►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

w0w! All YG Family fans are really hyped on this teaser release by YG.

There are many speculations regarding that teaser going around the net.

1. YGtv Season 2 - because of the static screen

2. Gummy's Comeback - because her name in hangul was written in metoo message. it was announce her April comeback before.

3. “Let’s go crazy!”, a title track for a YG artist who's going to comeback.

4. Related to 2NE1's rumoured project cooking up that's why they are in LA now...

5. Somewhat related to Dara participating in an acting project.

6. YG Family Concert or collaboration.

what else? any of those. YG is really good in this strategy huh...keep us thinking and anticipating. sshhh...

can't wait for April 19th, 10AM. anyway, http://me2day.net/030201 "030201" i think it's a countdown. how about 0429 is it a date? do you think April 19 is only the start of the countdown?

The static effect before the message Let's go crazy, reminds me of YG TV!!!

I can't wait for it!

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^^^

hahahaa!!! @ the pix up there!

I was like hey I've never seen some of the pix up there before and why are they wearing some of the clothes that the other members wore...and then I finally realize that those pix up there are photoshop!

for Bom and Dara I couldn't tell but when I saw CL and Minji's pix I knew right away that those pix are photoshop!!!

tsk tsk tsk almost got me fooled! lol

Guest tazanya

Hey all

the teaser it NOT for 21 -- YG had my heart racing. those k-netizens are beasts. man how do they do it.

DC2NE1 THE MEMBERS WENT INTO THE HTML OF THE YG FAMILY SITE AND IT TURNS IT OUT /IS/ FOR GUMMY. LOLOLOL.

<!-- gummyteaser -->

< language="">

function readyCrazy(){

document.getElementById('body_main').style.display = 'block';

}

function goCrazy(){

document.getElementById('bkpanel').style.display = 'none';

document.getElementById('badTV').style.display = 'none';

}

생략...

<!-- gummyteaser //-->

GJ YG

credit: gee @ygladies.com and DC2ne1

EDIT: @ashlei below, agreed I love all the current YG artists so whomever the teaser was for would make me do cartweels (hmm well course i would be more excited by 21 but yeah woohoo bring on the new gummy -- maybe TOP can collab again)

Guest MidnightByul

Let's keep in mind blackjacks!

That if this is INDEED for Gummy's comeback..don't u know what that means?

The beginning of YG FAMILY DOMINATION will commence. One after another they will return, including! the girls.

I don't know about you, at this point I don't care when the girls come out, as long as its this year, but any ANY YG family member returning will make me go CRAZY!

So, if it is for Gummy, let's support the girls, unnie. Huh?

Guest itszmaeee

I know I've been complaining a lot because of the lack of 2NE1 in kpop but heck rightn now I'm excited for a YGF member coming out. If everything goes well, hopefully 2NE1 will follow Gummy. YGF domination bby!

I agree with MidnightByul~ this is YG's year baby~

YG artist gonna dominate K-pop world this year~

am I the only one anticipating another YG Family special stage

on Gayo Daejun this year like 3 yrs ago~?? kekekeke

3yrs ago, Baby Rin was just a 16 yrs old girl that amazed netizen (even me~) with her 30secs appearance

along side with her oppa, and now that girl gonna comeback and bring the roof down~!

Guest NV4ever

ahh..so it is for Gummy comeback~~ which is still kool!!! any YG-er is good ^.^

i was hoping for YGTV or a YG FAM special or something :lol:

YG sure knows how to tease~!!

NOw im just curious about why are the girls in LA?? it's soo secret~~ must be something related to their comeback, and it's gotta be HUGE since YG is keeping it on the d/l.

Guest elavip

^ looks like they are working with Andie Chung in LA? she wrote on her cyworld "오늘은 2NE1이 처음으로 LA에 도착하는 날! ㅂㄱㅂㄱ!" (thanks stardaisy212 for sharing ;D) she has produced many YG fam and kpop MVs that were shot overseas. yaa, super excited! i think she had helped prepare 2NE1 for debut too, this is her XD

thank you for sharing beanpole pics!! whoo a new one.

oops page topper, here you go~

100417 2NE1 - Making of Bean Pole Jeans

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKXmWF3o_YA

oh theres was another one ...

100417 2NE1 - Bean Pole AR Manual

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-y1Xk_czrl4

Guest mika.16

omg!

that lady was in photos with BB in LA as well (back in 2006/2007???)

so they must be filming an MV in LA?

aahhhh so excited!!

and teddy too woohoo

oh man, end of year awards... are going to be awesome

i hope theres a 2ne1+se7en+bigbang+gummy collabo stage!

Guest polka_dotts

Andie Chung! Whoah, I remember she worked with Se7en on hella videos. And of course, Big Bang's "Always" MV. I can't wait for what she, Teddy, YG, and the girls have in store for us! I already know I will love it.

Guest itszmaeee

I was wondering maybe the girls was here in LA for Korean Music Festival but I just remembered KMF is on May 1st. They are probably filming an MV for who knows what or maybe recording a song seeing as how netizens can get their hands on things like leaking songs or whatever, maybe YG decided to go to the other side of the world and keep everything on the down low. Whatever it is, I'm liking it.

No confirmation about YGF or [only]2NE1 attending 2010 Dream Concert but the poster is out excluding YGF and its written in japanese too not in korean.

This is definitely suspicious. I think it's top

secret that they are in LA (explains why no

korean news site have yet reported that

2NE1 are in America.) maybe they are filming

a MV secretly. *crosses finger and hopes it's

true*.

Oh my gawd, if they are here in the US, I am going to freak out and fly to California ASAP :lol: And I don' t think they will be at KMF since the artists are already finalized and their name is not on the list. I'm glad though since I already sold my ticket :D

I wonder what's YG cooking for us. I am getting antsy here :lol:

Guest itszmaeee

Oh my gawd, if they are here in the US, I am going to freak out and fly to California ASAP :lol: And I don' t think they will be at KMF since the artists are already finalized and their name is not on the list. I'm glad though since I already sold my ticket :D

I wonder what's YG cooking for us. I am getting antsy here :lol:

Actually even if the attendees was already finalized, you never know things might change a little and they'll add 2NE1 in surprise, but since the girls seems to be busy touching up their comeback preparations, I don't think they'll have time for that. They do but idk about YG.

Guest ch1nky

lol u know what i just thought right now??

how awesome would it be if 2ne1 went and ate @ that 2ne1 restaurant that recently opened?? hahaha!!

forreals tho, i kinda want to stop by down below in hopes of spotting them there..lmao =))

Guest cristina0422

oooohhh...knetizens are good huh! i checked the yg site source code too. yeah the teaser was indeed labeled as "gummyteaser".

<!-- gummyteaser -->

<script language="javascript">

function readyCrazy(){

document.getElementById('body_main').style.display = 'block';

}

function goCrazy(){

document.getElementById('bkpanel').style.display = 'none';

document.getElementById('badTV').style.display = 'none';

}

</script>

<div id="bkpanel" style="position:absolute; top:0; left:0; #left:0; width:100px; height:100px; "></div>

<div id="badTV" style="position:absolute; top:96px; left:50%; width:1000px; height:675px; clear:both; background-color:#000; margin-left:-500px; #margin-left:-501px; _margin-left:-500px; color:#fff; z-index:9998; display:block;">

<script>

<!-- gummyteaser //-->

so the speculations that it was related to 2NE1 will put on rest. but ofcourse she's still a YG fam, Gummy unnie still gets our support.

pr7kg.jpg

24q4cxj.jpg

2NE1 Bean Pole ScreenSaver Download

Archived