►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest k3n4uri

The girls are so close yet so far. I live just outside the LA area but I don't have the courage to stalk their where abouts alone. Too bad they are leaving this week if they haven't left. I'm so jealous of those who got the chance to see our girls. Hopefully when they come back next time, they will do a show and that would be a legit way for me to see them. Thank you to all who share their 2NE1 encounter. Anyway, it looks like 2NE1 comeback especially with CL will be BIG. The leader seemed more busy than the others so I'm expecting something HUGE from her. We are in for a treat sometime soon.

So just like many of you, I'm excited to watch Taeyang MV because Dara's there. The me2day pics of Dara with Taeyang were cute that I even made them as my desktop background but danggggg that teaser is awesome. I've watched it for the nth times. Oh my gosh! I wasn't expecting any skinship coz hey, they are friend and it would be awkward plus rumors might fly around and not to mention fangirls and fanboys who would react. YG totally proved me wrong. I can't wait for tomorrow's mv...if the teaser is like this...what more would the whole mv be! I can't stop spazzing over them.

Guest fragmented

me2DAY: 10/06/30 (PM 03:25) - DARA:

T/N: K I don't know why the formatting is messing up -___- but basically all Dara wrote was "ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke" below the video.

In the video she says something like "Huh, Ddokchae".

GEE@YGLadies

Guest elavip

aigoo, dara is such a stunner! her hair is really doing her good. she's such a lucky girl too T.T to get to get up close to naked yb like that, ahh jealous. soo anticipating the full mv release, i didnt think there'll be thisss much dara x yb interaction, good to know cause they both compliment each other so well. dara brings out another side of yb.

^ lol i think that's CL jumping? dara says shot chae, as in long shot. but cl's hair looks different =o or just ugly quality.

Guest scarletletter

^ ^ i know that's CL coz i saw the blondish hair on her ..... from the fancam ive seen in LA, she got these blondish hair glowing now (as described by fan account) ....waaaaaa IM so GLAD CHAERA is back .... i though CHAERA have a lover's quarrel or something LOL mainly because i dont see CL much around with the three girls or its always BOMJI and DARA or BOMJIDA not that Im complaining but it will always be nice if its the COMPLETE FOURSOME!! .... cl-roo what youve been up to girl??

and DARAAAAAA, hot hot hot IN TY MV .... i just hope TY fans will not lurk knives on our dara and focus more on TY hotness than hating our girl .... Hope they will understand that MV offers is just plainly for entertainment but hek hek hek you really cant deny the hotness on that .... and how comfortable YB is with her though .....YB is all smil

and can I just say how im loving seeing BOMJI nowadays and how the fans describe the girls are ..... i mean what you see in 2ne1tv is actually I imagined them and fan account just confirmed it .... they are indeed nice, sweet, and adorable aren't they?  ..... loving them for taking time on signing with fans ..... i love the fact that i-blackjacks give these opportunity to experience that ...if compared to some fan vid i see in korea, fans in LA are much luckier ... they actually hug the girls awwwww ...envy envy envy!es nowadays

Guest NV4ever

I just watched the teaser of YB's MV featuring our Dara, and their hotness has just killed thousands of fangirls/fanboys!! And Dara is SUPER GORGEOUS too!! i think i'll faint in front of my computer when the whole MV releases :lol: too much hotness to handle!!

Dara's me2day vid~~ CL-roo!!! she's reunited with her wifey, dalong :lol: ChaeRa is BACK!!

Baby Rin is soo kutee and adorable jumping like a little kid ^^

Fanaccounts~~ TAZ, ur sooo lucky!! i already commented in YGL but i'll say it again...im really admired and thankful for ur dedication and hardwork, u really represented us I-BlackJacks to the girls~!wayy too go girl!!

Guest cristina0422

Dara's Me2Day 100701

21dara127791595849023me.jpg

I need a girl ~ !

Ah~ a friendship since 2004.

Such a tease! I'm waiting for the MV to be out now....it's already July 1st. Anyway, congrats to YB, Solar is really amazing. Now the MV needs to come out!

Guest NV4ever

LOL Dara is really fast!! the album just came out ^^ she's really supportive~~

Man, i cant wait for the MV to come out! excited to see YG's TRIO JiDaraYang :lol: i think the MV gonna come out like 10 or 11 in the morning KST, YG usually releases their MVs around tat time!

