►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest babysandy04

okay..breathe in..breathe out... ala Bommie way

"oooohhssaaa oohhhsaaaa" Lolz

First... I love the girls new CF..it was so cool!! the girls look so cute!!!!

I love Minzy and Dara's part..kekeke the maknae and wannabee maknae!! so fun to watch!! Love it!!!

Baby Minki, you are growing so pretty!! But you will always be my baby.. though you are growing up so sexy and pretty like your unnies.

Bommie's sexy legs!! I would die just to have that sexy and smooth legs like her. Bommie I love just how you lose weight..I think I must practice eating lettuce and just lettuce from now on!

Go 2NE1!!!!! Hope you will comeback as soon as possible!!!

and now...

waaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Sandara Park in Taeyang's MV I need a Girl feat. G-Dragon? Wow!! as in wow!!! I'm not expecting this.. kekeke. Since they are good friends since 2005.. I think the MV shooting will turn out good. Happiness!!!! Can't wait!!!!

YB + DARA + GD = EPIC

I don't know if GD is in the MV, but all I care about is Dara is in the MV.. :P My heart is jumping jumping!! :lol:

And oh!! Dara's latest mitu!!!! She's so pretty!!!!!! pretty pretty!! sultry look!! I'm more excited now becuz of that..is that for the MV? Hope so! Dang girl!! I love you!! You are so so so so so lovable!!!! :wub:

and that article?? very Dara biased..it just proved that Dara is in demand in Korea.. producers want to work with her..and I love it! Yeah Dara Fighting! That's my girl, show them what you've got!!!

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest la.la.la.la.la.la.la.

Sandara Park to appear in Taeyang's solo MV

2NE1's Sandara Park will be appearing in her sunbae from the same company, Taeyang of Big Bang's first full solo album music video. Recently, in the entertainment district, there has been a fierce battle in order to cast Sandara Park in TV dramas and entertainment shows.

YG artists have a strong sense of belonging, and their bonds are strong as well. For example, on the weekend of the premiere of TOP's first, leading movie 'Into the Gunfire', more than 1 000 000 showed up, seated in the VIP area was his Big Bang band mates and of course, all the 2NE1 members showed up to show their enthusiastic support for him.

For this MV, even though Sandara Park has her regular full activities ahead of her, and is currently in the middle of busy schedules, she still made time. If it were not the title song, 'I Need a Girl' of Taeyang's first full solo album (on sale on July 1st), it would not have been possible for her to participate.

Taeyang's new song 'I Need a Girl' has G-Dragon featuring in it, however now with the entertainment district's hot topic, Sandara Park helping Taeyang out by making her appearance, the song is quickly rising up as this summer's most anticipated song.

Production companies that are seeking Sandara Park for movies and dramas are quickly accelerating their paces. At the moment, the demand for her even exceeds top stars such as Kim Taehee, Jeon Jihyun, Song Hyegyo, etc.

Last year, she breathed life into her role as Rie, the daughter of a ninja in the MBC drama "The Return of Iljimae", and she is currently at the top as a star who is equally able to succeed as an actor as well.

The 2NE1 members made their appearance in the idol world like a comet, and it has already been a long time since Sandara Park has risen to the status of a world-class top star. While she can be innocent, she can be equally sexy as well, and can even dance and sing. Any producers cannot help but to drool over her.

One of people close to Sandara Park revealed "Because of 2NE1 activities, she has had no time to appear in a full-fledged acting role", "However because there has been a lot of interest over (Sandara Park)'s acting, even during her busy schedules, she willingly accepted the role which helps ease some of her desire to act."

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20100621n03054

Translated by: GEE @ ygladies.com

TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS ONLY

WOW THANK YOU FOR POSTING THIS!

I JUST LOVE THIS ARTICLE!

DARA IS SO IN-DEMAND IN KOREA EH?!

GETTING TOO MANY LOVE CALLS FROM PRODUCERS?

BUT I TRUST YG THAT HE WILL CHOOSE THE BEST PROJECTS FOR DARA

SO WE FANS SHOULD JUST BE PATIENT. :)

AND I CANT WAIT TO SEE DARA IN TAEYANG'S MV TOO!

AND I SINCE G-DRAGON IS FEATURED IN THE SONG I HOPE TO SEE HIM IN THE MV TOO.

