►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest toozdae08

^

While I think 2NE1's comeback will happen very soon, I wont put a date on anything till I get an announcement from YG. So until it's more than just a rumor that August 10 is the date of 2NE1TV, I wont put weight on it.

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest momo panda

Watch all 2ne1tv episodes on youtube HERE:

i think alot of people have been looking for subbed eps on youtube so here you go:)

ep 1.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3_QdOZHAco

More on their channel!!

subbing credits:royalacesubs

:)

Are those the old 2NE1tv episodes? I haven't been around here for ages...is the new 2ne1tv going to be out on Aug 10th did people say? Are they going to release lots of episodes? Or just a few at a time?

Thank you <333

Guest Zelle

gosh i hope it's not postponed again

u know im really disappointed. i thought there was gonna be Se7entv. since he's comeback they shouldve shown it already. but we got nothing :(

well m sure therell be 2ne1tv since the crew is always around them. but pls papa YG, give it to us soon!

Guest evilgary

well hope they would not postphoned it as its really nice watching them in the old season

it would be good if someone could clarify the dates

Guest pandabubba986

Are those the old 2NE1tv episodes? I haven't been around here for ages...is the new 2ne1tv going to be out on Aug 10th did people say? Are they going to release lots of episodes? Or just a few at a time?

Thank you <333

yea those are all the 2ne1tv eps from season 1 season 2 is suppose to comeback in 3? days.. but a lot of people have mentioned that it isnt on the mnet site so i hope it wont be delayed AGAIN..

once it does air though i think they are going to air weekly episodes like before not all at once..

**Q. are they going to do the 24/7 thing where random clips are shown throughout the day on the mnet channel? i hope so!

Guest SouthernBelle82

With their comeback song I don't know if it would be a summer song since summer is pretty much over unless it's this month then it could be a very late summer song. It would be nice to have a song to listen to on your way to school (or work or college) that's fun to get you in good spirits.

Guest cristina0422

^

While I think 2NE1's comeback will happen very soon, I wont put a date on anything till I get an announcement from YG. So until it's more than just a rumor that August 10 is the date of 2NE1TV, I wont put weight on it.

there was a screencap before(after the delay last July 27) that indicated that 2NE1tv will be broadcasted on August 10, 6PM.

viewimagej.jpg

Yeah. I also think that 2NE1's comeback is just around the corner but I guess YG is finding the right timing and will just surprise us.

Guest toozdae08

^

I remember seeing that but until Mnet themselves announce a date or YG announces a date then I will believe nothing. Until there is an official announcement than thing are subject to change. But I know that it's soon, very soon.

Guest cristina0422

^

I remember seeing that but until Mnet themselves announce a date or YG announces a date then I will believe nothing. Until there is an official announcement than thing are subject to change. But I know that it's soon, very soon.

Yeah. I know. And even if it's YG announces (based on our experiences) it is still subject to change. My point is why do they kept announcing dates and postponing it. But as a YG fam fan, this is not so surprising. But in this situation since YG is associated with Mnet, I guess the one who has the last say on when 2NE1tv will be broadcasted is YG. But as what I said, it will still be subject to change. He will just drop the bomb when we least expected it.

I was looking through the Mnet schedule... and there was a show about 2ne1 on the 9th & the 11th.

"Legend of 2ne1." What is that show about? That's not 2ne1tv, right?

http://tv.mnet.com/Broad/onAirList.asp?gubun=M&selBroadDate=2010-08-11

I've seen it too. I think it's just a re-run of 2NE1's "Legend of 2NE1" from last year? But let's see...hmmm...they might be preparing the audience for the comeback of 2009 Super Rookies.

Minzy packs food for Se7en

Since Se7en is busy these days promoting Better Together, 2NE1’s maknae Minzy packed a nice meal for him to eat.

Se7en updated his Twitter with a picture of himself eating the food and wrote, “The food Minzy stayed up to pack for me ^^ It’s really yummy. I’m getting more energy. She’s talented and sweet~~Thank you so much^^ Go 2NE1!!! Fighting!!”

The food looks quite yummy even though it seems a bit squished together.

Netizens wrote,

“It looks yummy. You can see her effort.”

“Good at singing and cooking. She can do anything.”

“Their sunbae and hubae relationship is so nice.”

How cute is Minzy?

akp

Dara's me2day

v5hhyr.jpg

늣은 새벽… 연습실에서 지쳐 잠든 그녀! ㅋ 영혼을 울리는 목소리를 가진 그녀..ㅋ 이게 요즘 우리 일상이다! 하지만 전혀 힘들고 그러진않다!!!… 흠흠.. 쪼오큼 힘든가?!ㅋ 건강식품 투척~!ㅋ 근데 밍끼는 어려서 체력이 남아도나보다 ㅠㅠ 좋겟당 ㅋㅋㅋ

aww you can see the girls are working hard for their album....i hope they're resting enough tho :/

about 2ne1tv.....idk what to say. it would've been the time now to be up on mnet's schedule and 2ne1's as well but it's not anywhere. i just hope it's not delayed once again -__-

Guest cristina0422

10/08/09 (AM 12:10) - DARA

tumblrl6uay5nn8f1qbhwtm.jpg

컴푸타하는 밍끼의 정수리!!!ㅋㅋ 그리고 난… 멤바들 몰래 야식을 먹는다!ㅋ 이렇게 각자의 방식으로 졸음을 이겨내며 밤샘녹음을 하는것이다!^_^ 그럼 오늘도 홧팅!!!홧팅!!!야야야!!!

The top of Mingki’s head, who’s on the computer!!! ke ke As for me… I’m eating a late night snack without the other members knowing! ke This is how each of us individually overcome our sleepiness and record late into the night! ^_^ Well then, for today as well, fighting!!! Fighting!!! Ya ya ya!!!

10/08/08 (PM 11:57) - DARA

tumblrl6uaro7des1qbhwtm.jpg

야채 자르는 게임을 하고있는 겸댕리다의 뒷태! ㅋㅋㅋ

The back view of our cutie pie leader playing a vegetable chopping game! ke ke ke

10/08/08 (PM 11:41) - DARA

tumblrl6uambjkho1qbhwtm.jpg

한명이 녹음할때 다른 멤버들은 뭐할까용~?! 가사를 보며 감정 몰입중인 봄!!!

While one person records, what do the other members do~?! Bom is immersed in emotion while reading the lyrics!!!

10/08/08 (PM 10:58) - DARA

tumblrl6uaifehix1qbhwtm.jpg

우리 여깄지롱~!ㅋ

We’re at this place~!ke

credit: YGL@Tumblr

Guest ch1nky

those updates just made me go O_O..

omygosh..

she's really not showing the members' faces right now.. i think their transformation for their comeback has either happened already or is in the process? yes?? no?? lol idk..but seriously it's making me curious..i wonder what concept they're coming back with?? "fiercer than evcer concept?" hahaha

and yaaayy for the recording studio pic!..it's getting clooooser :]

Guest mika.16

wow so theyre still recording their album...

and they'll have to do post-production etc on it as well...

ah well i dont mind how long they take to make a comeback as long as their music is just as awesome as last year!

I just wanna see 2ne1 tv haha

Archived