►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

lol..jus wanna say that the italian article just had to make me unlurk.

ahhh man.At first glance, i got worried cause i saw the word flirt. 0.o blame my italian illiteracy

but it's not that bad.. i just hafta say that it's a little random for an article though.

LOL

but uhh.. seeing that a journal kinda makes me feel glad in a way too

cause it kinda means that people are interested in KPOP, 2ne1 or Dara for that matter.

thanks belle unnie for clearing that one up. gosh.. man i almost had a heart attack. hahahaha

take my words back. it's bad.. but still not THAT bad.. but it's a gossip tabloid..LOL they really have the worst headlines.. but the article was okay.. hehe

and it's not random too.. just saw the whole pic.. it got cut at my first look.. jkeje

and.. it seems that the journal has gossip from all the parts of the globe... and Dara's article was for the Phils' section

and seeing another article's name beneath..i could say dara's article was mild// LOLOLOLOL

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest blank_blank_cuti3

^^^ Don't quote pictures...please edit your post. XD

I don't think that's GD. I'm pretty sure it's Bommie unnie, cuz of the hair...LOL...GD's hair is not that long! LOL...

I wonder what CL is doing then since she's not in the picture (?) or is this part of yesterday's picture where CL was in the green doing treadmill (?)...but I really didn't think that was her cuz the person looks so much chunkier than CL...LOL...who knows...the trainer always post but never releases any names that make us all speculate stuff! AHAHHA

Guest vulgarchic

The girl could be Gummy. She is preparing for her comeback so it makes sense if she's working out in the gym a lot.

Anyway, I miss the girls and that Italian article about Dara is quite random. Nothing to make a fuss of though seeings as it seems as though the writer does not know much about what she's writing and I doubt Italian would even care, they probably don't even read whatever newspaper or tabloid magazine that's from.

Guest scarletletter

hmm , this thread becomes quite these days huh? <_< ... i actually found this in 2nd page of the korean music index ...come on guys, share and post :P ...make these thread alive even 2ne1 is still on hiatus ...remember, 2ne1 will be back in 2nd half then would this mean I might find these thread out of nowhere ??!! :o

I honored my post to ero-minzy yesterday and now its SEXY BOMMIE turns :lol:

SPREADING BOMMIE LOVE :D

bom2.jpg

Bommie Fan Art

boml.jpg

Bommie GIFS !!

bom3.gifbom.gif

Bommie ATTACKS!!

dsdsj.jpg53365321.jpg

credit: DC2ne1

Guest NV4ever

slow on news these days eh~~ even the girls are keeping it low too, no me2day updates or anything...hix hix

i miss them!!! Minzy , Dara and is tat bom on the far right working out? where's Baby Rin though...the girls are working out alot! they at the gym like 4 days a week, while me...i cant even stand 2 hours of excercises haha :lol:

Guest sjaikb

017gc.jpg

12725529932010042923575.jpg

i saw this in a 4minute article... v

While 4Minute will return to play Zepp Tokyo on May 8, their alleged rivals, 2NE1, have been invited as special guests to present at the MTV Japan Video Music Awards on May 29.

"We don't actually view the other groups as rivals," says YG Japan's CEO Gen Sasaki. "We are just happy that 2NE1 even exceeded Big Bang last year by achieving the highest download amount ever in Korea with 'I Don't Care.' "

Sasaki is adamant that 2NE1 not even be labeled K-pop at all. "While K-pop is influenced by British and American pop music, 2NE1 is based directly on hip-hop," he says. "Bom (lead singer Park Bom Lee, 26) blew us away with her rapping skills and all the girls have their own individuality and charisma."

Sasaki says YG sets trends in Korea by producing actual artists and avoiding eye-candy idols: "We have never been a commercial company. Even with Big Bang, the guys were not chosen on looks but on their diverse talents. We wanted a female version (of them) that would be colorful and funky."

He also believes Japanese management have been far too slow in keeping up with music trends in recent years and that's where Korean acts are getting the edge globally.

A part of this edge is education. 2NE1's Bom graduated from Boston's prestigious Berklee College of Music, and two of the other girls in the group speak fluent English. Sasaki again stresses though, that good music is the key, "The next album is everything, the quality of that comes before all else."

