Lotte Giants Hompy Photos

12764922712010061414123.jpg

cr.DC2NE1

100614 TRAINER HWANG'S MITU UPDATE

Dara abs??

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img714.imageshack.us/img714/628/hanpower127648869185291.jpg%7Boption%7D

oohh...Dara's flat abs??? And she got an S-Line there! So sexy! They seems working on their abs huh? And showing it like Maknae's previous metoo? It seems like it has something to do with their concept for their comeback? That's why they're seriously working out. No more baggy clothes?

V Yeah. DC kids are also saying it's Dara's or Minji's. But yeah, I think it's Dara's coz of her small figure...Hahaha. Oh yeah maybe it's not 2NE1.

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest GDrag

Guys, do you know whose abs is this? This is posted in Master Hwang's me2day

hanpower127648869185291.jpg

IT's probable that it's minji's ^^ she also posted a pic of her just recently showing her abs .. and she's also wearing black .. and looking at the picture .. think it's the same clothes

>> suprise pitch!

that was unexpected LOL

how cool was that! XD

Guest k-yoz

park sisters:

wow..they are both pretty...

i love seeing them together...

bom with a cap...i remember her

during her forever with you days..

she looks exactly like that..

still pretty...

dara...good throw....she looks

so pretty...she should've worn

shorts too....

abs:

wow..to whom was that abs...

it was cool....i wish i could

have that abs too....

i think the girls are now preparing

for their comeback....they are

working so hard...

Guest ejjapay2ne1BOMtori

Guys i have an Idea....Lets compare 2ne1's stomach to each other

Picture that we need to guest...

hanpower_1276488691_85291_me2photo.jpg

Ok lets start...first up..Minji's stomach

21minzy_1276179133_30355_me2photo.jpg

Second pic CL

2ilikut.jpg

Third Pic Dara

fdg3.jpg

last Pic BOm's...this past pic of her...it was taken 2008...i'cant find a new one

20061220161806115b6_162007_0.jpg

BUT in my opinion its DAra because the Arms and Structure of the body is small...and also we all know that Dara always go to the gym.

Guest scarletletter

IT's probable that it's minji's ^^ she also posted a pic of her just recently showing her abs .. and she's also wearing black .. and looking at the picture .. think it's the same clothes

>> suprise pitch!

that was unexpected LOL

how cool was that! XD

if you check minzy abs here

k23k.jpg

with these abs

hanpower127648869185291.jpg

its i think way different ....some dc2ne1 peeps thinks it was dara .... we should wait for translation then if its really dara or minzy and that is if hwang revealed its name or what..... either way what's definite, 2ne1 girls indeed got a toned bodies ....Good job Trainer Hwang! smile.gif

Dara may be skinny on her legs and arms but she is not all boned in her waist .... as for CL her navel is way upper than that abs and for Bommie ...hmm since she got from losing weight i doubt if it is Bom though

Guest evilgary

yea that could be minzy. she has recently started to show her abs and it is really great too.

Park bom's face is getting thinner too, i guess her diet pays off well

Guest NV4ever

ohh la la, whose hot abs is tat??? i think it's either minzy or Dara ^^ dang really need to hit the gym now hahaha

are park sisters holding hands in that stalker pics, sooo kuteeeee!!! :lol:

the girls cheering are soo kute and sweet

Edit: after looking at the pics posted above, im quite positive it's Dara...she has been working out alot lately so i guess the trainer wants to show off the results?? and doesnt Dara have an outfit similar like tat...i think i've seen Dara wears it before~~

hehehe pretty awesome abs!

Guest vulgarchic

I think those abs may be Dara's because of the really petite body structure. They can't be CL's coz she's slightly more tanned and her belly button is higher. It's also possible that it may not be any of the 2NE1 girls...It could be Yoo In Na, she's a YG Actress, super gorgeous body and YG's trainer has uploaded pics of her before. So I think it's either her or Dara :D

Guest sryche

Many times, I looked at Minji's picture. Her body is wider than the one posted so I don't think that is Minji's abs. The skin is also white to be CL, and a lot darker to be Bom's. I do think that is Dara's abs.

new 2ne1/bb site: http://blackjacks-vips.freeo.net/

I may add, Dara said in an interview that he got toned stomach. Hmm..The me2day reads, "after photos"

Guest babymodz

okay while everyone go on with the speculation to whose abs those are...

here's something to take a break from this lil debate ;)

remember Bommie's outfit from the [71-into the fire] premiere?

1276503163_1664_L_1276002994.jpg

Apparently it's from [Alexander Wang 2010 Spring Collection]

1276503163_%EC%82%AC%EC%A7%84%20053.png

1276503163_%EC%82%AC%EC%A7%84%20054.png

s: 위트 @ DC21

Guest tazanya

WOw so many updates these last few days.

I must say i think 11st guerilla concert was just wonderful they nailed every song, they looked so fresh and alive, I really enjoyed the fancams (thanks to the great uploaders for those and to those who shared)

I feel as though somewhere in the last few months the girls have broken through as a team. They all seem to be so lively and so healthy and, not that they weren't before, but the team work has just increased so much. Its beautiful to watch the girls play off each other more and more. There are NO wink lkins in 2ne1 they each just add that flavor that just is a perfect combo. /gushing over.

cuz you guys know I like to contribute as well. here are the trans of the new questions from the anniversary site. enjoy

Translated by GEE @ ygladies.com

TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS ONLY

MINJI

Screenshot2010-06-14at50005PM.png

DARA

Screenshot2010-06-14at50014PM.png

CL

Screenshot2010-06-14at50022PM.png

BOM

Screenshot2010-06-14at50031PM.png

Archived