►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest evilgary

yea it was really a mistake on them to have put a wrong picture against the other. i pity CL for not actually getting a proper apology from them

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ejjapay2ne1BOMtori

GUYS LETS show our LOVE for CL by posting pics..to show that many People LOVE her!!!! Lets do this guys!

tumblr_l04oilj6461qarzefo1_400.jpg

CL.jpg

2_389264527l.jpg

clcl2.gif

DARA call CL "AGARIN" means BABY CHaeRin..CL is 2ne1's baby..i'm sure other 2ne1 members is also mad...BLACKJACKS Lets Cheer CL up!!!

Guest ms3pper

ARRGGGHHH!!! WHY CL ???? :(( HUH ?!! DAMN THAT TV SHOW ! THE STAFFS OF THAT SHOW ARE VERY CARELESS . CL TOTALLY DON'T DESERVE THAT . I FEEL SO BAD ..

SHE'S THE GIRL OF MY DREAM . (LOL im a girl )

SHE'S VERY COOL YET SO HOT .

SHE'S VERY TALENTED .

SHE IS BEAUTIFUL , PRETTY , ADORABLE !

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH CL !!!!

I wonder what article are you girls

talking about.Am I missing out on anything?

On the happy note,I am happy

that at least we are able to

get to see the girls through

CFs and photoshoots these days.

But then again,I do want YG to start

on planning for 2NE1 comeback real soon ;)

Guest cristina0422

Honestly I don't want to talk about the incident regarding CL-roo's pic on Win Win. Can you believe it? KMedia are feasting on it that it took 12 pages of Nate for that stupid incident cause by carelessness of Win Win staff. Argh~! But I'm relieved that int'l fans not feasting on it and making it into a big issue. I don't want antis jumping on it and throwing CL-roo some nasty comments. She doesn't deserve it. She's overflowing with talent and she's beautiful in her own way.

But we really can't blame antis for this incident, I think it's Win Win staff's at fault on this. Korean fans and antis are really fond of editing the pics of our idols and it's all over the internet. It's the staff's job to get a good source for whatever things they're going to show in tv. But I'm thinking...I know maybe it's an honest mistake...is it hard to know who CL is? Are they really gone that long in the scene to mistook CL's edited pic for Gaecko?

I don't know if CL-roo's will laugh it off. Though she's the baddest female, she's still a girl and young. Be strong CL-roo! Hwaiting! 2NE1 will always be BEAUTIFUL in our heart that's what matters most. Who cares about the antis opinions? Tsk!

Guest Zelle

it really sucked, what happened. no matter what apology Win Win does, the damage has been done. i hope our baby CL is taking it well. im sure it hurts. but she's a great girl and she's got love around her, so she'll be fine. she's beautiful! she is. i wanna be like CL just like i wanna be Dara, Bom, and Minji. each of them is special and damn gorgeous, i wanna be like them!

Guest NV4ever

i want dara to update her me2day with CL so we can know how she's doing~~ i truly hope this doesnt affect her too much, we know CL-roo is strong and fierce but off-stage she's just a young girl with feelings...so it would be a lie to say tat those antis comments doesnt hurt but hopefully with her sisters and the heartwarm YGFAM LOVE surrounds her she'll be okay, and BlackJacks are always here for u CL-roo! ^o^

Now to a more positive note~~ i just watched Dara exercising vid, lol she looks like a 17 year old kid!! she's soo tiny and kutee :lol: the best workout routine ever! kekeke

Guest tazanya

happy thoughts.

21dara_1255181119_88565_l%20%2010-10%20me2day.jpg

My beautiful Chaerin, this pic spam is for you. {most are me2s or from dc2ne1, if I have incorrectly or failed to credit you let me know thanks.}

b0074849_4ad480da18dab%20classy%40ne-people.jpg

CL%20%EC%B1%84%EB%A6%AC%EB%8B%88%ED%82%B9%EC%99%95%EC%A7%B1.jpg

CL12%20%EC%B1%84%EB%A6%AC%EB%8B%88%ED%82%B9%EC%99%95%EC%A7%B1.jpg

clsolol.jpg

21cl_1260356957_19466_me2photo.jpg

21cl_1256569777_77638_me2photo%2010-26.jpg

21dara_1255171932_77279_l%20%2010-10%20me2day.jpg

21dara_1255181592_39656_l%20%2010-10%20me2day.jpg

MY FAVE CL PIC

CL3%20%EC%B1%84%EB%A6%AC%EB%8B%88%ED%82%B9%EC%99%95%EC%A7%B1.jpg

Guest 4dadmin

2NE1 fighting! Such senseless news should not be a burden to us fans, because we know that no matter how each member look they will always be great! Fighting!

Guest cristina0422

2NE1

on the other hand was a different story. At best I’d only be able to say Hi them XP Most of the time whenever I said Hi it was directed to CL since she’s typically the one to notice me first or the first person I see when I walk in. It was pretty uncomfortable being in Studio B initially since 2NE1 TV was in there with all their cameras and Shaun was really strict about when I should be in the room and when I should be recording ( Qui wasn’t allowed to be in the room until 2 days later or the next day ).

