sm3eki.jpg

otoq3l.jpg

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ARTICLE] CL's father talk about her daugther~

make1271298138531.jpg

With eyes filled with wonder and jealousy asked how it felt to be the father of the famous hot topic group 2NE1's leader, CL, and he said it is so cool. He did not go against his daughter's dream and thought it was rather cool for her to do something in an area which he had never touched before. The professor had gone to the US recently and for his daughter he bought two trunk-bags(?), red and yellow, as a present for his daughter and is currently waiting to meet her so he could give them to her. He also said that they both are very busy and send texts to each other once in a while. He said that Chaerin has Chaerin's life and he wishes that their relationship becomes one that encourages and challenges each other [to be better]. The professor also states that he is proud of Chaerin for confidently living in her "generation"'s time.

Source: youngsamsung

Translated by lovesong @ ygsecret21.com

credit if taking out & do not remove credit lines.

----------------------------

More pictures of Chaerin's Appa~!

make1271307055318.jpg

make1271307072436.jpg

make1271298056373.jpg

make1271298095802.jpg

make1271298264438.jpg

make1271298312806.jpg

make1271298433175.jpg

make1271298454563.jpg

Guest Zelle

it would be cool if 2NE1 found the time to go clubbing in LA and perform some songs.

thanks to everyone for sharing any bits of our 2NE1 ladies to get us through these waiting :)

i hope Dara updates her me2day and let us in on what theyre up to right now

edit:

^@nurika thanks for sharing

what a cool father! 2NE1 is very lucky to have CL as leader. imagine if he hadnt let her have her way

Guest NV4ever

^ why is YGL down??

leadah Rin powerfull charisma is really envious~!! when she performs u just cant take ur eyes off her~!!!!

I wish DAra can update her me2day~~ i miss the girls...^__^

Edit: CL's father is really kool~!! he totally supports his daughter, and seems to be pretty understanding too....soo sweet of him ^.^ he is soo proud of her =D 2NE1 one and only leader is CL~!!

Guest tazanya

Just wanted to add a bit of the massive cuteness that is the lovable and talented Kong Minzy!

fwrjw4.jpgcredit: 내민지@DC2ne1

@itzmaeee where did u get ur Signature Picture

Man YGLadies Is Down !!!! I Dunno Where To Go LOL

I Miss 2NE1 Sooo Freaking Much

& Here' some Hotness That is Bom & CL

http://i43.tinypic.com/sm3eki.jpg

http://i39.tinypic.com/otoq3l.jpg

That is def some mega hotness. aww sorry, about ygl, it won't be that long promise.

Guest bigbangxsaranghae

Who the hell knows what's happening to YGL? Please enlighten me! :( I know it's revamping but it's kinda confusing me.

This thread is pretty dead today. I hope Dara updates his me2day. ^^

Guest itszmaeee

Who the hell knows what's happening to YGL? Please enlighten me! :( I know it's revamping but it's kinda confusing me.

This thread is pretty dead today. I hope Dara updates his me2day. ^^

Basically the site is going through a 'process' right now. The staffs are all working together to make the site better. It might take hours or days. I think some of them are resting right now. Time difference.

Anyways 11st advertisements are so freaking cool. The girls look pretty. And I love that GIF of Bommie.

Guest NV4ever

Bommie looks soo pretty in her predebut pictures!! i love her most w/o makeup ^_^

and Dara with Shinhwa!!! first time seeing that pic~~ and is tat Go Hye Sun??

Dara looks exactly the same as now, she never ages! ^o^ it would be kool to see 2NE1 with the legendary Shinhwa~!!!

Guest itszmaeee

I don't know about you guys but I feel like Dara will definitely be on a drama this year. I've been seeing articles talking abotu her past movie role which was in The Return of Iljimae and her future drama role along with Lee Seunggi for My Girlfriend is a Nine Tailed Fox [Forbidden Love]. Has it been confirmed? No. I wouldn't put too much hopes in it but I'm looking out for it just in case YG comes with a "Let's Go Crazy" signs again. Hehe.

http://news.nate.com/view/20100418n05219

이 밖에 브라운아이드걸스의 가인이 지난해 영화 '내 사랑 내 곁에'에서 민낯 연기로 호평받았으며, 2NE1의 산다라박은 지난해 드라마 '돌아온 일지매'에 이어 올 하반기 방송 예정인 이승기 주연의 SBS 드라마 '내 여자친구는 구미호'의 여주인공으로 거론될 만큼 연기자로서의 입지를 다졌다.

