my bommie lost

so much weigh she looks

awesome before too many

people complain now she's

like skinny now they better not

complain that she is toooo skiiny

or else ill be super mad man!

Guest NV4ever

^ agree!! if netizens later complains again about her weight, i swear im gonna hunt them down~!! :lol:

@Minzy me2day~~ magnae hair is growing longer!! yanggeng u better not give her a bob cut hair again when they comebacks! ^^

Dara on WinWin~~ Dara and HyeSun are REALLY CLOSE!! just by looking at their interactions u can easily tell, they're soo kutee kekeke ^^ And our ssantoki looks really pretty here! love her bright blue skinnies...she been sporting the biker-girl get up lately eh gangsta Dalong :lol:

Guest jadeal_17

Bom's Weight>>>>http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/1378/1664l1276002994.jpg

Is it just me or did you stare at the picture for a long time just to convince yourself that IT IS BOM?

She looks different, but still gorgeous as ever.

Dear Bom, Please stay away from the net and don't listen to netizens.

People were calling you fat before and now, after shedding some pounds, they want your old body back.

Yes, they don't get satisfied, so just live a healthy lifestyle and be happy.

Dara on Win Win

Man, this girl is armed! (and dangerous). She brought proofs (photo & email) to show that she's friend's with Hye Sun.

I love how spontaneous she is and how she turns the interview into a laughing fiasco.

I was like "Why are they laughing every time she talks?" and then I end up laughing too ~ Can't wait for subs!

I bet the spazzing will explode to gazillion pieces if her other YG friends were interviewed as well *coughGD&Sevencough*

And I know some shippers are dying right now~kkk

One thing I'm certain of...this guesting right here marks the start of her Variety Program career.

PS> Since I topped a page, Here are some caps to share~

Darawinwin-1.jpg

Guest blackjackVip

OMG!

Hyesun wants to introduce Hyunjoong to DARa?!!

OMG!!!! SHE SHOULD!!! :D

i vote for hyunjoong! hehee....they should get to know each other!

i think they would look really cute! even though they haven't met yet...

i just feel like they would suit each other!!

*cough* they're both single anyways *cough*

Guest babiiv214

Dara on WIN WIN!! love it!

I enjoyed watching it! LOL! She was such a dork and a sweetheart, love how Hye Sun is soo fond of her,

she treats Dara as if she is her daughter or something,LOL!

She was soo caring towards her and Dara was just being her dorky self,

and I love how she kept Hye Sun's Emails to her~ That was really sweet

Dara is actually known to really value friendship and especially the little things she receives from people she loves

and vice versa, even how simple or small it may seem, she'll keep it for sure~

Gotta Love these YG sisters, and how Hye Sun accompanied her in the " ting ting World!" LOL! Lotte World

eventhough she was already famous at that time and there's that many people around the place~

And of the F4, Dara wanted to meet them during Hye Sun's filming

but she decided not to ask her coz she might be busy,LOL!

Then Hye Sun said something about how the F4 members actually like Dara, and she just has to wait~

Gotta keep it a secret from YG though, :P

I can't wait for this to be subbed! thir friendship dated waaay back 2004, that was soo cute~

They both look soo young and refreshing and very gorgeous too!

Their personalities really go well, love how motherly Hye Sun is too Dara and then

Dara is like the energetic cute little dongseng, though, they are both 1984 babies, :D

ooh Hyun Joong? IDK, I'd choose Minho though, LOL!

But then again, she already worked with her, why didn't they asked her about that, both ladies worked with him, :lol:

The FULL Cuts and News articles about Dara's Guesting in which she became a top searched that night, LOL!

are available over at ohdara if you wanna watch it, without subs though,

but you will still enjoy the atmosphere and can see how much they were laughing the entire time~

Dara's antics really, pulling things here and there, LOL!

and the mic!!! that DJ Choi got! she actually gave it here, it was sweet and unexpected too!

News: Sandara says, “Unlike my somber personality, Goo Hye Sun is like a ray of sunlight"

here are some more SC's and gifs of that show:

daraj.th.jpg

12760188242010060902425.jpg

bluemi1.jpg

12760163682010060902001.gif

^ This is soo cute~ HyeSun fixing Dara's hair, LOL!

