►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

2NE1's passionate international fans reveal their present for 2NE1's first anniversary

10xc4mx.jpg

International fans prepared a special event, for popular girl group 2NE1's first anniversary.

A video titled "YG Ladie's 10th Project" was recently released on the file sharing site Youtube. This five minute video showed the various presents prepared for 2NE1 by fans, the gift wrapping process of the presents and also introduced the ones that helped out with the project.

The netizen (T/N: LOL TAZ IS A NETIZEN) that uploaded the video named 'tazanya' had added "Finally we've finished the (1 Year Debut) Anniversary Project" and explained that "The presents are currently on their way to Seoul". Briefly in the video, tazanya's hand appeared and netizens were able to see she was a black female.

The video showed a variety of presents matching 2NE1's unique style, ranging from colourful running shoes and accessories, snacks and even an iPad. Especially when revealing the iPad, a lot of attention was drawn to the e-book that the fans made for their one year anniversary.

For this project, several fans gathered on this fan community, YG Ladies, of over 20,000 members from countries all over the world such as the US, Canada, France, Australia, England.

Meanwhile, 2NE1 who are receiving these international fan's passionate support are currently busy working on their album while preparing for their comeback.

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20100503n08525

UM YEAH I DONT CARE IF YOU ADD CREDITS JUST TAKE THIS NEWS AND SPAM IT EVERYWHERE OKAY THANKSS~ ^_____^

---------------

Daebak. "Passionate international fans" you guys. Noljjaaaa!!!

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tazanya

I have am so amazed. I never thought in a million years that this would happen.

Now I wish that I would have given more credit to my offline friends who helped me wrap into the wee hours of the night because I had just had hand surgery. This is probably one of my happiest days in a long long time.

and yes I am a black female lol

gosh i hope the girls like the gifts

Guest shivermewhiskers

Love you off taz for working your bumbum off on this.

YGL <3333

The new 2NE1/ETUDE app is so fun, I've been using the Eye Play game all day putting make up on my guy friends pictures, bahahaha

Guest Banana Peel

wow, congrats tazanya! hahah. :D all your hard work paid off.

an ipad for the girls?! holy crap, lol. that must have taken so much donations and stuff, hahah. 2ne1 has wonderful fans, heh heh heh. (especially international fans, whee! hahaha). anyways, I really miss 2ne1! I hope new stuff comes out because idk what I will do until their comeback -_____- ; new tv show perhaps ? anything?! lol. deprived fan here.

Guest Nouciel

[NEWS] 2NE1's Fire MV Played on Top Latino (Peruvian TV)

I think it's awesome exposure. From what I read

it's rare to see kpop artists and that only 2NE1 and

DBSK's MV's have played on Top Latino.

2NE1's Try To Follow Me has also played on Top

Latino.

(please note that I really like 2NE1) Since late February, that TV show started to feature a Kpop video each week. Off the top of my head, they've played SNSD, SS501, SHINee, DBSK, 4minute and (of course) 2NE1 MVs. The woman that conducts the show seems to be into kpop, so that show should keep airing more and more kpop videos, so it's not much of a rare thing. Doesn't mean it's not good (:

Guest NV4ever

congrats tazanya~!! lols YGL got featured in the news ^.^ about time we int. fans got some exposure eh :lol:

love love all the gifts! the girls are gonna be soo happy and touch once they see the presents :D

i want an ipad too~! hahaahah, and the shoes are gorgeous~~ totally 2NE1's Style

Guest lovebomvn

wow YGLadies is so wonderful

anybody can give me link youtube about gifts of YG Ladies ^^

Guest ejjapay2ne1BOMtori

DARA UPDATED HER ME2DAY with beanpole!!!

21dara_1272869506_13195_me2photo.jpg

이거! 이거! 이거슨 연출된 표정이 아닙니당~ 너무 너무 신기해서! 자연스럽게 이런 표정이 나온거라구요 ㅋㅋ 이거 짱 신기해용~ 여러분들도 해보셨나요?^.^

cr:dara/me2day

Guest sjaikb

wow YGLadies is so wonderful

anybody can give me link youtube about gifts of YG Ladies ^^

YGLadies' 10th Project: 2ne1st Anniversary Picture Slideshow

cr:tazanya

Etude House Me2day

etudehouse1272867732077.jpg

etudehouse1272866911052.jpg

Guest cccatherine

Does anyone know where to buy Nylon Korea in the US (do they even have it here?) I really want the issue 2ne1 was in with JS! Any online site that has it is fine too :) Thanks in advance

Guest ch1nky

Does anyone know where to buy Nylon Korea in the US (do they even have it here?) I really want the issue 2ne1 was in with JS! Any online site that has it is fine too :) Thanks in advance

ktown plaza mall @ L.A. :). they have a lot of different korean magazines there :) they even have the May issue for CECI where 2ne1 is the cover ^^

Guest scarletletter

CAPS of BTS ETUDE EYE MAKE -UP PLAY

CHAEDA

117e5uv.jpg

WANT SOME KISS??

rwryat.jpg

FAKE MAKNAE AND REAL MAKNAE

9gh56a.jpg

10r5lqr.jpg

CREDIT:DC2NE1

Guest jadeal_17

Hi guys! I hope you don't mind me posting these jjang covers of 2ne1 songs I stumbled on YT.

They are really good!

<--Mark kills it!

<-really cute girl!

Fire Cover by Mochibao ,- pretty, confident and good ^_^

Stay Together Cover by the same girl above ^_^ <-omg, she auditioned for JYP? You can so fit in YG, girl.

So yeah, watch these black jacks express their love for 2ne1.

What have you done for the girls today?

Guest NV4ever

hahaha love the ChaeRa pics, CL-roo squishing Dara's cheeks...soo kuteee!!!

and the fake magnae give a kiss to the real magnae :lol: Dara is such a kid ^__^ the Etude makeup is really pretty....the girls always having fun on set ^.^ they're such dorks keke D:

Archived