Guest fallen_angel

wow dara and shinhwa!!! i wonder when that was taken... she looks exactly the same as she did now hahah its so cool to see shinhwa the band that got me into kpop and a member of 2ne1 one of my current obsessions together xD what magazine was that from?

Guest cristina0422

wow dara and shinhwa!!! i wonder when that was taken... she looks exactly the same as she did now hahah its so cool to see shinhwa the band that got me into kpop and a member of 2ne1 one of my current obsessions together xD what magazine was that from?

it was way back on 2004 if i remember it right. she took a short break from Philippine Entertainment at that time and meet with YG peeps. the pic is backstage pic after she present an award to Shinhwa.

Dara at MBC Awards

this vid is where she present an award to the legendary Shinhwa. this happens after her Human Theatre was shown in Korea so she's pretty well known at that time.

the pic is cutout from this

2009_0112_052.jpg

V just like what itszmaee posted earlier, the article is about Idols in Dramas. they just talked about her past acting gig in Return of Iljimae and i don't why they mentioned her being in My Girlfriend is a Nine Tailed Fox [Forbidden Love] even if it's not even confirm. Hmm. It seems that they are really considering her for the role.

Guest ejjapay2ne1BOMtori

hey guys i hope someone will translate this article!

http://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype2.htm?u...19/a4s75102.htm

i translate it in google but i cannot understand it but IT SAYS ABOUT DARA PARK in a DRAMA?....i'am not sure!

Oh also this one! it says about BIGBANG+2NE1 in sudden attack! (total earning i think?....)

http://www.etnews.co.kr/news/detail.html?id=201004180059

pls translate it! i want to know what it says!!!

Guest lovebomvn

Oh also this one! it says about BIGBANG+2NE1 in sudden attack! (total earning i think?....)

http://www.etnews.co.kr/news/detail.html?id=201004180059

Big Bang are the top selling celeb game characters

Big Bang took the spot for the most profitable celeb gaming characters.

Last July, Big Bang characters appeared in CJ Internet's 'Sudden Attack' and has since earned 2.8 billion won in character sales alone. The girl group 2NE1, who appeared as their own characters two months prior also made 2.2 billion won in sales. The first celebrity to be made into a Korean game character was 'Rain' in December of 2008, who made sales of 2.1 billion, close to 2NE1.

Source: NewsEn

Credit: sjay.x @ BBVIP

Guest NV4ever

^ the article with BB and 2NE1 in Sudden Attack is how much their game characters has earned...i think BB is the top earner with 2.8 billion won, and 2NE1 second with 2.2 billion won~~ i used google translate so maybe not totally accurate :lol: but yea tat's the main idea ^.^

Nice caps

Bean Pole BTS

credit: CLBaddestFemale Fanblog

55919633.jpg

bts0000240.jpg

bts0000309.jpg

bts0000341.jpg

bts0000370.jpg

bts0000442.jpg

bts0000461.jpg

bts0000570.jpg

bts0001232.jpg

bts0001239.jpg

bts0001244.jpg

bts0001418.jpg

bts0001444j.jpg

bts0001906.jpg

bts0001926.jpg

bts0001932.jpg

bts0001933.jpg

bts0002748.jpg

more in here

http://clbaddestfemale.wordpress.com/2010/...-2010/#comments

i seriously love these bean pole caps

especially the ones used for the Ceci cover

the girls absolutely looked gorgeous

the girls hairs are perfect...sleek and chic

i love CLs chicken hair but longer version

Daras sophisticated one sided hair

boomies charming loose tails

minjies very fierce bangs

oh i love how they are changing boomies and minjies hair now

cl and dara always have experimental hairs...which they both carry very well

im glad they are exploring the other girls too

and i sure love it

i also love all their profiles in here

CLs profile is ofcourse always the best

her eyes...always so sharp fierce and yet sweet

indeed "just look at her eyes"..speaks everything

and minjy...my darling royal baby...her profile is ow wow.

she looked so mature yet....it doesnt look trying

she really is so gorgeous growing up

i love their interactions here too

from serious photoshoot to goofy bts

the maknaes playing around

the unnies making faces at the leader

the leader getting back at her bff

leader playing with her tongue again

and boomie unnie...dancing perfectly

I LOVE it...i really do

Archived