►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest sryche

I really like how Dara looked so pretty during Into the Fire premiere. I am loving how the girls and boys hang out together now. They look more comfortable already

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest vulgarchic

Well, after watching the video of the Into the Fire screening and seeing Bom, I think her diet has paid off. She looks great and not too skinny. Her face is still chubby and cute but a lot better ^_^

Dara looks like a goddess as usual. I mean, when does she not ever look gorgeous haha She's a natural beauty ^_^

I'm really loving Minji's new hair and how it's longer. CL has also been looking great lately. I think all the relaxation has done all the girls wonders ^_^ They've definately recharged their batteries so now I want them to start performing again!! gah, probably have to wait about 3-4 months I guess. Oh wells, patience is a virtue xD

Guest blooming

I have noticed that GD and Dara seems to wear the same style of black t-shirt w/ v neck at the premier of 71- Into the FIRE movie. Just curious if there's something going on with those two. They look cute together.:)

Guest babysweet

Wow....so many recent photos of 2NE1 girls. I'm so happy to see them. Can't see much of CL though. But Minji is getting prettier lately...

BOM of course is as sexy and cute as ever....she looks more gorgeous after her successful diet. As for DARA, she still look pretty, i'm so envious of her unaging look...LOVE her perm hair....i think she looks much feminine and sexier with her hair let down. Both DARA, BOM & MINZY is updating their me2day frequently...i can sense that their comeback is very SOON to come...

Guest NV4ever

DARA IS SUPER GORGEOUS @ THE 71-Into The Fire~!! i love her hair down like tat, she and bom looks like dolls!! Bommie "lettuce diet" paid off too, she really slimmed down! Park Sisters are soo pretty ^^ and Baby Minzy growing up nicely, prettier each day...didnt see much of Baby Rin but she has her hair down too~! The girls all look GREAT D:

Guest cristina0422

Results of first World Cup match? Sandara Park "21 vs. 0"

There is currently growing speculation across the country on what the results will of the first match for Korea's representative team at the 2010 South African World Cup, against Greece.

Celebrities are no exception. What do the popular idol groups of today think the results will be of the first match against Greece on June 12th, at 8:30pm in the South African Fort Lee Elizabeth Nelson Mandela stadium? The results of the Money Today Star News investigation, there are both some in-depth predictions, in addition to some interesting expectations as well.

To start things off, the six-member idol group enjoying great popularity these days, Beast, is assured of a 2 vs. 0 win against Greece. Member Yoon Doojoon revealed his thoughts "Player Park Jisung and Park Jooyoung will both score one goal each, and win against Greece with 2 to nothing." and added "I will be freely cheering the Korean team on with the Beast members so that they will be able to win."

Five member girl group f(x) predicts a win against Greece of 2 to nothing as well. f(x)'s Luna added "One goal will be made by Korea's greatest star player Park Jisung, and the other goal will be made by offence Park Jooyoung." and "I will be working hard as a citizen of Korea to cheer on the Korean team's victory."

4Minute, as expected, confidently predicted, "Park Jisung and Lee Chungyong will score goals against Greece" "In terms of defence, the team boasts strong teamwork, and we don't think they will even allow one goal in, winning with a score of 2 to 0."

Four member girl group Brown Eyed Girls predicted a win for Korea with the score of 1 to 0. Narsha stated "The Korean team will beat Greece with a score of 1 to 0." "I think that the player that will be responsible for the winning goal will be the representative team's young offence player, Lee Seungryul."

Narsha will soon be leaving for South Africa, as she will be participating in a special program for SBS that will be broadcasting footage from the World Cup. She will appear in the stadium for the game against Greece.

Meanwhile, four member girl group 2NE1's Sandara Park predicts an overwhelming defeat of the Greece team by an enormous score. Sandara Park gives an interesting prediction, "The Korean team will shake up Greece's net throughout the entire second half and win with a score of 21 to 0."

Like this, popular boy groups and girl groups are certain of the win of the Korean team, and earnestly hoping that their anticipation and support will contribute in some way to the victory against Greece.

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20100609n12886

Translated by GEE @ ygladies.com

DO NOT REMOVE/EDIT CREDITS WHEN TAKING OUT

LOL. expect nothing less with 2NE1's resident 4D. Other idols were serious in their answer while Dara is being her adorkable self and expect a 4D answer.

