►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest scarletletter

^  waaaa so loving that gif kekekekeke .... you made that??? sooooo LOVE! LOL

props to dara for making that dance in a day or two .... good job dara!!! ... now get that sleep you've been yearning

looking all so fab in the MV girl!

Guest eru.pop

I miss the girls. Dara's Me2Day update was so cute.

Come back soon! I wonder where they were in Dara's videos.

Guest NV4ever

Dara is AWESOME in the new version of INAG MV!!! she's sooo gorgeous and sexy :lol:

she did a SUPERB job there, the dance is not easy and she only have a few days to learn it then film the mv so kudos to our Dara for doing such a wonderful job!! ^o^

Im loving Dara's new looks nowadays, she's a glowing goddess hahaha the girl can portray many looks from kute, dorky to sweet and sexy w/o looking force ^^

Guest juang_bb

just dropping by...

Qui (from Kanauru for those who don't know, he's with Shaun in Korea) left some interesting bits about 2ne1's upcoming comeback at AlwaysTaeyang. It looks like the girls will be next after se7en.

He said that Dara learned the choreo for INAG while also learning the choreo for 2NE1. meaning their choreo is done!!! it was made by Mari Martin. He also said that 2ne1 and se7en will be coming out really HARD!!! and what the girls did in LA will be HUGEEEEE!!!

now, im excited. we're getting back to back comebacks from YG.

here's the link to ATY if you wanna check out his comments yourself.

http://alwaystaeyang.wordpress.com/2010/07/09/i-need-a-girl-mv-2/

Yea i read this%^

Qui from alwaystaeyang who works for kanauru and shuan (YG's choreographer)

Dude… dara is hot and sexy with her movement in this video -_-;……

I think she did damn goood because i saw her practice with young bae and shaun evaristo to prepare for it but considering she learned it in a short period of time where she practiced the dance for like a few hours for two days, all the while learning her new dance with 2ne1, which I have to say is freaking awesome and Mari Martin choreographed it. I think she was uber tired after practice but I got to eat korean bbq with her and Se7en =D

I was in the room when YG took down the music video the day it premiered and I was like why?! in my head…all teddy said was he didn’t like the shots and what nots and not enough dancing, I was also in the room with the director who shot this music video and he was talking to YG but i didn’t understand korean ahaha.

but I don’t know… i like it

Guest loversandlies

AWW YEAHHH mariel martin? mann i've seen her choreography on youtube, she's got crazy swag and her dances are awesome. can't wait to see what she has in store for 2NE1!!! i've been waiting for 2NE1's comeback since forever...can't wait for them to sweep the charts~~

domination of YG SUMMER 2010 WOOOOOOO

Guest Zelle

@elavip wat a cutie gif.. i wanna join in the hop hahaha cute!!!

Dara was gorgeous! but i look closely at those pix and i can see she was tired. the dance could be better but i applaud her. read that in a YB interview, he hadnt even had the chance to see the original MV. they just made another one because YG said so. i am more determined to support them. hands down!

Made the list without promoting!

oh yeah! so proud of the girls!!! wow!

just dropping by...

Qui (from Kanauru for those who don't know, he's with Shaun in Korea) left some interesting bits about 2ne1's upcoming comeback at AlwaysTaeyang. It looks like the girls will be next after se7en.

He said that Dara learned the choreo for INAG while also learning the choreo for 2NE1. meaning their choreo is done!!! it was made by Mari Martin. He also said that 2ne1 and se7en will be coming out really HARD!!! and what the girls did in LA will be HUGEEEEE!!!

now, im excited. we're getting back to back comebacks from YG.

here's the link to ATY if you wanna check out his comments yourself.

http://alwaystaeyang.wordpress.com/2010/07/09/i-need-a-girl-mv-2/

i read this too!

omg! everyone should check Mari Martin! she's got sick moves! weeeee!!!!! i think we gonna see our girls do hip hop!!! i sure hope so! im so excited!!!

