►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

so there was no 2ne1TV today

no surprise at all? TT

Dara's me2, considering how much PR she does, it could be Taeyang's new song...

i need 2NE1

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest skylovetop

not again..no 2ne1tv...i hate when YG teases us again...its been too long that they keep doin it...hahahay....but im always a loyal BJ...so its fine with me though..hahhah but..damn they better need to step up...too much absence in KPOP scene..hoping theyre still lots of blackjacks..i hope they wont let us down with what music are they goin to bring...so bring it on now 2ne1...i miss yall...♥♥♥forever YG baby

dara might be holding their CD package already

and she is listening to the actual album

is it too soon for that?

she does have a new hair (since i believe the drinking pic might be a late post)

if not maybe she is holding the 2ne1 cheering light (eh...what do you call those the VIPs and se7en fans have...haha)

Guest Atykah

honestly i wasn't shock that there was no 2NE1tv S2 cause i didn't hear anything official from YG himself..

But i am going to say this: BLACKJACKS, YOU HAVE BEEN VERY PATIENCE AND I AM PROUD OF YOU GUYS!!!!

come on guys we have been waiting for them since last year so i will be nothing if we have to wait for them next month=D just believe that they will make a kick a** comeback for blackjacks all over the world to enjoy...

2ne1 fighting! ! ! Blackjack fighting! ! !

Guest Amoona1430270031

No one has any legit idea of when the comeback is? >: God I miss 2NE1, YG is seriously making us wait too long. XD

Guest NV4ever

Dara's new metoo~~ She's totally teasing us! ^^ i bet it's their title song she listening too! wat else could be TOP SECRET and CONFIDENTIAL rite knowing BlackJacks are really anxious to know about their comeback~~

I think BlackJacks really have the best patience lol we've been waiting and waiting for one whole year already, and yet still no news but tat wont stop us~! We know 2NE1 gonna be back and shocks the Kpop world once again with their fiercer than ever comeback! kakaka

Edit: i topped a page but have nothing to share~~ sowiee ^^ and does anyone knows when YGL gonna be back? i miss the site ^o^

Guest ygunited

If Dara is already listening to the songs, then the album must have been ready for circulation.

I bet those pics she posted about recording were taken days and days ago. How long has it been when the girls went to LA?  They were already doing collabs at that time. Jinu said that they have collabs that will shock all of us so I guess, by this time, album is ready. They were just looking for a perfect timing to release it.

Besides, look at her hair in that pic, it's the old haircut she has way before.

Guest pancakes&flappyjacks

Hmmmm...was browsing on youtube and found this. Has it been shared yet??

Secret singing Fire @ 1000 Songs Challenge

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyRylea_cGs

2ne1 pls comeback soon..

Guest SouthernBelle82

This thread has been so active. I love Dara's updates and pics. She's definitely a Twitter haha. Maybe that Taeyang got with Twitter other YG people will. I don't have it but I'm sure it would be nice for people who have that more than the service that Dara uses. As for what she's listening to maybe it's a single? They're still recording aren't they? From her pics and updates, so how can she have the new album? Unless they burn it onto a disc and can listen to the recordings for mistakes or something like that. And what's this about a 2ne1 reality show??? I would be really surprised if they have a comeback this month. They're really working hard though so maybe towards the end of the month they might. I'm guessing though early September like in the first week or two. Unless they're almost done with the recording.

Guest heydeshi

The trans on the poster I posted before...

2nls4cl.jpg

Lotte Night Party feat 2NE1 - 2AM - MBLAQ!

