►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest jadeal_17

YEY! Thanks for the subs!

Dara is indeed a bundle of charms~ I suddenly wished for her and Hye Sun to work in a project together!

and I agree with the majority that:

1. CL looks pretty and bad richard simmons at the same time

2. Bom is looking good!

3. Please burn that gigantic shirt of Dara

4. Minji is growing up as a gorgeous lady, but...

Baby Minki..as much as I love your curves, I wanted to cover you up with a blanket when I saw this ME2DAY PHOTO. If you can tone it down a little bit, please.

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest vulgarchic

The girls are looking good. Especially CL. I love her hair.

I've come to think that the girls choose their own outfits

for these performances. I mean, you can tell that each piece

fits their personal style. I'm pretty sure they all get a say

in what they want to wear especially for someone like CL and Minji

who seem to know what they want to wear and when.

I want to burn that shirt Dara is wearing though.

It covers her gorgeous body and makes her look

like a little kid dressing in her big brother's clothing lol

Minji is seriously becoming more outgoing with her style. I'm liking it

since I'm only like 2 year older than her so I'm all for showing some skin

here and there but at the same time I want to cover her up so she won't get

targeted by netizens... Oh well, I'm sure she knows what she's opening herself

up to by wearing revealing clothes and I'm glad she's confident enough to

dress the way she wants to.

I want Bom's hair to go back to the Lollipop days. I just remember how much I loved

her hairstyle back the, especially the messy one where she was wearing fake glasses and

looked like a ditzy nerd lol I just don't think her bangs are flattering but she's gorgeous

anyway.

Guest tazanya

Hey all just so you know we will be taking down the subbed Win win episode in a few days (we all know how bananas KBS is about videos on YT) I will post alternative streamings when they are available.  YGL will probably post at our dailymotion site.

[Nolja21Subs] 100609 Dara's Win Win Cut Parts 1 & 2 - www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9-HjzN6KzM http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgpkMP3Pdvc

To make this less spammy.

~DO NOT HOTLINK! TAKE OUT WITH PROPER CREDITS!~

2w35mhh.jpg

54364943.jpg

Source: Naver

Credit: nique_25@YGLadies.com

Reuploaded by: crazyxcami@YGLadies.com

Guest lucy_monostone

anyone know what is the event that 2NE1 will do tomorrow ,???

i think that's the Cheering on the World Cup with Happy Point (Public Event)

it's scheduled June 12...so i guess that's it!

Guest NV4ever

i love tat pic of Bom doing the heart sign~! soo kutee ^^ she's such an 8D dorky unnie :lol:

the girls have an event today? yayy...more 2NE1! D:

11ST Bus~~i would love to ride in tat bus kekeke I imagine when the girls have their comeback or concert, BlackJacks should join to have a bus project like tat, u knoe helps promote the girls hehehe

Edit: Omo..Soompi totally changed!! again~! i miss the old one, gotta take some time to get use to the new one.

Guest prisha

Finally DARA update her me2 ^^

와쌉~!?^.^오늘 연극 보러 대학로왔어요~우리 연기자파트!유인나언니와 울 멋진 성일오빠 연극보고 맛있는 꼬기먹구있어요!^.^항상 잘챙겨주는 든든한오빠에요!오랜만에 밖에나오니 기분짱!!!^^

2010년 6월 11일, 금요일 오후 11시 33분 (Seoul) by 다라 태그목록me2mms me2photo

Guest polka_dotts

I think the reason why they style sandara more into baggy loose tomboyish outfits is to down play her being the pretty one....

Because Bom, Min Ji, & CL are not pretty? Is that your logic? john teshing rude and unnecessary. Stop deluding yourself.