Guest Sand21

Meanwhile, four member girl group 2NE1's Sandara Park predicts an overwhelming defeat of the Greece team by an enormous score. Sandara Park gives an interesting prediction, "The Korean team will shake up Greece's net throughout the entire second half and win with a score of 21 to 0."

LOL @ Sandara's answer :lol:

and that GIF above is very funny :P

these girls should comeback asap

i can't take it anymore

Goo HyeSun, “I want to introduce Kim HyunJoong to Sandara Park”

20100609024945_sysy_1.jpg

Talent Goo HyeSun reveals that she wants to introduce friend of same age 2NE1 Sandara Park to SS501 Kim HyunJoong.

On KBS 2TV WinWin aired on 8th June, Sandara Park was surprise guest on the show. Sandara Park has revealed on the show, “My personality is such that I’m not one to speak first. Actually when Goo HyeSun was filming drama Boys Over Flowers, I had wanted her to introduce me to others, but I couldn’t bring myself to say it.”

MC Kim ShinYoung then asked, “Who do you want to be introduced to?” And she answered, “All of them are cool…” Goo HyeSun then said, “All F4 members like Sandara Park very much. Let’s wait and see.”

Sandara Park then said, “This is a secret from president (Yang HyunSeok)” the comment had the other star appearances in laughter.

And when asked which F4 member she wants to introduce Sandara Park to, Goo HyeSun answered “Kim HyunJoong”. Sandara Park then commented, “JiHoon seonbae is cool.”

Meanwhile, on the show, Goo HyeSun almost was casted to be in group 2NE1 performed the song ‘Fire’ with Sandara Park.

S:EToday

cr:kbites

Guest sryche

I just cannot imagine what my reaction would be when suddenly, 2NE1 will return with a bomb that's strong enough to shake my whole world.

Missing the girls even more. Dara so pretty, so sexy...crack~ crack~

Guest bebeme

Into the Gun fire premiere photos

Dara: I love love to see her with her hair down, especially when it's curled. She looks very pretty with it. I'm kinda tired of seeing her hair tied up. I noticed that she wears hot pants a lot nowadays. It shows her skinny-looking long legs. Me love it!

CL: She looks so covered-up. Isn't it summer in Korea already? I'm kinda wishing to see her wearing shorts or skirt without leggings. I'm sure she got some nice legs too.

Baby Minji: It's nice to see our Baby looking like a lady, like her unnies. She's looking matured in a good way though. She is indeed turning into a young woman.

Bom:Now when it comes to fashion, it's always Dara or CL who catches my attention (though I'm Bom bias) because they're more fashionable than the other two IMO. But this time I must say Bom looks stylish the most. Everything that she's wearing is very appealing to the eyes. Her hair, her clothes, her pouch and her boots, very stunning & sexy. I'm also kinda tired of her wearing the same dresses all the time.

Dara updated her me2day finally ;]

Dara's me2day:

1276155888_201006101646307585231501_0.jpg

뒤늣게 도착한 1주년 선물 한바구니ㅋㅋ지각생들!ㅋ팬분들이 주시는 편지나 선물들은 다 소중하지만 개인적인 취향으로 내가 젤 좋아하는것중 하나는 우리의 사진이나 자료를 모아서 만들어주시는 사진앨범이나~재밌는 책들ㅋㅋ완전 좋아요!^.^ㅋ

A basket of our first anniversary presents arrived late ke ke Tardy students! ke All of the letters and presents that our fans give us are precious but amongst the things that I personally like the best, one of them is a photo album that comprises of our photos and reference info and other~ interesting books ke ke I love them!^.^ ke

translation cr: GEE@ygladies

Guest babysweet

Dara is alittle too thin alredi.....i guess YG should find her a nutritionist/dietitian to help her grow fat & slightly healthier....

kekekekke.......

Guest cristina0422

2NE1 on Malay EPOP Magazine w/ Translations!

daramalayepopmag.jpg

Translation:

Boy Killer Sandara Park!

Her hard work at last paid off when YG Entertainment promised to shorten the “No Boyfriend” length from 5 years to 3 years. In the entertainment industry, a lot of young male idol confessed their love to Sandara Park from events. But no one had made the first move. Are they just only talk?

2PM Wooyoung (30th April 1989)

Before this, Wooyoung had said that he loves petite and cute girl like Dara~ In some of the radio show, Wooyoung had voted for Dara as his dream lover on one psychology test.

