►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest NV4ever

ohhh...the girls have only guested there once, and they chosen number 1~!! these girls surely rock any stages!

yayyy 2NE1 Set the stages on FIRE baby~! :lol:

Next Week is the MTVJ~!! I cant wait to see the girls there...wat they're gonna wear on the redcarpet? kekeke

ChaeRa in action again~! hahaha See, i told ya these two are inseperable~! they're just soooo kuteee ^.^

CL-roo and her kidDara :lol: i want 2ne1tv comeback again so we can see more of their dorky antics~

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest maxim16

i love dara's pictures...beautiful. ^_^ i believe she is featured in W together with other actors and also for endorsement of cosmetic products which for dara is Etude..the concept is pretty unique but she pulled it off with glamour and grace.

since i am missing the 2ne1 girls so much..im kinda excited about the thoughts of another 2ne1 tv. that would be great for us who are patiently waiting for their comeback.

Guest babiiv214

Woah, it's certainly been awhile since I last posted here, :P

I know this is very late already, but just wanna congratulate the girls on their "FIRST YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!"

Glad to see how much the girls have accomplished over the year,

And hoping for a bigger and better success this year around,

it's gonna be really tough this year, But I believe in the girls :P

they always bring something new, fresh, egdy and just plain awesome songs and performances~

So Good Luck Girls!! and BlackJacks will always have your back! B)

Pretty excited as to what YG and Papa Teddy and the rest of their producers have in store for us fans

please don't surprise us too much we might not be able to take it, LOL!

But on a second thought, I'm okay with super surprises as well, :lol:

Wishing and Hoping that the girls will be on TOP again!

YG FAMILY DOMINATION this Year~

Dara Dara Gorgeous D, what am I gonna do with your flawless beauty eh? LOL!

I loooovvveeee the W MAgazine Photoshoot, it's about time they get her to do these kind of concept

She pulled it off really well, effortless! No Doubt!

She is included in the concept of "meeting the Beauties" ? was that it, but yeah something along those lines~

It's very high fashion and the concept is not something that anyone can pull off

with all those thick make-up and not soo casual clothes,LOL!

it's soo Avant Garde I must say~

And who else better to do this than Dara? right?! ;) A girl who can pull off any style

She can go from simple, dorky little bunny one minute then go all lady-like/fierce smexy the next minute~ LOL!

can't wait to see HQ pics of the magazines, and i want more! :D

Dara updating with the gifts from fans, was soo sweet, the pink cap, shades and polo shirt!

Aww.. gotta love Darongie, and glad that we see the girls too, especially Bomie, i don't see her often her me2days,

the girls being he Number 1 and the Best performance by a girlgroup in KJE is <333!!

They sure brought the house down that night!

and everyone was really enjoying their performance~

Can't wait to see them perform again this year~ ;)

and though my fave 2NE1 couple would have to be the "Park Sistaz" since I knew about Bom because of Dara

and they are always together pre-debut days, but this time Dara is always with Chaerin, her other half, LOL!

So might as well, post some more Chaera moments, since the thread is pretty sloooowww these days~

fafafa.jpg5078919720718f7bd1135ed.jpg

54485300201002070922371.gif

53382885200910211816033.gif53382885200910211749592.gifthdarasgrasshopperdance.gif

^ Dara always the hyper one, having her older sister Chaerin to calm her down, LOL!

54485300201001111028282.gif

581395bdc3e9a33a19d81f8.jpg

2655a1f2248ef760352accf.jpg

72b9eb13f820924eca80c4d.jpg

40a14ccc56b0f409b600c88.jpg

1b13880b18f1bfb2d1581bc.jpg

261aaadc2decad6494ee378.jpg

5c72ef02f972fbb4e850cd6.gif

967bb0269b2488314d088d5.jpg5c72ef0259901bb7e950cd8.jpg

cb29a709d5b213f662d986a.jpg

credits as tagged + Sandara Baidu Bar for the caps/fanarts

Guest bloodysavage

Long time no post for me... :P

I really miss 2ne1 right now...

yup, they did some tv appearance.

but i really wish their goin to release their album

soon, i really cant wait about it.

and i cant wait to see their comeback on stage

with new songs...

but still 2ne1 rockz! :blink:

------------------------------------

PS:

Dara's new photos are the coolest.

put her anywhere, let her wear anything --

and she will still look stunning as ever!

