►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest NV4ever

wow...dara's Kiss topped the chinese chart?? and it was released last year!! looks like China really liking 2NE1/Dara now, they're definitely gaining lots of popularity there ^.^

Dara me2day~~ i heard tat the girls are in Jeju Islands now so maybe the pic above was from their hotel balcony?? beautiful view!! the girls keep on jetting to places, they're like Ninjas :lol:

Thunder wants to work with CL-roo, how kuteee ^.^ i think Dara rubbing off on doongie now lol both park siblings adores baby Rin, i loves to see doongie collabs with our badass leader too! :lol:

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cristina0422

Whoaa! They go to Jeju Island??? The view is really awesome! The weather is so nice. Good for the girls they've got to relax in this island before they comeback. Take your time girls...but not too much. Kekekeke. Just kidding.

Guest ejjapay2ne1BOMtori

If I'm not mistaken she's really good in Math and Physics (which most students hate. keke.), specifically. I remember when she took High School Evaluation Exam she passed the exam and even perfected the exam in Physics inspite of barely attending lessons because of her hectic schedules in Philippine Entertainment.

I think her Ktxt regarding this goes along with this pic...

http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/8574/sa...92005082858.jpg

WOW...Maths and Physics is very hard......SO DARA finished her High School.....But WHEN?/WHERE

And in most of the Profile don't say that she Graduated......

^ Dara used that pic as one of her me2day entries, lol.

Dara's me2day translations:

21dara_1275528973_66741_me2photo.jpg

Good morning!^.^ Yes~!! Finally I shall announce the winner of the polaroid picture of Bom's legs! Drumrolll please... Miss Bom's favourite number! is~?! Congratulations~! 13!^.^ I'll contact the 13th person who commented sooner or later~ ke.

21dara_1275531190_34707_me2photo.jpg

Miss Park Bom's confirmation shot! ke I'll get her autograph on it too and then send it~^^ We're now on our way to Jeju Island, please wait till we come back~! Keuha! This is my first time going to Jeju Island!!!^.^ Excited!

21dara_1275549733_25438_me2photo.jpg

My mind feels relaxed, seeing the ocean after so long~ ah~ this place is heaven~!^.^

Credits: GEE @ YGLadies.com

Do not change these credits in anyway.

Guest tazanya

@quazac -- thanks for the info on Dara's Kiss even on hiatus our girls do big things.

@zelle -- I adore your siggy its so cute and funny.

I am curious as to what the jeju trip is all about. wonder will they release some ocean related video hmm hmm hmm

YG is making me so curious.

Just a bit of Minzy spam, love her with red hair.

Credit to 내민지 at DC2ne1

1275570097_201006032206221837224601_0.jpg

1275570097_201006032206308378224601_0.jpg

1275570097_201006032206282133224601_0.jpg

1275570097_201006032206270558224601_0.jpg

Guest kazzy

4sl7y8.jpg

와쌉~!?^.^ 이제 바닷가로~ 슈웅~!ㅋ

Whassup~!?^.^ Now I'm off to the beach~ shoong~! ke

Credits: GEE @ YGLadies.com

Do not change these credits in anyway.

Guest sryche

I just noticed lately, Dara has been wearing a lot of spikes on her clothes, if not leather jackets, she's wearing some cool spiky tops

I might as well add, congrats Dara, your brother is following your footsteps! MBLAQ won in Mnet

Guest blackjackVip

WOW!

2NE1 has been chilling!

i feel happy for them, they are on vacation probably to prepare their minds and bodies for their comeback fresh!

i wanna go to Jeju island! i always hear that place....it seems a very cool place to relax--ahh.. :)

Guest sjaikb

DARA ME2DAY

21dara127563151158841me.jpg

우리 놀러가요~!!! 오늘은 박기사와 함께!^^ 고고고~!!! 하지만 렌트카ㅋ 상관없어~ 부릉부릉~!!!

^^^Me2day translation: cr: GEE @ YGladies

우리 놀러가요~!!! 오늘은 박기사와 함께!^^ 고고고~!!! 하지만 렌트카ㅋ 상관없어~ 부릉부릉~!!!

We're going to play~!!! Together with Driver Park, today!^^ Go go go~!!! But it's a rented car ke Doesn't matter~ Vroom vroom~!!!

@hasuike- HAHAHA i love that pic XD

Guest ameeh

hello black jacks! i just made another tutorial, this time it's from Minzy!

I saw her nails during the samsung family festival and thought of make a tutorial about it for those who are interested.

here's the pic:

347xvug.jpg

credits: dc2ne1gallery

link to the video tutorial:

do subscribe if you like to see more kpop nail art tutorials!

@fragmented: it's from dara's me2day^_^

Guest ejjapay2ne1BOMtori

Found the similar CAR but in different color that they used in Jeju Island!

user1093_1161843393.jpg

user1093_1161842570.jpg

2007-BMW 3-Series Convertible

Guest Zelle

Dara's me2day!

aww.. so much girlfriends love right there

Dara sure looks bossy. probably why she's on the wheel. lol. though i suppose that's because she knows how to drive. the only one in 2NE1 i know who knows.

CL looks so charming and cool! she is really cool!

Bommieya so pretty and adorable!

Minki. cute! but i hope she loosens up more. enjoy being a kid, maknae.

@tazanya. i agree! LOL. it was love at first sight the moment i found it in YGS site :) kudos to them!

v

v

v

edit: awww how nice!!! Dara kept her promise. i love u Dara!

Guest qazxc

Aww what a heartwarming story. ;_;

I think the Power Time official made a mistake, though. It's only been one year since 2NE1 guested on that radio show.

fko2ug.jpg

Sandara Park Gives Choi Hwa-Jeong An Edgy Microphone Gift

SBS Power Choi Hwa Jeong's Power Time homepage reveals that "Sandara Park has kept her promise that she made 2 years ago," with a picture that came along with it.

In the picture, it shows Sandara Park's gift to DJ, Choi Hwa-Jeong, a microphone-shaped pen, and the DJ's happy smile.

A Power Time official said that, "Two years ago, 2NE1's Sandara Park came with her microphone, and Choi Hwa-Jeong commented 'Oh, what is this? This is pretty!" to which Sandara replied with, 'I'll make you one, unnie,'" he says of the gift.

It was followed with the statements, "After two years, although she became really busy with her group, it seems that Sandara never forgot her promise of the microphone. Her sincerity is touching. I am impressed and proud of her and 2NE1's sincerity and loyalty," he said with lots of heart.

Netizens regarded the photo with, "Wow, promises I made two years ago weren't keep. This is touching," and "This is why I like 2NE1" were the responses to the photo.

Credits:

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20100604n12481

Translated by: knucklepink@YGLadies.com

Do not remove or edit credit lines please.

Archived