►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest itszmaeee

^ isn't that 11st jumpsuit of Dara was auctioned before? Why she still have that?

Either that picture is old or she's making another 11st delivery, but that's too impossible. So my guess is that picture is old.

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest NV4ever

^ maybe they made her a new one? hehehe but she looks kuteee with tat pose!! Bom played baseball before? lol i love to see tat hahaha 8D park bom <333333

The girls in Red Devils outfits and red horns are soooo kuteee!! bommie where're ur horns :lol: she's look adorable though ^^ the girls cheering for the victory of SK 2-0 against Greece!!! CONGRATS TO SK~! ( i watched the game, and SK played a great game!) woott look at CL! she's too hottt haha

im liking magnae hair rite now, it's growing longer...she looks kinda like nicole of kara with tat hair though D:

thx for the pics and fancams guys~! ^.^

Guest NV4ever

YG Family is Up For the Mnet LEGEND ARTIST TOP 20

ygfam.jpg

YG Family: BIGBANG, 2NE1, Gummy & Se7en have been selected as candidates for Mnet Legend Artist TOP 20.

Mnet.com and Music Critic have selected 100 candidates for the Mnet Legend Artist. Mnet will reflect the votes of music fans and the best TOP 20 will be selected.

Even though, considering Musicality is prominent in the field; Influence and Recognition are also important and that too determines how the candidates are chosen.

Musicality : Artists own musical colours and flavours, Meaningful Musical Reflection, Techniques in Music Making

Influence : Musical Formation, Influence to the Younger Audience, Music Scene and Musician.

Popularity : High Ranking Chart Performer, Knows by all with Fame and Popularity, Timeless Popularity

To Vote : http://music.mnet.co...egend/index.asp

Source: mnet.com

Thanks to: 빅뱅LOVE♡ @Bestiz, and juang_bb @ bb's soompi thread for sharing D:

I think it's really amazing tat 2NE1 is nominated for this~! it doesnt really matter if they wins or not, it already is a HUGE honor to even be consider as one of the legends there ^^ AH GO GO GO 2NE1! i just casted my vote for them kekeke

Guest cristina0422

^ woot great! YG Family is leading the poll. Seems YG Fam fans are all in this huh? Got to go...need to make an account.

picture1vc.png

But anyway if they don't win on Poll it doesn't matter. Being consider as Legend is already an honor. Musicality, Influence and Popularity YG artists got all that.

p6083270.jpg

Credits : 네이트 판 + 2NE1갤 + 빅뱅LOVE♡@bestiz + 지.영.봄@bestiz + BigBangUpdates

Guest evilgary

wow the yg family are really rulling the charts

lets hope the girls are able to get an award this time

2NE1 girls up for MNET LEGEND ARTISTE TOP20

when they only been in the industry for 1year.

They must have been very happy

to be with the same competition

as their seniors.

2NE1 HWAITING!

Guest itszmaeee

The voting is like any other regular popularity poll. If nowadays polls are made to be voted depending on music and talents, the deserving ones will win. I hope YGF dominate that poll. Just 'cus YGF fans are awesome and we dominate. HAHA.

Guest vulgarchic

2NE1 at a Baseball game with Dara and Bom on the field

credits: clandestinepain @yt

Slow motion closeup of Dara throwing the ball

credits: clandestinepain @yt

Guest NV4ever

lol no wonder Dara me2day updates with baseball!! Park sisters playing baseball is tooo kuteee!

Bommie missed the swing but she looks absolutely adorable ^^ DAra too, and the magnaes are also there!~

the slow-motion closeup of Dara throwing tat ball she looks like a pro keke, and how can someone still be

soo pretty just throwing a ball?? :lol:

Guest cristina0422

I never thought that they will be doing opening pitch for a baseball game like other groups are doing. kekeke. Park sisters are really cute. And Dara did a good throw. I'ved seen other pitches sometimes it's short or way too high but hers just go to the catcher. Others pitching pose are good but the way they pitches was so terrible. I couldn't believe her thin arms could actually have a strength to pitch like that. Bommie's pitching lesson for Ssantoki paid off.

016uwa.jpg

017rkm.jpg

018pil.jpg

cr.dc2ne1

oohh...they had a Guerilla Concert for 11st after the opening pitch for Lotte Giants. So Dara's me2day earlier are for 11st guerilla concert and baseball opening pitch.

V What made CL-roo looked surprise like that?

Guest maxim16

omg the pics of park sisters during the baseball game were beautifully captured, bommie with her bat and dara with her glove..bom was so serious while dara was having fun. :lol:

Guest babiiv214

Oh my Goddess D! B)

That was a really good curve ball there Daraya~

For a first timer that's pretty good!

and may I add how this is the first time that i saw someone who throw a good one, amongs the idol groups who did this year, but I could be wrong, LOL!

and gotta agree with cristina, for someone who looks soo fragile, she has such strong arm strength going on~ ^__^

Dara in SLOW MO? Dang~ Gorgeous much? how can someone look soo beautiful throwing like that? :lol:

And it's even better she does it with Bomie! aww..

I miss my Park SISTAZ!!! Love you girls!!

Dara and her finger still has a bandage on, :(

Poor Baby Dee, Please be careful next time~

good thing your hubby CL-Roo is there, :lol:

CL sure takes care of her a lot, LOL!

And I'm sure soo does Dara towards her dongseng who's like an unnie,

Well, she is mostly treated like the magnae even with Hye Sun~ LOL!

HyeDara is really sweet too! ^^

Wish to see them in shows more often when they come back~

They are pretty busy with all these evens they have attended~

So in a way they are still visible to the public, I still like how YG makes sure of that~ :lol:

and Dara has been in the news lately, from her me2days, to her latest fanboy to her Win Win episode guesting, LOL!

Congrats YG Family!!

and our girls making it there as well!

Such a huge achivement already, to be recognized to be one amongst the best in the industry~

Papa Teddy,Kush and all the producers who made the album worth listening to

and especially the girls for their hardwork and dedication~

This is great and congrats!!!

They haven't even made their comeback yet, but here they are~

Wish to hear from you girls very soon~

I'll be waiting~ patiently~ :D:P

Guest netty

Posted ? 2ne1's interview in English

ASIANISM : 2NE1 Thailand First Launching

2NE1 send their message to Thai fans at "2NE1 Thailand First Launching" held at 21st Floor GMM Grammy : 11-06-2010

(Exclusive Footage for ASIANISM facebook & twitter users)

-How did they come together as 2NE1?

-How unique between them and other girl band?

-Their pet?

-and also, message to Black Jack in Thailand

Check out the full event & CD+Poster giveaway soon on ASIANISM @ True Inside :3

Thanks + Credit to :

GMM International & Yamatow via Youtube

Archived