Studio B, primarily 2NE1's room. It was always warmer than Studio B. Also it smelled very girly because of 2NE1

98125366.jpg

Studio B, primarily 2NE1's room. It was always warmer than Studio B. Also it smelled very girly because of 2NE1

So whenever I was around 2NE1 I was more tense, unlike when I’m around Se7en and Youngbae I can simply relax and chill. That was pretty much my mindset for the entire trip so I didn’t really try to talk to them because I felt I wasn’t allowed to or wasn’t “worthy” per se. Kind of sucked always being in that room and not being able to talk to them, it’s just awkward haha. After awhile I did feel more relaxed but still couldn’t really bring myself to talk to them. Anyways CL definitely acts as a leader and gives off the leader type of aura. Minzy has this fun and upbeat energy about her, especially since she likes to randomly dance at times or do her own thing. I can’t say much for the other girls , especially since I didn’t get to talk to them so I can’t fully grasp it. But Dara certainly did an excellent job for “I Need A Girl”. We were watching Dara and Youngbae dance during practice and it looked really good in person ( the music video didn’t do it justice unfortunately ). As Mari previously said, Dara is perfect for this dance since it’s more of a “gentle” dance and it fits her more.

Minzy

So Minzy walked out of Studio B to do something, I don’t remember for what. I also walked out, I don’t remember for what reason either haha. As we walked out I think someone’s Motorola phone went off. So Minzy said “Hello Moto” . I was behind her and repeated the phrase but in the HELLO MOTO voice and she laughed. I asked her if I could take a photo with her later and she said okay. But I never asked her again later because I didn’t want to bother her so it never happened XP However I later bought a plush Hulk Fist for her / 2NE1 to sign ( Some of you may know, Minzy was dancing with a Hulk Fist in the “FIRE Space Version MV ). Unfortunately Keone and Shaun don’t know where it is so I can’t take a photo of it…hopefully it’ll turn up somehow.

Taeyang

Youngbae is a very social and friendly guy, he acts in a way that made me feel like he’s been a friend of mine for a while. While Qui and I were eating dinner in the cafeteria Youngbae finished his first and so he came over, stood at our table and talked to us. I forgot what we were talking about but I know we talked about Chrome Heart. At one point Shaun was working on choreography for Youngbae, Qui filmed it and so Shaun took it and played the video back for him and the dancers to watch. We all hunched over to see the video. While I was hunched over I suddenly felt someone use their arm on my back as a arm rest. I turned my head around and it was Youngbae, he was trying to take a peek at the choreography also haha. Though once Shaun noticed Youngbae was watching the footage Shaun turned it off and told him he didn’t want Youngbae to see it yet. So yea again, he’s really a cool guy

On the last day we ate BBQ with the SE7EN, Dara, the dancers, and the managers. I’m pretty sure we’re not allowed to upload the group photo we took together :[

That ends my long long rant. I really hope to meet all the great people at YG again, they’re all good friends. Props to the managers for taking great care of us. Shout out to Youngbae, SE7EN, 2NE1, Jae, YG, Teddy, Sol and the rest of the YG Family and dancers. I look forward to going back to Korea in the future Though I doubt if anyone will remember us haha XD

PS

I kept mentioning videos. I’ll be releasing episodes of our trip to Korea ( with bits of 2NE1, SE7EN, GD and Taeyang ). So if you want the scoop on what’s it like in the new YG building, MNET performance, the making of choreography and teaching it and more , definitely subscribe to Movement Lifestyle and Kanauru and for updates!

Thanks for listening! I hope you enjoyed my very long diary

- Richard

Please credit ALWAYSTAEYANG when posting elsewhere!

FIZ TREND REPORT - BOM'S CHOICE[

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IW9tP8iB8fY&feature=player_embedded

cr:crazyxcami

Dara's me2day:

21dara128047338502449me.jpg

벽에 녹음실에서 테디신님 몰래 꾸벅꾸벅 졸다가…ㅋ 너무 졸려서 화장실 가는척하고 나왔어요! 신사옥 녹음실층 라운지같은데 쇼파가 좋거든요 ㅋㅋ 거기서 드뤄눠서 자다가.. 가위에 눌린거에요!!! 근데 그 모습을 사장님께서 목격하신듯해요..ㅋ ㅠ웬일이니 ㅋㅋㅋ웃기죠?ㅋ

Late at night at the recording studio, without Lord Teddy knowing, who was slowly nodding off to sleep..ke because I was so sleepy I pretended I was going to the washroom and came outside! The floor of the new YG building with the recording studio is like a lounge, the sofas there are nice ke ke While I was there, I laid down to sleep and.. I experienced sleeping paralysis!!! But it seems like the President caught sight of me doing that.. ke ㅠ Oh well ke ke ke Isn't it funny? ke

cr:Gee@Ygladies =)

@ ms3pper Icon

Thans a lot for sharing

this article.I was kind of disappointed

that such a glitch happened and it

definitely will affect CL leadah in a way

or the other.

But nontheless,us fans & the girls

will always be there for her ^_^

DARA unnie was sure smart

to sneak out & have a sleep

outside.