2AM Jinwoon (2nd May 1991)

Jinwoon was not only a fanboy of Seohyun SNSD but also one of the male idol who wants Dara as his lover.

FT Island Minhwan (11th Nov 1992)

Min Hwan admitted that he started to admire Dara since he watched 2NE1 MV~ In some event, Minhwan said “Though I never get to chat with Dara noona, but I really like her! Beside her cute face and charming personality, her singing is really nice! I really hope that I can meet her once”

U-Kiss Kevin (25th Nov 1991)

Kevin had once said he loves a smile eyes girl, cute and active. For him, Dara noona has all that. In addition, if he gets the chance, he wants to say this to Dara “Noona, you are my dream lover~”

U-Kiss Alexander (29th July 1988)

In one of the variety show which U-Kiss hosted, Alexander had chose Dara as his dream girlfriend between Dara and Hyori in <Choose 1 from 2> game.

img0338xe.jpg

Translation:

Even the rapper, CL is always look cool and stylish on stage but she is actually a cute sister in front of Dara and Bommie’s eyes! Because she is not good on using computer, CL always gets teased by Dara unnie. But she will only smile shyly. Doesn’t she look cute?

img0337.jpg

CL in Eye Smile Girls Chart on Malay Epop!

To 10 Eye Smile Female Idol

1.Lee Hyori

2.T-ara Park Jiyeon

3.WG Min Sunye

4.BEG Son Ga In

5.Kara Nicole

6.2NE1 CL!!

7.F(x) Sulli

8.Kara Seungyeon

9.SNSD Sunny

10.SNSD Tiffany

Scans and Translations by : orange sophillea & & letsplay2ne1

---------------------------------------------

BANGS feat. 2NE1

2ne1.jpg

61569889.jpg

Thanks to letsplay2ne1, bigbangpop and BBVIP

Guest 2ne1fanatic

find translation of Dara part in winwin thanks to HyeSun Trend credit to susamerica

YT 3/6

GHS sits at the piano and sings one of her songs. She says please don’t expect too much. The song is called ‘brown –color hair’.

{she has brown hair (x2)

her warm smile is,

between the crack of a drawer

the heavenly path that you put aside.

rays of the sun folded in her eyes,

through star light, through evening dew,

ooh ooh.

her eye brows are pretty,

her tears are pretty,

the girl likes your sweet talk.

I like her lips,

hovering over the rim of her ear.

she, little by little, for you, little by little (x2), sent to you .}

screen: GHS wrote this piano ballad’ lyrics and composed music to give as a gift to a friend.

screen: a song that describes the sweet attraction between two people deep in love.

GHS: I have to do it again. Sorry. I made big mistakes.

MCs say it’s ok.

GHS: I wasn’t well prepared, sorry.

KSW: Was your original dream to be a singer? Is that true?

GHS: Yes but I have a serious problem with stage fright. On stage, I feel like walking the death. Even just now. So sajangnim asked me what I thought about being an actress.

TY: I heard that you were supposed to be a member of 2NE1?

GHS: I only heard of it later. Park bom mentioned that in a program , before that I didn’t know. Were it true, 2NE1 becoming a 5 member group, I’ll be taking care of them in the back. Like making them un-tasty food.

The music plays all of a sudden and Sandara Park(SP) shows up and greets the MCs.

Qn to Park: How are you doing?

SP: Hello, I’m 2NE1’s fresh vocal Dara. I’ve been well all this time.

She says that it’s a public broadcast so she’s very nervous and she’s aware of the HD capability these days. The MCs advise her to take a deep breath and she shows the trick Park Bom taught her to do when nervous.

HJ: I’m curious what have u been doing?

SP: as usual, I have been practicing vocal lessons and working out, living healthily.

SY: are both of you friends?

SP and HS answer yes.

SY: how did you become close?

GHS: Doesn’t it seem like I’m older than Dara by 10 years?

SP denies it. Screen reads --- GHS also has a baby face.

GHS points out that Dara reminds her of the vampire saying, coz she doesn’t seem to age with time.

GHS: we met when we were 20.

SP: Around 6 years ago, when I came to Korea. Since we’re the same age, she really took good care of me. Yes, it has been 6 years.

GHS: I have aged but she doesn’t seem to have aged.

SP: Dara too have grown old.