I don't know who that guy is, but the girl with Dara is a YG actress, Yoo In Na. She looks so pretty! Dara's so cute.

dara's me2day

21dara_1276270097_63044_me2photo.jpg

내 손가락이 왜케 클까요~?!?오늘 숙소에서 넋놓고 라면 끓이다가그만…ㅠ2도 화상을…!우연히 그모습을 리다에게 목격당했는데 토닥토닥해줬어요ㅠ 훌쩍훌쩍..걱정은말아요 쪼끄매요 화상부위는ㅋㅋ라면끓이다 웬일이래…ㅋ앗 따거~!

Why is my fingers looking bigger~?!? At home today, the ramyeon was boiling…ㅠ2nd degree burn…! Accidentally, the leader observedㅠ Lightly lightly..My anxiety over the burned region stoppedㅋㅋ If it matters that the ramyeon finished boiling..ㅋ It’s hot~!

TRANSLATIONS @ AA-CHAN

aww look at that puppy face ..cute

Guest mab2007

I really would have wish that Dara would have included as a new member in Invincible Youth. :(

She would really do a good job in there. Now, I don't know any of her projects lately..

Guest ejjapay2ne1BOMtori

@DARA'S mE2DAY UPDATES!

1st update

OH....YG FAMILY is VERY CLOSE!! LOL @ DARA....come on DARA eat eat eat!!!!

2nd update...

what happened DARA! Looks like she is in a Clinic../hospital...poor her...DAra from now on you should stop eating Ramen...kekeke

The 1st and second pic..connect together cuz Dara is wearing the same outfit....after dara cooked ramen burnt her finger then went out.....Ouch...Dara pls take care of your self! LOOKS LIKE SHE CRIED....DARA..2ne1 we miss you!

Guest NV4ever

omo...dara burned her finger~! it look like a really bad burn!! poor Ssantoki...but her pouty face is soo kutee :lol:

she can even looks soo gorgeous w/o any makeup~! natural and ageless beauty keke~~ dara sure loves ramyeon though ^^

Guest tomorrow13

와쌉~!?^.^오늘 연극 보러 대학로왔어요~우리 연기자파트!유인나언니와 울 멋진 성일오빠 연극보고 맛있는 꼬기먹구있어요!^.^항상 잘챙겨주는 든든한오빠에요!오랜만에 밖에나오니 기분짱!!!^^

2010년 6월 11일, 금요일 오후 11시 33분 (Seoul) by 다라 태그목록me2mms me2photo

Translation: Wassup~!?^.^ I came to Deahak Street today to watch a play~ Our actor part! Yoo In Na unnie and our cool Sung Il oppa watched the play and we are eating meat!^.^He is trustworthy oppa who always takes care of us! It feels AWESOME coming out first time in a long while!!!^^

Translated by & Credit: rim21c@21BANGS.com

DO NOT REMOVE OR CHANGE THE CREDITS

Guest maxim16

:( poor dara...she burned herself..thats really painful especially if it is second degree burn..hope it is not :o dara please do take good care of yourself.

wow, new 11st ad..i like the concept, so refreshing. as always the girls are enjoying their work...i love dara's make up as well as her get up and bommie too, shes definitely gorgeous. i like minji's furry balls (i dont know how to describe them :lol: ) and cl's wardrobe, is it kinda sexy? :D this is what i love about 2ne1, different personalities with different styles.

Guest JLyrra

sandara-park.jpgSANDARA PARK is a Korean actress/singer/dancer who first rose to fame in the Philippines. Sandara is the first runner-up of a talent reality show by ABS-CBN and later invaded the Philippines' showbiz scene. Park then moved to South Korea and made a name for herself there and even more popular when Sandara became a member of the all female singing sensation 2NE1.

Sandara Park was born on November 12, 1984 in Busan, South Korea. Due to financial difficulties the family is experiencing in Korea, they migrated to the Philippines, particularly in Pasay City, and started a business there. In the Philippines, Sandara studied English and Chinese since no one in the family speaks the language. Sandara then learned to speak the Philippine language Filipino and became fluent to it. This can be attested to the interviews she had which she used Filipino/Tagalog fluent

Archived