►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest NV4ever

ahh...so this is why Dara was asking blackjacks for places where they sells the MIC?? it's soo sweet of her to actually remembers~!! Dara's genuine sincerity is really touching ^.^ this makes me love the girls even more!

2NE1 Vacationing in Jeju!~ LOVE TAT PIC OF THE GIRLS ON THE CONVERTIBLE!! even though it's rented but it's one banging car! YG is spoiling his babies :lol:

Dara of course as the designated driver, hubby CL-roo on front seat with BomMom and Baby Minzy in the back aww soooo kuteeee!! they looks just like a family rite there~!

Bommie looks really pretty with her sunflower hat :lol: totally summer-ish ^.^ im glad the girls get to enjoy their free time, just chilling...i think we wouldnt have to worry about the girls being overwork~~ papa YG takes good care of our girls! :D

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

awww the picture of them in the car is so cute!!!! I'm glad they're having fun!!!!!

even though a lot people want them to comeback soon I'm happy that they're

relaxing and having fun its important to just sit back and chill!! the girls are so lucky

because almost all the idols is this industry rarely get this much time :)

Guest dada

That picture of the girls in JEJU ISLAND

is too lovely for words.

I love how the girls rather close with each

other especially CHAERA!.

DARA unnie looking cool in the driver's seat :D

DARA unnie is really one sweet

girl to talk about.She does not

forget about the promise she have made

& even work on it. Definitely make BLACKJACKS,

2NE1 & her family proud.

On the side note,I really wish

that YG is doing something for

the girls' comeback and make some proper

plans on it.

Guest sryche

That is one cool-looking car but Dara on the steering wheel and the girls looking chic in this photo is cooler than ever!

And Dara keeping her promise to DJ Choi is just touching. I love 2NE1 and I love all blackjacks. It makes me proud of how humble they are and how they love their fans and supporters!

Guest ejjapay2ne1BOMtori

CL FANPIC...unknown event...but i think its Cyworld Digital Music Awards

1275661704_201006042328287880231501_0.jpg

cr:dc2ne1

Guest tazanya

Not sure if this trans was ever posted, But just in case not hear you go.

aa1002513.jpg

Special & Beautiful Guest, 2NE1!

2NE1, the only ones to guest at the Big Bang concert.

Even just as guests, they received a lot of response from the fans. On the last day of the concert, we talked about this and that with those lovely girls in the waiting room, while they were getting ready.

"Miss CL, how are you feeling today?"

"We haven't had many opportunities to stand on huge stages like this, since this stadium holds 1200 seats, I'm very nervous. Big Bang fans really know how to have a good time, so it seems like we're going to enjoy ourselves even more, so I'm excited."

"Miss Dara, you seem nervous. Your face is pale!"

"Yes! I didn't get nervous really often, even when appearing on stage for one year, but this time when we got up on stage on a lift, I was so nervous. I was seriously never this nervous before… I even made many mistakes when making comments on stage. Sigh, I'm nervous now, too."

"But Miss Minji, you're the magnae yet you don't seem nervous at all."

"My hand was shaking as well. But Big Bang fans love us a lot, too. When we were appearing as guests during the concert, it really didn't feel like we were 'visitors' and it felt like we were really one family. As a result, since I was able to have more fun performing, I feel relaxed."

"Miss Bom, if there was one thing you could learn from the Big Bang members, what would it be?"

"I think it's very cool seeing them working hard to fulfill their own roles. Acting, talent, musical, etc. they're a versatile group. Especially, I want to follow after Youngbae-kun's always hard-working self. Even without people telling him or watching him, he's always faithfully practising to the end! He's seriously amazing. I want to learn how to do a charismatic gaze from G-Dragon. Haha"

"Miss CL, what would be the most interesting program for today?"

"I thought Top's M/V is very cool. While I was featuring, I was curious about how it'd turn out, and I think the video is as sensible and cool as the music."

"What does Dara think?"

"For me, during the song called 'Always' the members fly around. I was so jealous! I definitely want to try it during our concert in the future, too."

"Even flying so high, will it be okay?"

"Yeess~! I think it'll be fun!"

"Yes, well then, up until the last day, please be strong and have a cool stage."