VIPs and BlackJacks unites to show ur support for TaeYang's Comeback~! YG Family Family Family!!

Guest jadeal_17

The teaser killed me, and this >>>YOUNGDARAYONG TEASER PIC AND I'm in heaven baby!

Youngbae, are you eyeing and pointing at me? You know...I need a guy too! LMAO

Do you know how hard it is to hyperventilate in your thoughts?!?!! Man. It's HARD.

I'm in this new country and nobody in my circle of friends know 2ne1.

They look weird at me whenever I start to speak and sing in korean. LOL.

(Because I'm not really Korean to start off XD)

Anyways, back to the teaser. Like OMG. Dara + topless YB + brick wall = o_0 (need i say more?)

I'm so hyped for later. I know all of us are. Even though this is YB's MV and our dear Dara is just featuring,

I hope the other BlackJacks don't mind. I mean, c'mon, Dara goes all out in supporting her senior aka good friend.

We will support all YG artists right? Because more than an talent agency, YG is FAMILY.

There goes my rant. Sorry, I'm so deprived of spazzing with fellow blackjack. Forgive me.

Guest jadeal_17

^OK, I was editing the post above me and this[double post] happened?

Geesh, I don't know what to write!

For the girls who got to stalk 2ne1 in their hotel. Good Job!

Thank you for sharing your fan accounts and being calm around them.

(cause some fans lose their sanity upon seeing their idols)

I know you were spazzing too, so thanks for keeping it cool.

I'll see you in 2ne1TV Season 2!! *i hope it doesn't get edited*

Oh, and speakin of YGTV, I hope they start airing it now.

I mean, Mnet PDs has tons of clips now! Start editing and air it already!

Are they planning to make 2ne1TV a regular show?, because cameras are around them

for along time now, like everywhere...all the freakin time! (I don't mind, though XD)

BACK TO MV:

Daddy YG is doing it again. Hitting 3 birds with one stone.

I first noticed this in Gummy's I'm Sorry MV, where Top and Dara was featured.

It's basicaly a new song promotion + BB fans support + new yg artist debut kinda MIX.

But for this one it's YB's song + GD's Rap + Dara's fanbase(which is like WHOAH big)

What I find more interesting about this song is that they are friends (since 2004) helping each other out. How sweet is that?

So far Dara has worked with Top(I'm Sorry MV), GD (Hello feat) and YB (INAG MV), also a little with Daesung in Family Outing (variety)...Seungri, jump in! You're missing a lot of action! LOL. *Not shipping here* or am i? lol

3:33 in my clock. Need to sleep! I have an MV to watch a little later.

EDIT: Oh! you might want to check out the oneshot I made of YB-Dara-GD below my sig (YG LOVE WARS...Everything YG) if you want to kill time.

Cheers!

OMG! I swear my keyboard is going to stop working soon... too much drooling going over here :lol: "I need a Girl" teaser is killing me. Dara is really pretty in it and I can't wait for the full MV!!!!

YG Family love all over :wub:

Guest lovebomvn

I hear that MV I NEED A GIRL will out at 6pm KRT before M!Countdown

I cant wait to see GD,DARA,TAE YANG

Guest simpleandpink

I love 2NE1 <3 I actually went to their hotel a third time on Monday but...I'm kind of in the process of that fanaccount (tbh, with all the drama going on in my 2nd fanaccount's thread on YGL, IDK if I want to continue ;-; ) I was spazzing like crazy but I'm just happy that they were all so sweet to us <3 Monday was definitely a good day as I got CL's auto & Teddy's auto too <3 & lots of funny stuff happened (like how I almost got myself run over by Teddy x_x;;;; ) & met some cool Blackjacks :]

Anyhow, if they weren't already, I think 2NE1 is definitely my favorite girl group now <3

Guest NV4ever

@simpleandpink~~ pls do share ur fanaccount, we love to hear more of anything about the girls!! as most of the blackjacks doesnt have the chance to meet the girls, fanaccounts are wat we can count on ^^

I wish tat the MV will drop like rite now! i've been waiting for it since early this morning, too excited hahhaa and i have big test tomorrow >.< YG FAMILY DAEBAK!!!!

Archived