I KNOW GD-DARA-YB ARE CLOSE FRIENDS SINCE THEIR TRAINEE DAYS

SO I AM SO HAPPY THAT THEY WILL GET A CHANCE TO WORK TOGETHER.

AND THAT NEW ME2DAY PICTURE OF DARA.. IS THAT FROM THE MV FILMING?

SHE'S SO GORGEOUS!

AND SHE LOOKED HER AGE TOO WITH HER MAKEUP AND HER HAIRSTYLE!

I LOVE IT!

ANYWAYS..

BOM LOOKED SO SEXY IN HER ME2DAY PIC TAKEN BY MINJI. HEHE

SO CUTE!

Guest blackjackVip

OMG!!!!!! :wub::w00t:

Dara on her Me2!!!!

is that for real?!!!

i think it's from the set of filming taeyang's Music video?!!! isn't it?

(or maybe, it's for 2NE1's new concept photoshoot??? anyone? B))

Waaaaaaaah!!!!

whatever it might be, i'm soooo excited for this!!!!

can't help spazzing!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

i'm so 2NE1 deprived that any news about them filming something is spazz-worthy!!~kyaaa excl.gif

---i'm just super duper excited for taeyang's Music video to come out! i wonder who the Lead guy is? i have a feeling that they will just hire a newbie actor to play the role, then i think taeyang will just be singing in the background...coz if he will be partnered with Dara...wouldn't it be awkward? :phew: --- :lol:

Guest sssantokkki

Sandara Park to appear in Taeyang's solo MV

2NE1's Sandara Park will be appearing in her sunbae from the same company, Taeyang of Big Bang's first full solo album music video. Recently, in the entertainment district, there has been a fierce battle in order to cast Sandara Park in TV dramas and entertainment shows.

YG artists have a strong sense of belonging, and their bonds are strong as well. For example, on the weekend of the premiere of TOP's first, leading movie 'Into the Gunfire', more than 1 000 000 showed up, seated in the VIP area was his Big Bang band mates and of course, all the 2NE1 members showed up to show their enthusiastic support for him.

For this MV, even though Sandara Park has her regular full activities ahead of her, and is currently in the middle of busy schedules, she still made time. If it were not the title song, 'I Need a Girl' of Taeyang's first full solo album (on sale on July 1st), it would not have been possible for her to participate.

Taeyang's new song 'I Need a Girl' has G-Dragon featuring in it, however now with the entertainment district's hot topic, Sandara Park helping Taeyang out by making her appearance, the song is quickly rising up as this summer's most anticipated song.

Production companies that are seeking Sandara Park for movies and dramas are quickly accelerating their paces. At the moment, the demand for her even exceeds top stars such as Kim Taehee, Jeon Jihyun, Song Hyegyo, etc.

Last year, she breathed life into her role as Rie, the daughter of a ninja in the MBC drama "The Return of Iljimae", and she is currently at the top as a star who is equally able to succeed as an actor as well.

The 2NE1 members made their appearance in the idol world like a comet, and it has already been a long time since Sandara Park has risen to the status of a world-class top star. While she can be innocent, she can be equally sexy as well, and can even dance and sing. Any producers cannot help but to drool over her.

One of people close to Sandara Park revealed "Because of 2NE1 activities, she has had no time to appear in a full-fledged acting role", "However because there has been a lot of interest over (Sandara Park)'s acting, even during her busy schedules, she willingly accepted the role which helps ease some of her desire to act."

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20100621n03054

Translated by: GEE @ ygladies.com

TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS ONLY

finally DARA gets the chance once again to do her acting prowess skills

i miss her acting

i'm glad she will be featured on YB's MV I need a girl feat. G dragon

this would be epic

thank you Mr. YG for letting and giving dara a chance to act even on an MV

on other news...the new 11st CF of the 2ne1 girls looks so attractive

i love dara's outfit...it fits her right

bommie is cute as ever..

minkki is becoming a pretty lady

CL-roo is so charming and sexy

i can't wait for their comeback

i hope they will have a collaboration with their sunbaenims

if only i can fast forward the time...hehehe

dara's mitu update is so cool

she looks very pretty..

i guess she is shooting the mv at present

awaiting patiently for its release....

