►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest oh`retro

3 things I want to see/hear in their next promotions:

1. More real hip hop songs - the girls are supposed to be a more hip hop/R&B oriented group & I would love to see some more raw hip hop songs with heavy beats. Fire was a little too messy with all the autotuning & I Don't Care was a little mainstream pop-ish.

2. More choreography - our girls CAN dance so to shut the haters up, some intense dance routines please.

3. YG collabs - alright, I'm a major sucker for YG collabs. Like, "What" & "The Leaders" almost killed me cause everyone under YG is just so damn amazing. I definitely want a 2NE1 & Big Bang collab. Throw in some Se7en, Gummy or 1TYM & it will be epic.

Well, whatever the girls come up with, I'm sure it will be great. I just want them to come back already!

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest netty

Can someone please give me the youtube link of Park Bom' Stand Up for Love ' singing at Bigbang showcase ?

I couldn't find it, don't know why it's gone.

Thanks a lot in advance ^^

Guest NV4ever

aigoo i miss the girls even more watching that clip!! they've to comeback ASAP!!

But Dont Worry Dara, BlackJacks WONT CHEAT!! We'll be faithful till the end ^^ so hurry up and make one EPIC comeback soon~~ kpop is soo boring w/o 2NE1 ^o^

LOL i love how hyper Dara is in the vid, and bommie wave is just too kuteee kekeke CL left standing there clueless

:lol: They're getting more and more gorgeous every time i see them~!!

Guest Zelle

i miss our girls too!

a lot lot

last night i spent 2 hrs replaying IDC and Fire MVs :)

there's no one like them

Guest tazanya

I try to be openminded but yeah, for me its 2ne1, they are the best, the cutest most adorable quartet of lovelies.

I am loving everyone's responses to the question. For me any new song it could be a hindu chant i will love. I just want the girls to make their comeback. SOON!

[Nolja21Subs] 100709 Dara me2DAY Update

그대들! 바람피지 말라구 떡밥투척~!!! ^^ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 슝~

You guys! Randomly throwing words, telling you not to cheat on us~!!! ^^ ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke shoong~

Me2Day Text Trans by: GEE @ ygladies.com

DO NOT REMOVE/EDIT CREDITS WHEN TAKING OUT

Guest crashpurple

laughed when I heard dara say AH CUT at end of the vid!!!!! its kinda how we say it in flip LOL

Monkey 3 reveals the top 10 hottest songs from 1st half of 2010

The music specialty site Monkey 3 has recently released a report, indicating their top 10 songs based on streamings and downloads for the first half of 2010.

1st place was snagged by SNSD’s Oh! Ranking 1st in terms of streamings and 2nd for downloads, Oh received sensational reactions shortly after its release, and speedily climbed up multiple music charts.

2nd place was taken by the boy group 2AM! With various hit tracks continuously garnering a lot of interest and popularity from Can’t Let You Go If I Die, We Fell In Love (Jo Kwon and Brown Eyed Girls’ Ga-In’s duet song), to the OST for the drama Personal Interest Like a Fool, 2AM definitely proved their talents.

Wonder Girls’ 2 Different Tears tightly grasps onto 3rd place! Making their comeback to Korea after more than a year, 2DT placed 1st for three consecutive weeks.

Davichi’s Time, Please Stop ranks 4th place after receiving hot attention from fans! 5th place was taken by KARA’s Lupin, marking their successful transformations into sexy and charismatic ladies. 2NE1’s Follow Me sparked up the charts upon its release as it ranks 6th place. 7th was taken by the rock group CNBLUE’s Loner. T-ara’s hit track Bo Peep Bo Peep snatched 8th place, along with their other tracks Like The First Time and I Go Crazy Because of You.

Jo Kwon and Ga-In’s duet track We Fell in Love snagged 9th place, with Lee Hyori’s Chitty Chitty Bang Bang quickly following with 10th place.

cr:allkpop

Made the list without promoting!

Guest lunastelle

Hi, does anyone know where you can watch all of 2NE1 TV videos (english subbed) ? All the ones on youtube seem to be deleted TT

Thanks ^^

Guest cristina0422

I NEED A GIRL VER.2.0

Taeyang feat GD w/ Dara

plus You're My Intro

Gahd! Super HOT! GD is also in the MV.

12786812672010070922144.jpg

viewimagetf.jpg

viewimagetv.jpg

viewimagem.jpg

viewimagem.jpg

cr.dc2ne1

imgviewcgi.jpg

imgviewcgi.th.jpgimgviewcgi.th.jpg

picture4ja.png

hope YG will upload it already in their youtube channel.

aigoo..people still have something to say. still not satisfied? are we still expecting for version 3? keke.

Guest danick

AMAZING NEW INAG MV!!!

GORGEOUS DARA WITH SMEXY YOUNG BAE WITH HOT GD EQUALS TRIPLE TREAT FOR ALL BLACKJACKS AND VIPS

EVERYTHING IS SO COOL!!!

i hope somebody will give us a YT link

Guest k3n4uri

Love love Dara's me2day video. They are so fun to watch as always. I'm missing them so much. Thanks Nolja21subs for subbing it. Is Dara copying someone's accent again that is why Bom playfully smacked her in head? Park sisters love hehehe. 2NE1TV please come back.

TY MV is out and Dara looked gorgeous as always.

I Need A Girl

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKkep44Qmrw

thanks to gilbakk2010 for uploading it.

Guest elavip

Hi, does anyone know where you can watch all of 2NE1 TV videos (english subbed) ? All the ones on youtube seem to be deleted TT

Thanks ^^

here http://www.dailymotion.com/playlists/YGSRASubs

dara! looking so pretty in the mv (though admittedly i prefer mv version 1) she does a good try at the dance, it's difficult to do. she looks so curvy here! and tiny too :P

12786852442010070923205.gif

Guest haze1nut

lol i love the gif /\ from elavip

taeyang looks so cute as he looks at her going 'you can do it' and she's like 'heehee'

yeah, she's not voluptuous but man she can do an awesome body wave! they should've added more body waves :)

aw poor Dara, she's energetic but you can tell she gets tired easily...and she's so petite and slim!

I hope she'll be ready for their promotions...whenever that is :P She looks like she's a bit too slim nowadays? maybe it's bc she's wearing form fitting clothes for the I need a girl MVs, whereas she wears loser clothes in 2ne1 fashion

cute cute video. lol, but i can only see her as cute rather than sexy bc she's too bubbly sweet for me to think she's sexy sexy lol

Guest blackjackVip

aww i like the second version!

but i gotta admit, i think the girl dancer on taeyang's live performance does the dance better. *shield*

but she looks so cute with him there! :wub: hehe, and i noticed how tiny and fragile she looks besides taeyang's buff body. :blink:

Guest cristina0422

isn't this cute? keke.

2mcunu0.gif

INAG Darayang mini

credit:cyworld

TAEYANG (SOL of BIGBANG) - I need a girl (featuring G-DRAGON) [HD]

YGEntertainment@YT

please watch the official MV

Guest dada

DARA unnie did great

in the dancing parts for

'I need a girl' Mv ver.2.