blackjacks and YGFAM fans showing their support again ^^

NEW BEANPOLE PICS~! THey look stunning! soo gorgeous~! They're getting better and better at modeling kekeke

and those jeans looks really good too! Bommie long legs are to die for :lol: but why no baby mingki solo pic? LOVE the group pic though, soo fierce and chic ^o^ I want CL's jeans!! and those shoes :o total killer~!

Guest cristina0422

Ah~ Actually it's not a Dream Concert. Hallyu Dream Festival is different from Dream Concert. DC2010 was already held last May 22. Anyway, this is more of a Dream Concert for me. There's a lot of artists in here and ofcourse 2NE1 and Se7en are here. Uhm...I've checked their site, and 2NE1 is one of the 2nd batch of artists who confirmed their participation in this event. This event will be broadcasted at SBS.

Guest simplykylie

i have read this one ... tried to translate it through google but the translation is weird still can't understand...

please help... /// if anyone can translate

http://news.nate.com/view/20100809n22950

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=2NE1&no=245939&page=1&bbs=

thank you

Guest asian.bunny

omo, those new beanpole pictures are gorgeous! it makes me miss the girls even moreee. ): hopefully we'll get a comeback from them soon, as well as bigbang. i miss my beautiful YGFamily.

Guest vincennielo

I like their beanpole pictures. They are really gorgeous and beautiful. eyeeeee.

I can't wait for their comeback. Hope to see 2ne1 soon. B);):lol:

Guest NV4ever

just read the article on AKP appearantly the Dream Concert tat the girls are attending is different from the one tat they attended in 2009, it's a Hallyu Dream Concert~~ silly me ^^ but i dont even care wat concert it is since the girls are gonna be there so it's all good :lol:

2NE1 IS COMING SOON!!! ^o^

Guest Banana Peel

since 2ne1 is performing in the hallyu concert, I wonder if that means they'll perform their NEW comeback song or just fire/idc? o___o I REALLY hope this means they'll be back before that concert. They need a new song to perform already! lollll.

Guest ygunited

If 2NE1 is performing on August 20...does that mean that they are going to have their comeback before that date?

That means, comeback is within this week?!

I bet they are not going to perform and show themselves before debut...I mean comeback is a surprise, so why perform on the 20th...that is going to spoil the fun...

Is 2NE1 coming this week?!

ETUDE PINK PLAY CONCERT

Date: 6:00 PM, Friday, August 20th, 2010

Place: WALKERHILL Hotel River Park

Appearances by 2NE1 / Lee Minho / B-BOY / FLIT

There are two possibilities here:

1.) 2NE1 comeback is this week

2.) 2NE1 comeback is moved to September

Guest ch1nky

^or maybe they'll reveal a new song that day yea? ;] haha knowing how YG likes to surprise us with out-of-nowhere songs (try to follow me) i seriously think there's a high possibility for this. haha but then again..i kinda dont want to get my hopes up too much..haha

Guest 2neblaq

If 2NE1 is performing on August 20...does that mean that they are going to have their comeback before that date?

That means, comeback is within this week?!

I bet they are not going to perform and show themselves before debut...I mean comeback is a surprise, so why perform on the 20th...that is going to spoil the fun...

Is 2NE1 coming this week?!

There are two possibilities here:

1.) 2NE1 comeback is this week

2.) 2NE1 comeback is moved to September

It will be great to see them have a comeback before that date but it's impossible anyway. :( How much i like 2ne1, i don't really want to see them perform 'Fire' on that event.

I wonder what songs they will perform at the event. It will be great if they could perform other songs other than 'Fire' & 'IDC'. -_-

Guest CLWIFE

2NE1: Possible Big Collaborations

an article about the comeback

if none of this is true peopple might be disappointed, so i think lets just wait and see

2ne1 with or without these collaborations is BIG and TALENTED

I really miss hearing the GOOD music, kpop these days is really going down am i the only one thinking this? only 2ne1 can save the reputation of kpop, i do miss dbsk and Big bang too, these three are the best thing in Kpop for now

I took this article from ALLKPOP? Park Bom took the fourth place of girl group member with best voice

Netizens chose SNSD’s Taeyeon as the girl group member with the best vocals.

The community portal site, DC Inside, held a poll for about a week to determine the girl group idol with the best vocals.

Taeyeon took first place with 10725 (64.5%) votes, and that’s not a surprise since she pulls off any song she covers effectively. Second place went to f(x)’s Luna, who took 1,784 (10.7%) votes. She’s only 17-years-old in Korea, yet she can belt all kinds of Whitney Houston hits.

Brown Eyed Girls’ Jea came in third, which was also expected after seeing videos of her on music shows, as she is one talented leader. Then followed 2NE1’s Park Bom, Seeya’s Kim Yeon Ji, Wonder Girls’ Sunye, and more.

Archived