Date: 11:30 PM ~ 4:30 AM, Friday, September 10th, 2010

Place: Garden Stage, Jamsil Lotte World Adventure (excluding Magic Island)

Appearances by 2NE1 / 2AM / MBLAQ

Program: Lotte World rides, Lotte tax-exempt Mini-Concert, Lotte World Parade, Lotte World Laser Show

Event Period: August 6th 2010 ~ Until tickets are sold out

Grand Prize Setting: Headquarters, World, COEX

Grand Prize Customers: Purchase of $600 or more- Night Party Invitation (General Admission Ticket) - Giving 2 Invitations per 1 Ticket

Purchase of $1,200 or more- Night Party Invitation (Garden Stage seat) - Giving 2 Invitations per 1 Ticket

SOURCE: Lotte World Homepage

TRANSLATIONS: euna @ AbsoluteMBLAQ

saw this @www.dkpopnews.net + thanks to apl25 <3

Guest SHAYNE77

Hallyu Dream Concert’ to take place on 12th September with 22 performing Kpop stars

Posted on August 11, 2010 by sookyeong

The Hallyu Dream Concert hosted by Korea Entertainment Producer Association, ‘Visit Korea’ Committee and GyeongJoo; and sponsored by Ministry of Culture will take place on 12th September in GyeongJoo Citizen Stadium at 6pm.

This concert is planned in line with the 2010~2012 Visit Korea project which is a large scale cultural event for those in Korea and overseas to enjoy the drama, fashion and music which are the main elements to the Hallyu wave.

The performing artistes for this concert are confirmed to be Super Junior, 2PM, KangTa, 2AM, 2NE1, SE7en, 4Minute, BEAST, Son DamBi, KARA, After School, miss A, FT Island, Supernova, Davichi, T-ara, MBLAQ, Ukiss, ZE:A, Secret, Flower, Seo InKook etc. There are a total of 22 performing teams (102 singers). And already, there has been growing interests from audiences in Korea and overseas.

The concert will be part of the 3-day Hallyu Dream Festival with many various drama, fashion and music related events planned up. And the tickets for the concert will start selling from 5pm on 12th August on GMarket (www.gmarket.co.kr) and interested individuals can visit the official site for the event (www.hallyudreamfestival.or.kr).

S:Newsen

I guess before this event our girls are back from the kpop scene

Guest cristina0422

Ah~! The girls are pretty as always...Now we want your comeback girls! kekeke.

Top 5 Stars!! Singers who don't look the same age!! [Pops in Seoul]

credit: arirangworld

5. Changmin of 2AM and Bo-ram of T-ara

4. Chansung of 2PM and Hongki of FT lsland

3. Luna of F(x) and IU

2. G-Dragon of Big Bang & Taecyeon of 2PM

1. Dara of 2NE1 and Seo In Young of Jewelry - ofcourse the vampire wins! keke.

2NE1's SCHEDULE

ETUDE PINK PLAY CONCERT

Date: 6:00 PM, Friday, August 20th, 2010

Place: WALKERHILL Hotel River Park

Appearances by 2NE1 / Lee Minho / B-BOY / FLIT

LOTTE NIGHT PARTY

Date: 11:30 PM ~ 4:30 AM, Friday, September 10th, 2010

Place: Garden Stage, Jamsil Lotte World Adventure (excluding Magic Island)

Appearances by 2NE1 / 2AM / MBLAQ

HALLYU DREAM FESTIVAL

Date: 6:00 PM ~ 10:00 PM, Sunday, September 12th, 2010

Place: Gyeong Ju Citizen's Stadium

Appearances by 2NE1 / Se7en / Super Junior / 2PM / 2AM / KangTa / 4Minute / BEAST / Son Dambi / KARA / After School / miss A / FT Island / Supernova / Davichi / T-ara / MBLAQ / UKISS / ZE:A / Secret / Flower / Seo InKook

Guest lucy_monostone

they already have 3 confirmed events to attend to so...that really means that by september...

2ne1 is surely back!!! or even earlier than sept...co'z they also have Etude concert which also in August

not sure about the dates...ok just little more waiting patiently...

Guest xxUntilwhenever

I love the beanpole shoot *o* They all look so good *_*

Dara... wow X_X and CL is seriously gorgeous *o*

I love their shoes xD

Archived