►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest NV4ever

CL and Dara with Choi PDnim!! im positive we're gonna have 2ne1tv back, just matter of time...depends on when YG wants the girls to have their comeback~~ b/c i think right now they're filming for their comeback preparations, bts stuff u know...i hope we will get some news soon! i cant wait~!

ChaeRa looks really kute :lol: those two are really inseperable!

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest scarletletter

PD CHOI JUST TWEETED THAT DARA IS PLAYING WITH AN IPAD ( and I believe its the YGL IPAD!!)

2ztcdnt.jpg

From narm, a Korean YGL-er,just translated PD CHOI tweets and said that

Dara is absorbed in playing an IPAD game "Angry Birds"

cr: PD choi twitter

Guest ejjapay2ne1BOMtori

I wonder if this is the iPad from the YGLadies 2ne1st Anniversary Project. ^_^

http://i50.tinypic.com/2yzg20j.jpg

Cr: DC2NE1

omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg!!!!!! dara yah!!!!!!!!!!!! wah

Congrats to YGL!!!!! DARA is very dork I REALLY LIKE HER SHE APPRECIATES ANYTHING/GIFT YOU GIVE TO HER AND 2NE1!!!!! WAHHHHH.......I'AM SURE DARA WILL TEACH CL HOW TO USE AN IPAD KEKEKEK....

Guest sne-chan

Thanks for uploading all the nice pics guys ^^

121.jpg

Oh my word. This thing that CL's carrying is called a vuvuzela and it's really popular here in South Africa. My sister and I were just saying that we wouldn't be caught dead carrying one during the World Cup coz they're so damn noisey etc.

Oh dear, now that CL [and Bom] is carrying one, what's a Blackjack to do??.... I'm gonna buy a red one tomorrow lmao :P

Guest vulgarchic

Thanks for uploading all the nice pics guys ^^

http://i600.photobucket.com/albums/tt82/sne-chan/121.jpg

Oh my word. This thing that CL's carrying is called a vuvuzela and it's really popular here in South Africa. My sister and I were just saying that we wouldn't be caught dead carrying one during the World Cup coz they're so damn noisey etc.

Oh dear, now that CL [and Bom] is carrying one, what's a Blackjack to do??.... I'm gonna buy a red one tomorrow lmao :P

You're right! Haha I'm South African - Australian. But my brother is a soccer fiend so he's going to the World Cup and he's gonna buy a Vuvuzela along haha those things are so annoying but i still enjoy hearing it during soccer matches. I'll make him buy a red one haha.

Anyway, I really hope 2NE1tv and YGtv will be back. I wanna see more of Teddy and Gummy and Se7en BB and of course 2NE1!!!!!! I'm beyond excited. It looks like Choi PD is really close to the girls, I hope they continue to have an awesome relationship so we can get lots of footage of YGtv for a very long time lol

Guest evilgary

wow thanks alot for the pics.

Am i right to say that now dada is a proud owner of the ipad? Did she actually went to buy it?

Guest NV4ever

Dara is using the Ipad~!! i think it's the one from YGL Anniversary Project to the girls!!

hoping she'll update her me2day with the girls showing off the gifts ^.^ and yea Dalong should teach her baby Rin how to use the Ipad since she's still technology illiterate :lol:

2NE1TV SEASON 2 FTW~!!!!

Guest vulgarchic

Dara's Me2Day

Is Ssantoki trying to poke a fork into Baby Rin's mouth? she looks so focused on the task hahaha ChaeRa is the most awesome couple ever.

Female version of G-Ri lol

Guest sryche

made something for our girls, not so great since i am still a newbie, but nonetheless, its made from the heart

2ne12ne1708090019201200.jpg

daraface.jpg

cr: Evo21

Congrats to 2NE1. Hope to see them sooon.

Did 2ne1tv start airing a month before they debuted? Or a few weeks before?

Here is the article from YGLadies

2dj9doj.jpg

Tonight's episode of Kim Jung Eun's Chocolate looked back on four of the most spectacular girl group performances done on the show. The special stages were ranked and guess which girl group got the top spot?

With girl power overload, members of Kara, 4minute, and Brown Eyed Girls' joint performance got fourth place. The banging girls of After School placed third. Second place was granted to So Nyuh Shi Dae who showed a cool dance number with their groups' dancing queen, Hyoyeon.

But repping their home, sweet home at number one was 2NE1.

The foursome caused major hyperventilation among the audience with their suave performance back in August 2009, of Hip Hop Freaks led by CL and Beyonce's Crazy In Love accompanied by the strong vocals of Miss Spring, Park Bom. The girls then lit up the stage with a fiery performance of their debut song, Fire, and got showered on, on stage, literally, when water started pouring down in the middle of the song. The rain showers were probably used to put out the fire the girls started but it did the exact opposite, (if you know what I mean).

If you haven't watched 2NE1's guesting on Chocolate eons ago, then this is the time for you to see exactly why they placed first. Congratulations to our girls. <3

Oh and if you didn't know -- 2NE1 was also the only girl group chosen to be included in KJE Chocolate's Encore Special, seems like this show just loves our girls. Check out In Da Club:

So what does everyone else think? Do the rankings seem fair to you?

--------------

DO NOT REMOVE THESE TWO LINES WHEN TAKING OUT

Video upload by Kazzy @ ygladies.com

Article by Viscount @ ygladies.com

Guest blackjackVip

wanna share this, i got it from SuJu SiWon's twiiter

i think it's the first time i saw Minji with another artist like SNSD, 2PM TeacYeon, Suju SiWon

http://c.upanh.com/upload/6/860/GL0.11045155_4417_1.jpg

Credit: SiWon's twitter

plz don't hotlink

AWWWWW....i think minzy looks sooooo pretty and cute here!!! :D

Her hair really suits her!

and her outfit is totally my style!!

LOVE IT <3

P.S thanks for everyone posting fanvids and photos! ;)

P.P.S i wasn't on the internet for 3 days, and i thought i would see some new performance from them and new songs, i guess not. I'm starting to feel mad at YG. T_____T

Guest ejjapay2ne1BOMtori

@KJE Choc - Top Girl Group Performance #1 - 2NE1

WOW 2ne1 is the best!!! 2ne1 is always in the TOP YG FAMILY IS THE BEST!

WAIT they only performed their ones unlike the other girl-groups SO proud of 2ne1!!!!

Archived