►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

as for new concept

Bommie =I want to see her RAPPİNG :P

CL = R&b OR BALLAD song

DARA AND MİNZY I HAVENT THOUGHT YET :wub:

I THİNK THEY WİLL NOT CHANGE THEİR İMAGE SOO MUCH BUT THEY WİLL TRY DİFFERENT MUSİC STYLES...

MİSS THEM SOO MUCH... :tears: MUSİC İS AN EMPTY BOX WİTHOUT THEM NOWADAYS

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ejjapay2ne1BOMtori

MY TURN!!!! wah 2ne1!!! i miss 2ne1!!!

Name 3 things I want to see/hear in their next promotions.....is

1. I want to hear BOM Rap...kekek( a bit impossible)But i want to hear some duets for example BOm+ DAra or CL+ Minji..i want to hear them singing RnB or slow song that fits their voices really well just like Love is so difficult.

2. I want them to have a world tour or maybe a concert by the end of the year...also I Want them Again to Win in Music shows not just 5 times in a row I want them to win 10 times..i want them to beat the girl group who has achieve to win 9 times in a row (snsd) I WANT 2NE1 to be a Legend in the near Future!!also I want them to have many more awards not just 30+ i want them to have 100 awards++++many more!!!

3. I want all of their songs in the next album will be a hit...just like their past songs just like Fire...etc..

also i want a English song in their album...BUT AT THIS MOMENT ALL I WANT IS 2NE1's Comeback!!

Guest simplykylie

2010’s half year top 50 songs wrap-up

The Top 50 songs for the first half of 2010 were as follows:

1. Won’t Let You Go Even if I Die – 2AM

2. Unable – 4Men

3. Oh! – SNSD

4. I Go Crazy Because of You – T-ara

5. Lupin – KARA

6. I’m a Loner – CNBLUE

7. Love Taught Me To Drink (ft. Baek Chan of 8eight) – Lee Seung Gi

8. Change (ft. Junhyung of BEAST) – HyunA

9. Run Devil Run – SNSD

10. We Fell in Love – Jo Kwon & Ga-In

11. Bang! – After School

12. Bubble Love – MC Mong & Seo In Young

13. I Did Wrong – 2AM

14. Wonder Woman – SeeYa, Davichi & T-ara

15. Love Song – Rain

16. Shock – BEAST

17. Like the First Time – T-ara

18. Honesty – December

19. I’m Sorry I Can’t Smile For You – 2AM

20. Magic – Secret

21. It Hurts Because Its Love – Min Kyung Hoon

22. Because of You – After School

23. Time, Please Stop – Davichi

24. Bo Peep Bo Peep – T-ara

25. Living in the Heart (ft. Narsha of Brown Eyed Girls) – Untouchable

26. Chitty Chitty Bang Bang (ft. Ceejay Of Freshboyz) – Lee Hyori

27. 2 Different Tears – Wonder Girls

28. Confession – Hot Potato

29. Have a Drink – ZiA

30. Scattered – Monday Kiz

31. Gift (ft. Eun Ji Won) – K.Will

32. Without You – 2PM

33. Sunflower (ft. Sunny Side MJ) – Gavy NJ

34. NU ABO – f(x)

35. I’ll Move – Brown Eyed Soul

36. Acquaintance - Outsider

37. Broke Up Today – Younha

38. It Has To Be You – Yesung

39. What a Spiteful Word (ft. Jangyup of Brown Eyed Soul) – Seo Young Eun

40. Will Love Come – Mighty Mouth & Baek Ji Young

41. Mystery – BEAST

42. Love U – Seo In Gook

43. Follow Me – 2NE1

44. Stigma – Yim Jae Beom

45. Like the Beginning, Like Then (ft. Kang Min Kyung of Davichi) – Lee Seung Gi

46. Hip Song – Rain

47. Tik Tok – 2PM

48. Heartbeat – 2PM

49. HUH – 4minute

50. Come Back – Vibe

My link

Guest babiiv214

Finally the Onstyle Meets the 5 beauties is out!!

Glad to be able to see it! Dara looks absolutely stunning in every concept she was put it~

She looks soo fab and very professional moving from one schedule to another and then back again?

Woah.. no wonder she looks slimmer these days, stay healthy Daraya~

Wonder what the other schedule she has to run to that day, LOL!

I can't wait to watch it with subs, the make-up artist and the people during the production were really happy and enjoying their time with Goddess D Ssantokki! :) LOL!

I especially love the one with the pink rose, breathtakingly beautiful~

Looking forward for the new MV!!! yay!!

another one and this time Darongie will be dancing, that's right! LOL!

can't wait and hopefully it'll be out soon, or maybe they release it the time YB's album will be available to the public

whenever that is, I'll be waiting patiently! YG family FTW!!

Wishing for the girls comeback already, maybe late August? or early October?

:( With all the YG artist coming back those seems to be the most probably one,

but still hoping for an earlier one.