Guest jadeal_17

Dara for W Korea

Wow, now this is what I call high-end fashion. I love the make-up the most, very unique.

The lets-bombard-her-with-flower outfit is a little over the top. I have no idea how she manage to pull it off.

And did you see how she barely has any emotion on her face yet her eyes are talking without saying a word?

I wonder what the YG stylists will do to her this year. What's next after the palm-tree hair?

CHAERA Couple

You can pair Dara with any fanboy you can come up with but no one can beat Lee Chaerin to it. Haha

These two are just right on adorable.

2ne1 #1 on KJE

Yeah! That's what I'm talkin about.

Congratulations girls for a deserving win!

Now I want to watch the full episode again XD

Possible 2ne1TV Season 2?

Dara's giving hints again,yeah?

I'm not certain if "2ne1TV" will be back, but one thing's for sure,

The girls' everyday routines are being monitored and there's a news blackout from their recent

overseas vacations. Those trips are being reserved for something big.

It could be a documentary or as many of us speculates,21TV S2

Eitherways, I'm excited. Daddy YG is up to something for sure!

This strategy is actually a good way to hype the people before the girls' comback with a new album.

Patience, Blackjacks. We all know that the competition is getting tougher this year,

So YG Ent is trying to give us a better and more powerful 2ne1. It's all about the quality.

And if there's one thing I learned, people love 2ne1 not only because they make good songs and are fierce on stage.

People love them because they are the only ones brave enough to go against the trends and show that they are REAL.

Cheers!

PS. Dear Daddy YG. Uhm...As much as we're excited and all...please don't take too long~

Guest sjaikb

DARA ME2DAY

21dara127460143190307me.jpg

집에왔는데 둘째동생이 만들어준 내가 좋아하는 갈릭 올리브 파스타! 맛잇어요! 울 막뚱이도 같이 먹었음좋았을텐데ㅠ먹다보니 티비에 나오길래 보면서 우리끼리먹엇어요ㅋ막뚱~ 홧팅!^.^

Guest maicap22

Dara for W Korea

Wow, now this is what I call high-end fashion. I love the make-up the most, very unique.

The lets-bombard-her-with-flower outfit is a little over the top. I have no idea how she manage to pull it off.

And did you see how she barely has any emotion on her face yet her eyes are talking without saying a word?

I wonder what the YG stylists will do to her this year. What's next after the palm-tree hair?

CHAERA Couple

You can pair Dara with any fanboy you can come up with but no one can beat Lee Chaerin to it. Haha

These two are just right on adorable.

2ne1 #1 on KJE

Yeah! That's what I'm talkin about.

Congratulations girls for a deserving win!

Now I want to watch the full episode again XD

Possible 2ne1TV Season 2?

Dara's giving hints again,yeah?

I'm not certain if "2ne1TV" will be back, but one thing's for sure,

The girls' everyday routines are being monitored and there's a news blackout from their recent

overseas vacations. Those trips are being reserved for something big.

It could be a documentary or as many of us speculates,21TV S2

Eitherways, I'm excited. Daddy YG is up to something for sure!

This strategy is actually a good way to hype the people before the girls' comback with a new album.

Patience, Blackjacks. We all know that the competition is getting tougher this year,

So YG Ent is trying to give us a better and more powerful 2ne1. It's all about the quality.

And if there's one thing I learned, people love 2ne1 not only because they make good songs and are fierce on stage.

People love them because they are the only ones brave enough to go against the trends and show that they are REAL.

Cheers!

PS. Dear Daddy YG. Uhm...As much as we're excited and all...please don't take too long~

i agree in everything you said..chaera is <333

i know the photoshoot is over the top but what the heck, dara looks like a goddess of roses.

i don't want to hope too much but 2ne1tv sounds real good since i love seeing the girls being all natural and they are giving us much more reasons to love them.

i love them so much that even though they are gone for so long, it would not falter a bit..

Guest ejjapay2ne1BOMtori

-EDIT-

POSTED? MINJI ME2DAY update...

21minzy_1274573295_12231_me2photo.jpg

original message

영화로두봤는데연극으로봐도좋은~꼭엄마랑함께가세요~^^

English trans

Althouh I went to see a movie, watching a play was good too~ Went with my mum~^^

Cr:me2day/minji/aa-chan

WAH>>>>i like her sence of style........i might copy her style......MInji is ALL grown up!!!!