dara-ya stay as sweet as you are...

bommie stay cute and funny

minkki keep it up...you're getting more prettier everyday

cl-roo keep the 2ne1 spirit alive !!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Guest babiiv214

The New CF is soo cute!

the girls look adorable in it

Especially love the Dara-Minji cuteness together~ LOL!

girls come back soon okay? we Miss you!! ^__^

it's always nice to see great news that will start your day

too awesome!!!

gotta love that article!! Dara in YB's MV!! WAAHHTTT?!!!! :wacko:

Very Very Nice surprise you got there YG, and I'm loving everything about the article

How it talks about Dara being soo in-demand these days, from producers!! that's right!

Baby D is <333!!

So I'm pretty sure that those rumoured before that has dara in it, could be true,

who knows right? :P;)

I wonder what YG picked for her, I trust in MR. YG in choosing what's right

and he always picks the best anyway, LOL!

Nothing but the best for his artist~ ^^

And then Dara showed that Gorgeous me2day pic?!!

dara you are such a tease! really! LOL!

Love how she looks in it, I can't wait for more!

very sophisticated, sultry Smexy Sandara right there!

it's not everyday we get to see her like that,

she has always been this adorable Santoki that she is, LOL!

Praying for more blessings to come for our girls~

Dara-GDYB! Fighting!!!

been waiting for this, to see these three close friends worked together~

they goo waay back 2004, LOL!

Dara's Me2day Vid's articel as to how fans reacted when she said "Jagiya Goodnight!"

was really cute, LOL! Breaking fanboys hearts? well, they can just think of it as Dara saying hat to them right? LOL!

Can't wait for July 1!! yay!! :lol::wub:

soo this is nice~

some random old Dara pic comparing Dara's pic last 2005 and now~ LOL!

12768277232010061811232.jpg

My Baby D and Baby Minji cuties!!

2cc4c9fd45d55a62272df26.jpg

8517c104bca1f62a738b656.jpg

4b18c53d28f900c83887ce6.jpg

3adba916c401f9f5c1fd786.jpg

credits as tagged + wondervich naver blog + DC2NE1 + Sandara Baidu Bar

Guest NV4ever

OH MY~~ DARA LOOKS STUNNING IN THAT PIC!!! it's gotta be from YB's Mv~! this makes me even more excited ^^

have a feeling it's gonna be another sad mv? :lol: dara looks mature with tat hairstyle, very gorgeous!! Dara sure knows fanservice eh, not only she do free promotes for 2NE1 but also for all of YG FAM D:

Guest Zelle

Dara looks gorgeous in her latest me2 update

if that is for Taeyang's MV then i am super glad

coz while i adore her cutesy dorky self

i also want her to showcase this side of her

i want this Jeon Ji Hyun, Kim Tae Hee types - mysterious, alluring, strong yet fragile at the same time.

im sure the MV will turn out lovely.

ah, i cant wait, really!

Park Bom's Good Morning Message: Showing Legs to the Public?

Girl group 2NE1's member, Park Bom, shows us her legs, rather than a good morning gesture.

She showed this picture on the 21st in the morning through her me2day. Park Bom explains that the picture was taken when she was lying on her bed saying "Where am I?" when Minji said "Unnie?" and she turned around.

To set a joyful mood, she used many emoticons and said "Everybody, Hello today!" This picture seems like the picture from the 7th with her diet success, as we can see from her legs and waist line.

She had a picture with her 'lettuce diet' where she posted a picture of her with a sad face eating lettuce forcibly. Sandara Park called this picture "Hamster eating! Bom who only eats grass."

Netizens are commenting, "She really got pretty", "Unnie, when are you coming back? Give us another solo song", "Honestly, chubby Bom was cute, but the skinny you is really pretty", "Put a picture of your face please"

The picture is from Park Bom's me2day.

Source: http://news.tvreport.co.kr/main.php?cmd=ne...w&idx=51504

Translated by 21kristine @ ygsecret21.com

Guest Sonia.Shin

I am very happy that the girls are kinda busy these days!

I missed them so much! But what I really want is their comeback!

Anyways I can't wait Dara performance in Taeyangs MV!