"Thank you~"

Scan credits to ravzz @ ygladies.com

Translated by GEE @ ygladies.com

DO NOT EDIT/REMOVE CREDITS WHEN TAKING OUT

Reaction: this makes me anticipate the girls concert even more. this reminds me of when other yg artists performed for nvm don't want to spam about other artists here. In any case, I like the idea of the girls flying around during their concert... try to follow perhaps lol. Oh and Minzy is so cute.. how she said the fans really embraced them. I think that is very true. there are alof ot VIPJacks out there or is it BlackIP's kekeke

Guest sukira91

Here's the Eng subbed video for the MC part from Dankook University. I just uploaded it so the quality might not be so good.

enjoy! ^^

Ahhh that interview is so cute! They seem so happy and Idk D;, cute. It makes me excited for their own concert 8), I'd like you see a flying 2NE1 too LOL. It's nice to see that VIPs are so supportive <3, but that's only to be expected ofc hehe. YG family is jjang~

Thanks for the translations, pics, goodies, etc 8)!

Thanks for the vid miss sukira91 ;D.

Guest bluishme

Who’s the baddest female in k-pop?

Who’s the baddest and toughest female idol in all of k-pop? Here’s a hint: She’s from 2NE1 but it’s not probably who you’re thinking. Apparently 2NE1’s rapping leader CL isn’t the self proclaimed baddest femalee as netizens have chosen the group’s adorkable member Sandara Park!

According to a poll survey that began last month on May 24th, netizens were asked, “Which idol member is bad / tough like Kristen Stewart’s character in the movie ‘Runaways’?”

Many responded to Sandara Park as the “baddest / toughest” girl and the reasoning was, “We think Sandara Park is like Kristen Stewart’s transformation in the movie ‘Runaways’. She captures both that tough exterior but also harbors an inner feminine side.”

Placing close in 2nd was 4minute’s beautiful HyunA with Kara’s Goo Hara and Wonder Girls member Sohee tying at third.

Do you guys agree with these results? Perhaps Dara and HyunA but Hara and Sohee?! Though they’re not exactly your typical “jets” and “sharks”, those are four girls I wouldn’t mind getting mugged by!

CR: http://www.allkpop.com/2010/06/whos-the-ba...female-in-k-pop

Guest BlaisePaige

Who’s the baddest female in k-pop?

Who’s the baddest and toughest female idol in all of k-pop? Here’s a hint: She’s from 2NE1 but it’s not probably who you’re thinking. Apparently 2NE1’s rapping leader CL isn’t the self proclaimed baddest femalee as netizens have chosen the group’s adorkable member Sandara Park!

*edited*

CR: http://www.allkpop.com/2010/06/whos-the-ba...female-in-k-pop

Here's another take on the same news:

[NEWS] SANDARA PARK TOPS IDOLS LIST FOR BEING TOUGH ROCKER

10339729.jpg

Hollywood “It girls,” Dakota Fanning and Kristen Stewart, underwent a radical transformation for their roles in the movie, “The Runaways.” Kristen Stewart, portrays a tough, rock girl, Joan Jett. Online portal site, Nate ran a poll to see which female idol could also undergo the same radical transformation as her.

On May 24, a poll was started under the survey, “Which Idol Could Fit Kristen Stewart’s Tough Look?”

Survey results ranked 2NE1‘s Sandara Park on the top with 38% of the votes. With her personality, netizens voted Sandara as the idol that could undergo the radical “Runaways” metamorphosis, and become like Kristen’s tough character in the movie. They also conclude that she is similar to the Hollywood actress, due to the fact that hiding behind their pure and innocent beauty is a tough rocker.

Following Sandara Park, is 4Minute’s HyunAh with 28% of the votes, with Wonder Girl’s Ahn SoHee and Kara’s Goo Hara, taking the third place with 17% of the votes each.

Credits:

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20100604n11921 and http://news.nate.com/view/20100604n11392

Translated by: BlackjackBelle@ohdara.wordpress.com

Do not edit or remove credit lines when taking out. – Belle

Guest sryche

2ne1 - The Break Up Song -- http://www.megaupload.com/?d=87EHUR9S

Composed and written for the girls.

lyrics:

Breakup Song

2NE1 ...Oh oh oh oh

Oh, yeah hey yeah...

Oh, yeah hey yeah...

Oh, yeah hey yeah...

Just run away just fade away

I wiped my tears and redeem myself

I just could not take this no more

Baby, your breaking and smashin

promises are meant to be broken

And then I try to tell myself

I can find someone better

I deserve something more

With someone who can love me for sure

Snap and clap start to pack ur bags

Freak and break we know we can make it

Slam and bang start getting your thang 2x

Come and shine, with ur pretty bling bling

Oh...yeheyeah....

