►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

I love their make up like so damn much~!! Kkok Minkki orange-y lipstick

makes her look ADORABLE~~!! *should I try putting on orange lipstick~* LOL :P

@Ca_Kristine_4ever

u know what, I have the most craziest idea ever when I saw that article on AllKpop~

I thought probably, YG Family gonna have another "YG One Love Concert" after 3yrs~!

u dint know how much I miss their AWESOME stage together~ kekekeke :P

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest topsyujah

im really excited for the 19th!

okay, maybe i was overanalyzing it....but i noticed that if you add all the numbers up, it equals 21...so i really hope 2NE1 is releasing a new song !

since it's being released on the 19th, i thought it was weird that the header is 0429 and that the url is 030201..ignoring all the 0's (oh and there's even 4 zeros!....4=4 members or 4th group single) 4+2+9+3+2+1=21 !

im going to feel really stupid if it doesnt relate to the girls HAHA.

I don't very much like Dara's makeup in the CF for Etude, I don't like her hair either. But the style on the Ceci cover is so great.

I mean I think all she needs is just the eyeliner to look more chic. and also BB cream may be. Her natural beauty is stunning enough. Some don't dare to erase their makeup ^^ but for Dara, I always feel makeup just degrade her beauty.

Guest NV4ever

gosh im soo excited to watever surprise YG has in store for us~!! april 19th...only 3 more days away!

i really hope it's something about the girls, a new single maybe? gahh, the anticipation is driving me crazy :lol:

^

^

Aww, CL was a tomboy. She was a bit heavier as well.

She's so feminine with a touch of awesomeness and fierceness now.

@ fedrowlovesme

Was that the picture that was there before YG replaces it with that mysterious sign?

edit: lol fedrowlovesme

Guest daff000

her face same not too much transformation these pictures shows that her style didnt change soo much born to rap cool as always

Guest ejjapay2ne1BOMtori

i think its going to be 2ne1 comeback because in 2ne1's recent interview (quote for yg ladies trans for 2ne1 estude interview) "CL talks about their music “We’re making music freely now, so really it could even come out tomorrow, or next year, we still don’t know.”....also CL ends by saying” Everyone, 2NE1 is working hard to prepare, please anticipate a lot, we’ll visit you guys soon. Everyone, let’s go 2NE1!!” so... this is the reason why i think 2ne1 will comeback very soon......PLUS YG's site said let's do it CRAZY then DARA me2day+ the other me2day....

When you add the numbers written in the me2day you will end up with number 21!!!!!!!surely it is 2ne1!

APRIL 19 will BE CRAZY! kekekek.....(i don't really know what i'am saying my mind is all mixed up)

@ CL past pics kekekee......Me and CL are the same.....before i was a bit boyish i like to wear baggy boy clothers but as i get older having some crush....whatever...I started to become to more feminine.....just like CL....

CL started to changed when SHE met her crush PAPA TEDDY......kekekeke.....i'am right!?

Guest bigbangxsaranghae

I think it's Gummy because her hangul name is in the text of the me2day page. It is highly unlikely that it will be 2NE1's comeback because it has been said that they are in USA right now with Teddy and Se7en.

We'll just have to wait and see :)

Guest hasuike

OMG,.. that's CL,.. a tomboyish,.. she's so cool,..

i remember when i was a highschoolers I have the same style like CL,.. haha but look at me now i'm still cool LOL

me2Day queen update again~!!

Dara's me2day updates~!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/aa-chan/4525188070/

Original message:

헉!!! 아뉘! 울 홈페이지 왜 이러죠?! 들어가봤는데… 울 홈피가 미쳤어 요!!!ㅠㅠ이상하다 분명 와쥐빼밀리닷컴 맞는데… 까짓거미쳐보자??? 누가 이렇게만든거죠?!↗ 사장님한테 혼날텐데..ㅠ 뭐.. 까짓거 한번 미쳐보죠 머!!! 고고고~!!!^.^

In English:

Eh!!! No! Why is our homepage like this?! I came to see… our homepage is crazy!!!ㅠㅠ Clearly ygfamily.com is being strange… Trying to hit??? Who did this?!↗The president..ㅠ what.. Try one more time!!! Go go go~!!!^.^

translation by: AA-Chan.net

----------------------------

what a teaser~ seriously dying to know more~!

Guest nad_donad

At first I thought the teaser might be for Gummy's comeback. But Dara's me2day update makes everything become more suspicious and really exciting.

I don't think it's for 2NE1's comeback, but I think it'll have something to do with our girls.

I'm praying hard it will be for YG Family comeback, it's been a long long time since they got together.

Dara, please give us a little more hint!!! ^ ^

Guest cristina0422

w0w! All YG Family fans are really hyped on this teaser release by YG.

There are many speculations regarding that teaser going around the net.

1. YGtv Season 2 - because of the static screen

2. Gummy's Comeback - because her name in hangul was written in metoo message. it was announce her April comeback before.

3. “Let’s go crazy!”, a title track for a YG artist who's going to comeback.

4. Related to 2NE1's rumoured project cooking up that's why they are in LA now...

5. Somewhat related to Dara participating in an acting project.

6. YG Family Concert or collaboration.

what else? any of those. YG is really good in this strategy huh...keep us thinking and anticipating. sshhh...

can't wait for April 19th, 10AM. anyway, http://me2day.net/030201 "030201" i think it's a countdown. how about 0429 is it a date? do you think April 19 is only the start of the countdown?

Guest bigbangxsaranghae

wait wait wait hold up! when where why and how are they in LA right now??? what where did this news come from? who was it confirm by? please do tell me! cuz I didn't know they are in LA right now.

News are circulating that the girls are in LA with Teddy around sites. There were pictures posted with them at the airport by DC2ne1. And JS tweeted about seeing her "babygirls" again, and their trainer posted on his me2day an empty gym. I guess that's how the news got out.

Guest fragmented

19th is going to be a great day for all of us.

my guess is they woud bring back 2ne1tv. WAAAAH.

really cant wait.

Archived