SY: what are they doing? (saying that in front of elders)

WY: Did you spend your training days together?

SP: I was a trainee then but HS..

Screen reads that HS had gone into acting

GHS: But Dara was a top star at that time in Philippines. Her schedule was such that she needed helicopter to move her around.

SP modestly denies it. Then she broke her sentence becoz she was nervous.

SP: There were two years that I went back to Phillipines. During that time, we could not meet. So it has been a long time.

WY: so do you feel slightly awkward now?

GHS: We’ve always been close and awkward.

SP: I’m awkward with everyone. Screen reads – awkward charm.

GHS: She’s really pure amongst the people I know, even if we’ve spent a good time together the previous day, we’ll still say, ahn-nyeong the next day. (screen: shy hello)

GHS says ahn-nyeong to SP and SP says ahn-nyeong back.

HJ: What did both of you do 6 years ago?

GHS: We went to lotte world (Lotte world gets edited out and they put teng teng world in its place instead)

SP: Even though HS was famous back then, she came with me as a guide and showed me around. (Thinking back she gets a little emotional )

Screen reads – cute charm.

SP: I found something in my house.

SP: 6 years ago hen we went there, I realized that I even made a shirt. (she shows the picture on the shirts. Dara says she’s like an impish kid while HS looks like a princess. The guys are their managers)

WY: They all look very rugged (referring to the managers).

KSW: When you were separated did you contact each other?

GHS: sometimes..

SP: Yes we did. (she brings out another piece of evidence). I coincidentally saw an old email. If you see this, u’ll know how well HS took care of me.

Letter is in informal form:

Sandar-ya, isn’t it hot there? Come here quickly. I’m dying of boredom. I have to trick my manager and go to Philippines. Is the cosmetic I sent you suitable for you? (HS gave them to her) Is there any side effects? If there’s anythg you need, tell me. I’ll buy and send them to you. Remember to put on sunscreen when u go out. Send my regards to your siblings and parents. Quick come back! (crying sign)

SY: Sandara, could it be that you haven’t been on public broadcast in a long time so you prepared a lot for this.

SP: It’s been a year I saw HS.

HS: yes yes.

SP: It’s nice to see you. (laughs)

HJ: what is GHS’s real personality?

SP: Firstly, she’s the opposite of me. I’m always somber/gloomy and quiet while HS is shining like the sun. she treats me very well, even like an older sister sometimes and even pats my head.

HJ: Is Sandara really somber?

GHS: No.

SP: I’m more open in front of the camera but usually I’m more of a serious person. I’m usually someone who doesn’t start a conversation, I’m an A-type.

GHS: You’re A-type?

SP: You didn’t know?

GHS: I’m A too. (screen: so is KSW)

SP: Ah, we’re both A-type. Actually when she was filming BOF, I wanted to ask her to introduce them to me (referring to F4), but I couldn’t say it.

SY: Who do u want to be introduced to (amongst F4)?

SP: They are all cool, so anyone of them..

GHS: All of the F4 really like Sandara. (to SP) I’ll tell them, just wait and see.

SP: It has to be kept a secret from YG CEO.

KSW: Sandara Park-sshi, this is a public broadcast. There cannot be any secrets.

SP: Oh.. I haven’t been in broadcast much.

KSW(to HS): Who amongst F4 will match Sandara more?

GHS: Hyun Joong-sshi?

HJ (to dara): HJ is a singer so wouldn’t you already know him?

SP: Our activities did not overlap so I didn’t get to meet him.

HJ: I didn’t know. So, whenever time is good, you want be introduced.

GHS: Is it all right? But you have to also like him? I have to make sure u like him first.

SP: Jihoo sunbae seems cool.

Screen reads – being wary of her CEO, she refers to HJ as Jihoo.

TY: ah.. she’s really like a rabbit.

SP: Yeah, my nickname is San-rabbit.

HS helps Dara fix a knot in Dara’s hair.

SP: While waiting,?must have gotten nervous. (laughter)

GHS: Let me just pull it out. (must be a knot in SP’s hair) I keep on worrying about it.

SP: While waiting to come out, I must have gotten nervous and ?jjur-da?

SY: they really seem like genuine/pure friends.

KSW: Dara, do you happen to know that GHS almost became a member of 2NE1?

SP: I also heard it from Bom but I think YG President would know the truth.