2NE1 aren't the only group focused on the West. The big Korean management companies are all setting up shop in the United States and are seeing real results... and Korean acts have also been getting coverage on Western blogs, including significant attention from influential celebrity-gossip blogger Perez Hilton. These early gains have inspired the groups to make it to as many countries as possible.

However, Japan is still the first step on this road, and Sasaki alludes to plans beyond the MTV awards for when 2NE1 arrive in Japan next month.

It is tempting to see the girls as products of a corporate machine, but after the initial selection process they are given room to grow that few J-pop artists can do more than dream of.

source

Guest scarletletter

"Bom (lead singer Park Bom Lee, 26) blew us away with her rapping skills and all the girls have their own individuality and charisma."

I was like ...what???!! Bom raps??!! :o kekeke :D ... Maybe they are talking about CL in here :rolleyes: ...its been twice since Japan Media mistaken CL as Bom ... i think they should take note on that ...

its good that they are slowly debuting in japan but please make your comeback first before doing anything in japan....i miss 2ne1 badly ..... :mellow:

_______

sorry nothing to share for now

Guest itszmaeee

They probably thought Bommie is the leader because out of all the 4, she's the oldest. Maybe they are used to kpop groups having the oldest member being the leader. CL is 2NE1's fierce edgy leader. Bommie is 2NE1's amazing outstanding vocalist. Minji is 2NE1's dancing maknae machine. Dara is 2NE1's fresh goddess.

Guest bigbangxsaranghae

DARA ME2DAY

1st UPDATE:

21dara_1272602831_06363_me2photo.jpg

와쌉!?^^ 저.. 사랑니 뽑았어요!!!드디어!ㅠㅋ 멤바들이 무슨 이 나이에 사랑니가 나냐며 뭐라고했어요ㅠㅋ 자기는 초딩때 낫다며..ㅋ아가린주제에!ㅋ암튼 이렇게 이 뽑고 한쪽볼이 부으니 작년 이맘때 생각이나네요..^^캬~! 아 참고로 치과가서 안울었어요!^.^V

(translations to follow)

2nd UPDATE:

21dara_1272604695_44951_me2photo.jpg

작년이맘때쯤 한참 파이어로 데뷔준비중이던때… 뮤비촬영 3일전 이를뽑았어요 활동 시작하기전에 뽑는게 낫다고 생각했고 2~3일이면 괜찬아진다고했기 때문이지요. 원래 이 뽑구나면 운동하면 안되구 얼음 찜질하면서 쉬어야되는데 그당시 그럴상황이 안됐었죠…ㅠㅠ 안무연습을 계속 …

(translations to follow)

However, Japan is still the first step on this road, and Sasaki alludes to plans beyond the MTV awards for when 2NE1 arrive in Japan next month.

~Whoah does this mean what I think it

means? That YG is thinking of promoting

2NE1 in Japan. I mean it's not a bad idea

since they are getting a lot of attention

there. I hope they rock the kpop scene

again before and if they do promote in

Japan though.

~I remember when they mistakened CL

to be 24 yrs old. They keep mixing up

Bom and CL for some reason.

Guest xyhae09

^ waaa finally we got an update from the queen of me2day! kkk~ ^.^

cool shades~ heart?? are you in love dara-yah? kkk~ :

EDIT:

tried to google translate dara's first me2day update for today.

it says there that dara had her wisdom teeth pulled out. hehe XD

that hurts... ^.^

Guest sjaikb

ME2DAY UPDATE 3

21dara1272607817129me2p.jpg

틈틈히 얼음찜질을 하면서 안무연습을 계속했죠! 이빨투혼! 드디어 파이어 뮤비촬영당일날! 너무 무리했는지 볼이 계속 부어있었어요ㅠ흑흑 슬펏죠.. 그런데 날보신 사장님께서는 “다라 사탕물었냐?” _-_ㅋㅋㅋ스페이스 버젼보면 사탕물고있어요ㅋ지금은 너무 잘쉬고 얼을찜질하고 …

Archived