12760133832010060901095.gif

^ Dara what are you keeping in that jacket? LOL! :P

and this is the Pic in "ting ting World" LOL! I mean Lotte world 6 years ago B)

91011j.jpg

HyeDara? SunDara? SunSan? LOL! Love their Bond~

Wish to see them again next time and hopefully with Byul too!!

credits as tagged + ohdara.wordpress.com + DC2NE1

Guest sryche

theres also an article about it at blackjacks-vips.freeo.net

double post sorry. theres no delete option

Guest fiyfly

Oh Dara - she's hilarious. Even though I have no clue what she's saying, you can tell she's being her adorkable self. :) I love her close ties with Hyesun too - so awesome to see the tight bonds of friends who have known each other for so many years.

And love the picture of the girls at the movie premiere. Even though you can't really see all of them, you can see how much Minji has grown up - so pretty! Bom has definitely lost a lot of weight too - I do miss her cheeks, but she does look rather hot. And I'm guessing she probably worked a lot on her stamina as well to help her singing when they come back with most likely a dance song. :)

Thanks everyone for the pics and videos!

Guest vulgarchic

Watching Dara on Win Win was entertaining. She's so adorable and funny. Her friendship with Hye Sun is very sweet and I loved the part with Dara and Taeyeon fighting over Kang Dong Won, so funny.

Minji is looking really really gorgeous lately. I'm looking forward to the next album to see how much she's grown in terms of style and performance :) Bommie's weight loss was a success. Good for her! I hope she'll be more confident about her weight now :) I think she looks good and I wouldn't say she's too skinny since it's hard to tell with only a side shot from the IRIS premeir. She still looks like the cute Bom-taro I know and love ^.^

Guest Banana Peel

oh dara! hahaha, it's always way too amusing to watch her on a variety show :D lol. She really brings the shows' mood really up, ahahha. Gosh, I wish YG would let her MC a show or something. She would be so perfect at that, haha. (perhaps the next music core MC?! mmhmm ;)) puhaha.

and wow, bommie's photo at the premier really surprised me! what a work out. Although chubby bom was cute, I think this is rather a nice change as well. :D I just hope she doesn't get any thinner than this.

Dara + BOM @ premiere of 71 into the gunfire

darabom.jpg

cr: Source: malover@naver, bigbangupdates, DC 2NE1 gallery

Reuploaded By: crazyxcami@YGLadies.com

[taken from YGladies]

edit: i just checked in nate and ParkBom is #2 on singer search chart ;] Dara #38

Lettuce diet was #1 searched on naver yesterday haha Bom is getting more popular

Guest fragmented

Bom's pic on Into the Fire Premiere

I got fond of Bom because she was not so skinny like other idols. Her chubby cheeks were adorable but her new look is just awesome. She's oozing with sexiness /fangirling :">

Dara on Win Win

I got to watch livestream with fellow blackjacks at YGL last night. GHS seem like a good unnie to Dara though she keeps touching her lol.

Guest qazxc

Why can't they let Dara's hair down more often? She looks gorgeous that way. I feel like they're always trying to downplay her beauty with the silly hairstyles and unflattering clothes -_- while everyone else gets to look their best. If they're gonna try to expand to other Asian countries, they need to capitalize on ALL the girls' looks and make them as pretty as possible to appeal to the biggest audience. No more over-the-top-bordering-on-annoying palm tree hair and mismatched shoes like what happened at the VMAJ, please.

QUOTE (vipjjang @ Jun 9 2010, 01:31 AM) edit: i just checked in nate and ParkBom is #2 on singer search chart ;] Dara #38

Lettuce diet was #1 searched on naver yesterday haha Bom is getting more popular

Well, that's not surprising because people wanna know how Bom lost weight and we barely hear from her while Dara is constantly on the news. Reporters are camped out at Dara's me2day and they turn almost all of her posts into articles because 2NE1 news usually makes it to the "top interest," meaning more ad money from clicks. It makes me cringe sometimes because even the most trivial me2days become headlines and get featured on Nate. >.< YG is lucky to get so much free publicity.

EDIT: Dara is currently #2 on the singer search chart so I guess it took one extra day to see the effect of her guesting.

Guest nolja2ne1

Hope someone will post the subbed version of WinWin show,Wooyoung really enjoyed that episode,,Hes kinda shy,Dara is a complete package she can sing,dance,be a model,actress, host,,,and comedian,

Archived