Oh...come and hide away

Oh...yeheyeah....

Just Run away....just fade away

Walk out the door, tryin to ignore

Fighting this feeling once more

Baby, I'm trembling and falling

Loving does it mean to be hurting?

And then I wipe my tears away

Hoping to escape the darkest days

Though I close my eyes and pray

This love wont just fly away

Take it, Just face it

Break this, just shake it

This thing, this fling

No pain, no gain

No doubt, dont pout

Move out, shout loud

Oh, yeah hey yeah...

Oh, yeah hey yeah...

Oh, yeah hey yeah...

Oh, yeah hey yeah...

Guest LadyMin

Wass up! We are V*BJs (Vietnamese Fans)!!!! Beat that. :)

Last month, we held the offline meeting for V*BJs in Ho Chi Minh and Ha Noi city. We were proud of being filming by KBS Hanet Work.

Hope that Touch (our Fansite: www.Touch2NE1.info) will become a sweet home for BJs to gather in. Let's support our girls. :X

Guest jaejin.lykahhh

Just the Lollipop CF featured. lol

100605 Y-Star - Sexy Idol Star

Uploaded via: LP21the2ND

cr: ZOMBIEPEOPLE

2NE1 is featured in the MYX Mag- KPOP Edition

myxkpopspecial.jpg

PRE-ORDER HERE

Promotional Video showing IDC MV

Guest echoRy

:lol: where did that gif of Bom come from?

is there a whole clip of it...and Dara's being interviewed at the back wrapped up in a BB blanket awwww

Guest elavip

haha what's bom doing. that looks like the room where they did their corby f stuff.

anywho, some things about CL's history with secret's zinger ;D

Secret's Zinger's first meeting with Sunye and CL through dance school

Zinger, who had already possessed the dream of becoming a singer, started to attend dance school in her second year of junior high. At that time, she had made friends with the people who became the top idol members they are today.

"My friends back from school are now active today as famous idol group members. I was close to 4minute's Hyuna, Kara's Han Seungyeon, 2NE1's CL, and Wonder Girl's Sunye. I was closest to Sunye and CL. (laugh)"

These junior high students ate together, shared their personal stories about music, and worked hard to make their dreams a reality. But the chance first came to CL and Sunye.

"The dance school's leader at the time held many auditions but I couldn't go to school often so I had little chance. I saw Sunye enter JYP and thought 'This is how much work the dream of a singer requires.' I saw my friends become more successful, so I became sad often. I would usually blame the environment I was in."

After the years passed with these individuals practicing at their own companies, they held a little reunion a few days ago when their promotions collided.

"When Sunye went away to her company, we lost touch and met again at a recent music show. It was so good to see each other. I saw Chaerin(CL) when she was promoting 'Please Don't Go.' I greeted her but I guess it'd had been so long that she didn't recognize me. But eventually she did and we greeted each other as friends.(laughter)"

As Zinger saw her friends go their own ways, she decided she could not just watch and worked harder to earn her opportunity.

-omitted-

Source: AsiaE

Translated by pinkiyoojin @ omona_prection

lol cute CL. she isn't a girl's girl type eh.

Guest NV4ever

dara looks soo petite all wrapped up in the blacket~~ she like a little kid :lol: and bommie is being her 8D self lolzz

where those pics above from?? i spotted CL in her bright pink jeans ^^ smoking hot leader! Dara happy smiles make my day kekeke~~

thx for the subbed vid of their MC part at the Dankook university...the unnies dressing up to meet younger guys at the univesity?? lmao, CL teased them and BOmmie happily admitted it hahaha Dara even encourges the fanboys by telling them to give their numbers to TOP but i doubt TOP would accept any :lol:

im loving the sweet YG FAM LOVE in tat clip, CL praising TOP nonstop kekeke Im dying for a REAL 2NE1BANG COLLAB! I want the girls to comeback now so Big Bang and 2NE1 can have the year-ends collab special stages!

Edit: CL was friend with sunye and secret's zinger too?? even though i dont even know who she is lmao but seems like our leader Rin have quite alot of friends tat are idols from other companies...i know she was in JYP before so she pretty close with them, and also Nicole of Kara rite

Archived