DARA NEW ME2DAY!!!!! WITH CL>>>WITH CAMERA+ SHOPPINIG=2NE1 TV WAHHHH>>>>>

21dara_1274625192_29781_me2photo.jpg

우량아 씨엘과 사는 물건들이 많아지자 무거워서 힘들어하는 다라!!!(지금 카트에 타있는 아이는 어린이가 맞습니다! 다만 우량아일뿐입니다^^)

Cr: me2day/dara

trans to be follow...asoon as they are available...

Guest kazzy

10/05/23 (PM 04:56) - DARA

1z3un9u.jpg

집에왔는데 둘째동생이 만들어준 내가 좋아하는 갈릭 올리브 파스타! 맛잇어요! 울 막뚱이도 같이 먹었음좋았을텐데ㅠ먹다보니 티비에 나오길래 보면서 우리끼리먹엇어요ㅋ막뚱~ 홧팅!^.^

I came home and my sister made me the garlic olive pasta that I like! It was yummy! I wish that I could have eaten it together with our babyㅠ We'd eat between ourselves while watching TV to see if we came on ke Baby~ Fighting!^.^!

10/05/23 (PM 11:23) - DARA

352rea8.jpg

내일 신사옥에서 있을 퉤니원 첫돌 파티를위해 마트에서 다정히 장을보는 씨엘과 다라!

CLroo and Dara affectionately grocery shopping for 2NE1's first birthday party being held tomorrow at the new building!

10/05/23 (PM 11:32) - DARA

2j62xba.jpg

우량아 씨엘과 사는 물건들이 많아지자 무거워서 힘들어하는 다라!!!(지금 카트에 타있는 아이는 어린이가 맞습니다! 다만 우량아일뿐입니다^^)

Big child CL and Dara who's suffering as we buy more things and the cart gets heavier!!! (The kid in the cart is, indeed a child! Simply a big child^^)

10/05/24 (AM 01:23) - DARA

1zgwdmo.jpg

물건이 많아지자 갑자기 다리에 쥐가나고 숨이막힌다며 기절한 씨엘! 깜놀한 다라! 씨엘을 깨우고있다ㅋㅋㅋ

As the stuff piled up, CL suddenly said her leg was cramping up and that she's suffocating, and then fainted! Shocked Dara! Waking CL up ke ke ke

TRANSLATED by GEE @YGLADIES.COM

Guest evilgary

it would be great if the yg tv could return as i'm really missing it now. lol dara looks really funny in the pic of her with the cart. the cart really looks packed

Guest jadeal_17

Camera Glued to Grocery Cart...OMG~ That is sooo 2neTV!

I bet the mnet staffs are strangling Dara right now for giving out this much of a clue! Keke. Run unnie! RUN!

Now she even tells us that they will cook for the 1st Anniversary celebration and yes, IT WILL BE FILMED. Haha.

Omg~ the spazzing monster in me is slowly waking up.

http://i48.tinypic.com/1zgwdmo.jpg >> As the stuff piled up, CL suddenly said her leg was cramping up and that she's suffocating, and then fainted! Shocked Dara! Waking CL up ke ke ke
^ Hahaha!!! I love making stories out of random photos as well. This, Dara, is pure WIN!

EDIT: I just thought of something~

If 2ne1TV will be back, not just the girls' crazy antics but let's expect them to be interacting with all YG artists like Bigbang (ok, calm down shippers..this is just a thought), gummy unnie, Teddy oppa and even Jeremy Scott!... How about the backstage pass to the samsung event *cough21PMcough*(again, shippers..calm down) and the Dara-Thunder interaction we've been craving for?

And did you notice something about Minji and Dara's recent Me2days? Baby Minki going to movies with her mommy and Dara eating Durami's pasta...I think we'll be seeing more of their family background which I think we sorta missed in Season 1. I can't wait to see CL's interaction with her now-famous dad ^_^

EXCITED? I know I am.

Cheers for 2neTV!

2ne1tvcrew1.jpg

^Our girls with the 2neTV Staffs

Guest sryche

LOL at Dara cluelessly giving out the clues. But I bet she wanted us to know

here's our cartoon darong

daracartoon.jpg

I WANT TOP TV!

Archived