TY: Of course, President would know the whole truth. (sarcasm?)

WY: HS, which 2NE1 song do you like?

GHS: 2NE!~ that one.

SP: Fire~

WY: Let’s hear a song from a member of 2NE1 and the possible member of 2NE1. Yeah!

SP: I am more nervous here than at Music Bank.

(performance)

KSW: personally, I think it was a good idea that GHS did not become a part of 2NE1.

GHS: It is hard.

KSW: You know that Pres Yang lends money to GHS.

SP: uh?!

KSW: Did you ever get any feeling that she gets ?abused?

SP: money?

KSW: Ahh, you didn’t know?

GHS: they don’t know.

SP: I don’t know anything about the money, but I see that he treats her nicely. I would still address him as president, but HS calls him HyunSuk Oppa. Right?

GHS: yes.

SP: They seem to be close and so he treats her nicely.

SY: Have you ever been surprised by her?

SP: Ah, on 2004, 12/31, There is something called One Concert where all the YG singers come together. When the concert ends, it is the morning of Jan. 1st. I was just sitting at a corner. But HS went around to all the oppas and to the president for New Year’s gift money. She did it so cute and pretty.

GHS: At that time, I took away a lot! (laughter)

SY: If it was me, I would be jealous.

SP: I wasn’t jealous but ,,,just ,,ah, she is cute. She has many qualities that I do not have, so it looked good to me.

KSW: You must ordinarily talk very little.

SP: Compared to our previous get-togethers, I think we have talked the most here. (laughter)

KSW: Does he tell you maybe you have to change or something?

SP: Since I am more wild on TV, pres.Yang once said, ‘if you want to talk with Sandara, you have to take a camera.’ (laughter) I am pretty quite to start and he is still the president so I am staying quiet. But he says I am pretending to be quiet.

KSW, excuse me, But did you just do an imitation? (Dara waves NO)

KSW: It seems like most YG members imitate the pres,. GHS, can you also imitate him?

SY: after spending time, it is always possible.

WY: (hearing GHS clear her throat) She is getting ready now.

GHS: (imitating pres. Yang) Yah! Don’t sing! (laughter)

SP: Since we (2NE1) were having a long break, I expressed to others that I would like to try acting and mc work. Somehow pres.Yang heard the rumor about me. One time, I accidentally bumped into him. He says me to; Sandara, you should just try to sing a little better. Don’t you think? (screen: Dara’s imitation also success) Maybe he was just telling me to do one thing well. I will work hard.

KSW: GHS is doing all kinds of work. What do you think about that?

SP: She is always advancing ahead of me even though we are same age. She is now a director. It is amazing to me. I visited her at the acting part and heard that she likes being called Dir. Goo. She is a friend that I can learn a lot from.

WY: Let us call her Dir. Goo. Hello, Dir.Goo. (GHS looks embarrassed)

KSW: Dara, you just said that you want to act. What if Dir. Goo casts you?

SP: It is good. One condition,,about the male actor,,,No, if it is a good project…

WY: is there a particular actor that you want?

SP: Kang Dong Won-ssi?

TY: No you cannot! No, No,,…All right,,go ahead.

SP: Whoever it may be, I will learn and do my best.

SY: She brings it up and she takes it back.

KSW: What kind of friend do you want GHS to be to you?

SP: She has been that way until now. But I hope that she continues to be a friend who send me brightness like the sun.

All: awed by her comment

WY: She really came prepared. (laughter)

KSW: I heard that you came prepared with a special gift.

SP: A year ago, before our debut, we were invited to HJ’s radio show. At that time, I had a desire to be a mc, so I always carried a mike around. When she saw it, I thought she wanted one herself.

HS: you remember that?

SP: yes, I promised to make you one. But after that you did not invite us back so,,Even though a year has passed, I made one for you.

All: wow, so pretty,,we thought it was for GHS.

HJ: woah, it is my number 1 treasure. (mike has DJ Choi written on it.)

KSW: Dara, do you have anything you want to say to a friend that you have not seen for a while?

SP: Let’s have a meal together. (shy) I will say it to her separately.

GHS: I will buy.

SP: no, go dutch? (laughter) (Dara uses many Korean wors with double sounds like jj, dd, etc. that must be very cute and funny)

KSW: anyway, I hope that you see each other more often and continue on with your firm friendship and thank you for coming out today.

Archived