• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest elavip

Brought to you by Royal Ace Subs @ ygsecret21.com

[ENG] 100517 2NE1 1st Anniversary - Special Film {ROYALACES}

[ENG] 100517 2NE1 1st Anniversary - Interview {ROYALACES}

Guest MidnightByul

Damn! Bom's legs are amazing!

I hope they have in Japan, and I hope the Japan audience is easy on them...

Guest evilgary

their party pic looks really great, it really made be wish to be part of them too. looking at all the balloons behind the backgroud , i believe they really make it grand

Guest ch1nky

^they look gorgeous as always on those pics above<3

hmm btw, just wondering.. how many songs do you guys think will be in their mini-allbum??? and do you guys think they'll still put the solo songs the girls had in it?? cause i was thinking earlier and if it's like their last mini-album it should only have seven songs..so if they include the solo ones and the recent digital single they had we would already have:

1.Kiss

2.You and I

3.Please Don't go

4.Try to Follow Me

5.?

6.?

7.?

does that mean we'll only have 3 new songs to look forward to??..not that i'm complaining or anything cause well 3 would still be better than none but i guess if that happens i'd be pretty disappointed since we waited for sooo long :[

***sorry if i sounded idk..really negative in the post btw.. im just wondering "/

Guest 2CL1

[NEWS] 2NE1 To Attend "Win Happy Together" World Cup Event

On June 12th, an event titled 'Win Happy Together, Let's make it to the Round of 16 (T/N: Round of 16 = the 2nd round in the World Cup)' will take place, where 4000 SPC customers will be invited and be able to form their own cheering squads to compete for an opportunity to watch the first match of Korea vs. Greece on a large screen TV.

The team results will be revealed on the home page through the 'Check team results' menu. Sign-ups for the event will last until May 31st. On the day of the event, 2NE1, DJ. DOC, Crying Nut, and other popular artists will perform a concert together, and it is planned to stimulate explosive support for the World Cup.

SPC representatives said "We have planned the event in order to form a cultural bond with several customers, and make a festival where everyone can enjoy it together."

Irrelevant information was omitted.

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20100525n04090

Translated by GEE @ ygladies.com

DO NOT EDIT/REMOVE THESE TWO LINES WHEN TAKING OUT.

Guest Banana Peel

^

YAY. Finally a new event for 2ne1 :D heh heh. But I wonder if this means that 2ne1 will also have a world cup song? I HOPE SO. Because that would be a very nice 1st anniversary present for the fans, no? hahahahhaha.

Guest lovebomvn

wow new event for 2NE1 although They're not active now kekek

Cant wait their come back

Dara is so beautiful with new pic ^^

Guest scarletletter

2ne1 PORCELAIN DOLLS FROM ETUDE

75126664.png63750970.png

32964075.png30265676.png37125012.png

44080717.png88570872.png

82875400.png75516206.png

49018172.png80029454.png53592166.png

credit:blog.naver.com/etudeblog & crazycami @ ygladies

Guest scarletletter

@taintedheart don't be .... dont believe in everything allkpop said unless it came from YG official statement itself ...and yeah keep the faith ... I KNOW IN MY HEART 2NE1TV will come pretty soon may it be for exclusive for their anniversary update or not , im pretty sure 2ne1 will soon share it to us ...the camera arent just for nothing ...

DARA UPDATES TWICE!!!!:)THRICE!!!! AND ENDORSING THEIR ENDORSEMENT :D

000mq.jpg

캬~!어제 파티..정말ㅋ 아쉽지만 나름 만족스러워요ㅋ많은 도움이있었기에 가능한 일이엇지만 엠씨다라가 직접 짠 프로그램을 보고 숫자 7 을 좋아하시는 모선배님은 나에게 “너 공중파는 안되겟다” 라며ㅋ이상하네ㅋ난 재밌었는뎅!ㅋ

0000slc.jpg

엠씨다라가 진행하기 위해 진땀을흘릴때 주방에서 쉐푸 채뤼니는 땀을 흘리며 열심히 요리를했다ㅋ 주방이 정말 너무 바빠보여서 안쓰러울정도였다ㅠ 수고했어용 엘쉐푸~! 음식대박!^^

00000p.jpg

서빙녀 봄이 너무 걱정이되서ㅋ 밍끼를 급하게 서빙 어씨로 투입시켯다! 근데 웬일로 봄이가 완전 열심히 서빙을했다! 물론 밍끼도 열심히했다! 그모습이 너무 이쁘고 뿌듯했다^^ 역시 울 투애니원! 한다면한다!!! 멋있다ㅋ

First Update: Bean Pole

Second Update: Etude

Third Update: 11st

these endorsement should thank that they have me2day queen to endorse thier product through dara's me2day

p.s. MINZY IS SEXAYYYYY!!!! <3

Guest NV4ever

Omo...magnae u are too sexy, cover up if u dont want boys to drools hahaha the unnies gonna have hard time to fend off her admirers when she hits the legal age :lol:

Dara updated pics from their party~! she's totally doing free promotions for the ads hahhaa me2day queen is sooo gorgeous! ^.^

i read the news @allkpop too and it seriously ruined my whole day!! im soo crushed~! but i'll still keep my hopes, i'll believe it when YG or Mnet confirms~~

Yayyy new event for the girls!! we can see them more...and the VMAJ is this weekend~!!!

I cant waitttt ^_^

Guest dbldown

I went to find that article on ALLKPOP since all the posts really had me going that we were in store for another season of 2NE1 TV. No offense to whoever wrote that article, but the statements don't really add up. Why would the fact that they did their own grocery shopping be justification that the filming was not for 2NE1 TV? If the girls put the party on themselves, why would they contract with MNET to get a crew to film a video? Maybe I'm just suffering from withdrawal and in the end I might be wrong, but I'll keep anticipating another season of 2NE1 TV!

Guest mika.16

One of Dara's me2day entries talks about how she showed a programme (tv show type segment) at the anniversary party that she came up with herself, and then se7en said "you shouldnt go on free-to-air tv" lol.

So i'm guessing they asked the mnet PD to help her film that clip.

Though i'm hoping this will extend onto 2ne1 tv 2!

(and allkpop said a yg rep denied 2ne1 tv season 2... i havent seen such a statement on any articles yet...?)

Guest babymodz

allkpop article/YGtv season 2

okay concerning that said article,

i've read them and found myself confused ~

but don't mean to offend or bash the writer or the site,

akp isn't really the best place to confirm of news in the industry

they seldom cite sources and are mostly based on opinions

thus

we shouldn't be too reliant on the article

and its contents,

also no one from YG or MNET has approved or denied the rumors

of 2ne1/YGtv season 2.

so we can keep our hopes high,

and even if there weren't any return of the show

i bet they won't be filming the girls just for the fun of it.

BUT

if 2ne1/YGtv does return...

i'm looking forward to Bom unnie's antics.

i wonder if she still has secret stash of corn kept somewhere lol!

anniversary party

omo~

they looked like they had fun...

& so awesome of dara to promote their endorsements in her me2day

lol!

also...

when did maknae get so sexy??

i bet she'll grow up and wow everyone away with her talent and figure

(minzy ah... you are perfect the way you are!)

Archived