July 1st needs to come really fast! =DDD

Guest andloveyelledno

Oooh I came to spazz! Dara looks SO SO lovely in that picture and I love her outfit (From what I can see of it). Doesn't it feel like it's got a bit of an edge to it? It makes me wonder even more about what the MV's storyline will be. Aaaah so excited!! YG Family FTW

Bommie's legs are so well known they should be insured :D

Loved the CF, I think Minji really stood out on this one. Too adorable for words!

posted?

10/06/20 (PM 11:20) - DARA

절대로 보기 힘든 다롱의 애교~! 고고고~!!!ㅋㅋㅋ굿나잇!^^ㅋ

Translation: No matter what, Darong's aegyo is always tough to watch~! Go go go~!!! ke ke ke Good night!^^ ke

* Dara said "Goodnight, Sweetheart" on the video

Translated by: GEE@YGLadies.com

YG Domination has started

YG Love can really be seen

first the 11st cf is so adorable

everybody looked really cute and just stunningly pretty

it might be my favorite cf from the company

YB having the girls for the his album is great

an MV with the beautiful dara

and a possible collaboration with the pretty minjy

that will be really great

awesome

so it seem the YG schedule will be TY then seven

then the YG power groups...who to go first?????

i think 2ne1 will

then after a month maybe the great BB

there will most likely promoting at the same time at some point

which will be nice

YG will rule as always

Once 2ne1 and BB come back

It will be party time once again

Guest babysweet

we all know that 2NE1 is a HOT group when they debuted last year.....Their popularity sky-rocketed to the top unlike many other girl groups that have to wait for at least a year or 2 before they get recognised. But in 2NE1's case, they

alredi attracted so many interest & attention even b4 they debut & once they hold their 1st stage, they just burst out in popularity.

EVERYONE (producers, varieties, drama etc) all want a piece of them BUT again is all up to YG Papa's approval 1st.

I'm so glad to hear that Dara is in high demand for drama by the PD...tat's show how great she is...Wonder when will YG allowed her to act....BUT Somehow, we are happy enuff to see her feature in Taeyang's MV....can't wait for it!!!

2NE1 FIGHTING!!!!

Guest bluishme

21dara_1277177788_26308_me2photo.jpg

어떤 멋진 남자의 자켓을 걸치고… 그가 자주하는 포즈로 찰칵! 하지만 표정은 여전하구만ㅋㅋ 깨방정이 어디가겟나? 하지만 뮤비에선 깨방정 잠시 주머니에 넣어둠 ^^ 궁금해요? 히이~!! 기둘려주실거~죠?! ^_^

cr: oh dara; dara's me2day

looks like it is from taeyang's mv... the jacket and posing that dara did was also

from taeyang.. haha.. hinting i guess.. haha

anyway.. i'm excited to see our girls being active again..

can't wait for their comeback

Guest ilovecute7

^ Dara unnie such a good PR... i'm getting excited for it...

like the suns and she seems like she's copying TYs pose in the teaser pic hehe...

cute unnie.

i'm glad she's gonna be a part of the Mv atleast that's 1/4 of 2ne1 going out...

i hope there is a song collab with taeyang/CL or Taeyang/Bom (r&B) even baby minji.

Bommie's Legs i want... its beautiful... baby Minki thanks for snapping this photo of Lady spring.

can i just say that the CF is so fun... CL's fashion is unique and i love it...

Leader and Minki are looking Prettier and prettier

my 2ne1 girls full of charm :)

Guest ooxstacee

Ooh! Some YB mv teaser? XD

I hope so!! I can't wait! I better have internet when I go on my trip, cause I'll be gone when the mv is released.

I love her outfit though. AND HAIR! <3

Omg, I can't wait!

YG DOMINATION IS STARTING! Yaaaaah, I'm excited.

Dara's ME2DAY Update

darayb1.jpg

얍! 딱 한장만 살짝 보여줄게요! 너무너무 멋진모습들이 많지만 그건 뮤비로 확인해주세용^^ 이노래와 뮤비를 통해서 많은 여성분들이 태양의 girl이 될수있는 방법을 알게될거같아요! 또 한번 영배가 여심을 확~ 녹일거같네요!^^ 기대기대! 홧팅홧팅 야야야!!!

cr: Ohdara

- She looks really pretty. I can't wait!

Archived