Some of my fave scenes in the MV :wub:

She is soo effin' adorable and very pretty here, Baby Face Santoki FTW!! :lol:

12782451862010070421114.gif

12782451862010070421114.gif

credits as tagged + Baidu Sandara Bar

Guest xxUntilwhenever

Name 3 things you want to see/hear in their next promotions

1. Collaborations with other YG artists. Maybe with YMGA or someone from 1TYM.

2. Some hardcore hip-hop songs!

3. Lots of dancing xD It would be awesome if CL had a dance break in their performances :D

Guest blackjackVip

1. Atleast 3 Music Videos from their new Album. :D

2. Dance to be more powerful and sexy for their live performances :wub:

(remember the pre-debut video on youtube? i'm hoping for something like that)

3. Scandal. :lol:

(not in a bad way, but something like: Bom got a boyfriend, Dara got the lead on a new kdrama, CL collab with lee Seunggi (lol), Minzy pawned all dancers in a dance battle among idols.)

...okay, for the 3rd one: what was i thinking? haha

Guest elavip

joker dara,

21dara127851568170772me.jpg

Dara: 내 정체는 사실… 배트걸?! 그래서 요즘 잠을 못자나?ㅋㅋㅋ 밤에 졸리긴한데 잠이 안와요~~~ 왜왜왜! ㅠㅠ 시차적응 못하는 스따일 아닌데 흠냐 ㅋ날 잠들게해주오~ 방법 좀 알려줘요!!!^^땡큐!!!ㅋ

Guest maxim16

1. If it is a full album, i want to see at least three music videos.

2. Since we are speculating collaboration with international artists, wish it would be Black Eyed Peas and i think everyone would agree with me. they are awesome!. blush.gif or any YG artists aside from BB..Kush or maybe Perry.

3. I would love to hear a full english song...and individually, for Bommie, i would love to see her not wearing miniskirts all the time..a little bit outrageous fashion but will also accentuate her sexiness. for dara, i would love to hear her fresh and soft voice via acoustic song, for chaerin a jazzy classy type of music and for minji, fast paced song which could showcase her dance ability and will bring us groovin, poppin and shakin. :P

but what matters to me now.. 2ne1 is there to surprise us, whatever that may be i am 100% sure it is going to be awemazing!!!!

Guest jasminelxh

Name 3 things I want to see/hear in their next promotions

>>> Dara-bom collaboration!!!

>>> More Dance routines

>>> Other genres of music >.<

Guest blim_sy29

Name 3 things you want to see/hear in their next promotions:

1.A Gospel song or if it's too much for them a very inspirational song would be great...then Bom can also play the piano...omo....that would probably make me cry...it maybe so far from what their image is, it's just that I want then to have a song that I can listen to when I feel down or just when I have those quiet moments...kkk

2.I want to see them dance to a sick choreography...

3.more interactions with other artists...not really much, but some special stages which can satisfy my curiosity as to how the girls would be with other people outside YG...=)

1.Comeback Date! lol

2. English Song - Just one English track will be great.

3.Element of Surprise - something new/something fresh/something unexpected than will blow our mind. :-)

Guest Banana Peel

1. Change of concept. I personally really liked their fire concept + IDC, but I think their once weird/unique concept has become a regular in korean idol fashion now. So maybe something new? haha, nothing TOO extreme out of the line, but something that would make us say "ahh, now that's 2ne1's style :D" lol.

2. I want to hear a Ballad. I want one of those R&B but calmer song that can showcase some of their nice vocals. Especially Bom's. I mean, fierce doesn't always have to come with only fast songs, right? heehee.

3. More dancing. Haha, I think a lot of us want to see 2ne1 show off their awesome dancing skills. I think so far, all of their dances have been pretty relaxed. I wish they had some nice dance breaks like they did in TTFM MV.

My true identity is... Batgirl? Is that the reason for my lack of sleep? kekeke I'm sleepy but can't go to sleep these days~~~ why why why! ㅠㅠ Jetlag usually doesn't affect me but yawn ke Please let me sleep~ tell me a way!!! ^^ thanks!!! ke

translation: lovesong @ YGSECRET21

Guest gurl_T.O.P

when will be the release of the new MV of INAG?. i wonder if thats hairstyle will be her style in their comeback.

i really miss 2ne1 right now. but im waiting patiently.heheh. 2NE1 NOLJA!!!

Guest Zelle

1.A Gospel song or if it's too much for them a very inspirational song would be great...then Bom can also play the piano...omo....that would probably make me cry...it maybe so far from what their image is, it's just that I want then to have a song that I can listen to when I feel down or just when I have those quiet moments...kkk

hey, great idea! i'd like to see this from our girls as well :)

that would be some album if they can incorporate all we ask of them

i know they can handle it :)

Guest NV4ever

3 Things i want to see/hear for 2NE1's next promotion:

1. YG FAM COLLABS!! I really want to see the girls collabs with BB, Se7en, 1TYM, GUMMY or any of the YGFAM member! It'll be off the hook for sure~!

2. The girls own compositions~~ i know tat maybe it still abit early for tat but YG always encourage and give lots of freedom to their artists to express themselves, so i really wanna hear THEIR music u know...TEddy is AMAZING! we all know tat, but each of the girls have their own references when it comes to music styles so wat's better way for them to shows and explore tat then composing a song on their own? This is wat i really want to see for their upcoming promotions! ^^

3. A stronger dance/choreography~~ IDC is good and entertaining but i also wanna see them showcasing their dancing abililty, just to shut those haters :lol:

Archived