Guest 2CL1

It all makes sense now. Dara's "We'll see you soon"

message on her me2. I'm so excited now. Mariel Martin

is amazing. I think we can expect a hard hitting

choreo for 2NE1 this time around. I'm also excited

knowing that they have already chosen their title

song (which probably means they are done with

their album). Yes Go YG Go 2NE1!

[DISCUSSION]CL in Se7en's Teaser?

This is just pure speculation, there is

no confirmation on whether or not

it's CL. What do you guys think?

Guest jadeal_17

Love the new MV! YG should've not taken down the first one though. I thought it was pretty good too~

Believe me Daddy Yang, we don't mind having 2 MVs for the same song! XD

I salute Dara for being professional enough to learn a new dance routine in a short time and nailing it.

I'm sure she received a lot of help from YB. You can clearly see him guiding her through the steps.

(and he's enjoying it XD)

zinag1.jpg

I know you're tired Dara unnie, so this smile is so precious.

zinag_dara-1.jpg

Can't wait for the girls' comeback.Especially now that they are saying that the mysterious trip

to US is effin HUGE. Gaaahh....YG will make history again. I can feel it.

Guest Banana Peel

DARA! She impressed me so much in TY's MV. To be honest, I wasn't expecting so much from her since she isn't the best dancer to do TY's kind of suave dance moves, but wow, I was like :blink: when I saw her moves. I thought it matched well with the song's mood and she acted like herself. I prefer this MV so much more than the first one. :D I loved it!

Ahhh I can't wait for 2ne1's comeback. FINALLY some news about their comeback. I'm anticipating a lot more than I should for their comeback , heh heh.

Guest maxim16

@2CL, definitely not CL, the accent and the voice are too different. :D

i saw few of mari martin works and all i can say shes amazing..great dancer and choreographer, this is getting me more excited! :w00t:

I like the 2nd mv very much :-)

Finally, their comeback is starting to move forward. I can see the light. lol

Man, the wait is really long. Anyway, I checked some of Mariel Martin's vids in youtube and she really have the moves. I expect some great choreo from her.

Guest bluishme

just watched INAG... i think dara did good considering she is not really a dancer..

love her expressions.. so good.. she may be so nervous while filming this mv..

oh well..

finally we get to hear news regarding our girls..

So they got a new choreographer.. and i saw some video and

mari martin was so good.. i'm so excited with the girls' comeback

i know it will be great..

it made me become more patient ahha..

oopps i topped the page.. for the first time!! yehey!! ahaha

Guest wanderlove

I watched INAG 2nd music video this morning and I am still watching it right now.. I think Dara did justice to the dance. We all know that JiHye is a 'dancer' and a pro at it. I don't know where the complaints are coming from. I love her in the first one and I am loving her in the second music video.

I Miss 2NE1! :lol:

Guest heydeshi

That cyworld gif is too cute!!! <3

a00167184c373d8fda9ce.jpg WELL YAYZAAAAAH SHE DID A GREAT JOB :)

I can imagine how tired she really must be after learning dance steps in such a short period of time. She looks amazingly hot in this music video and the body movements that she did is smexy wiiitwooooh. Their looks and moves compliment each other.

a00167184c373d89151c2.jpga00167184c373d901d9f2.jpg

ineedagirlaac2becc2baoc.th.jpga00167184c373d8805ca6.th.jpga00167184c373d8d9addc.th.jpg

source: as tagged + DCinside

Guest tigerlily25

All I can say is that...Dara and Bae did a good job with the MV and the meaning of the song was well conveyed on the 2nd MV. Dara girl keep your head up, you did well. :)

Looking forward to 2NE1's comeback and Movement Lifestyle is working with YG now. Whoa!

Guest whatever21

Dara looked so good in the mv. She was really good with only 2 days of practice.

OMG Mari is the choreo for 2ne1? Crazy! I love Mari and Keone. Choreo Cookies. Gen2. TheCompany. Movement Lifestyle. :)

Archived